Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
The Ask L Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mond -an- mitternacht

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:49 pm
L Lawliet
[katgirl] Tsuki-chan
Wow, L. I thought crossdressing would be something you'd never ever agree to do. sweatdrop
L Lawliet
I was forced to once. Misa-san was bored and before I knew it, she had gotten me in women's undergarments. It was mostly unpleasant.

But... you coulda curled up into a little ball and just ignore Misa's pleas!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:10 pm
[katgirl] Tsuki-chan
L Lawliet
[katgirl] Tsuki-chan
Wow, L. I thought crossdressing would be something you'd never ever agree to do. sweatdrop
L Lawliet
I was forced to once. Misa-san was bored and before I knew it, she had gotten me in women's undergarments. It was mostly unpleasant.

But... you coulda curled up into a little ball and just ignore Misa's pleas!
.... have you ever tried to say no to Misa-san? It just does not happen.  

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

Tea with Bubbly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:14 pm
Have you ever encountered a MisaxL fan? ;D

... I hold no secrets~! Dx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:04 pm
Tea with Bubbly
Have you ever encountered a MisaxL fan? ;D

... I hold no secrets~! Dx
(Out of character L mode: Well, I'm a Misa/L fan myself. It's a million times better than Misa/Light, and a million-billion-trillion-zillion etc times better than Light/L.)

Eh, Misa-san and myself? That's an... interesting couple......

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

Tea with Bubbly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:57 pm
(Out of Character Questionaire: Really? Oh~ That's so cool, I was afraid to ask in the guild for fear of being stoned. xD )

I think your name is very pretty... your real name that is, but did you ever think about changing it? If so, what name would you have picked? :3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:15 pm
Tea with Bubbly
(Out of Character Questionaire: Really? Oh~ That's so cool, I was afraid to ask in the guild for fear of being stoned. xD )

I think your name is very pretty... your real name that is, but did you ever think about changing it? If so, what name would you have picked? :3
(Ah, I don't stone people, so don't worry. XD I do wish that there was a section to talk about that pairing, but there's only the yaoi section... Maybe I'll try to talk to the guild owner again to try to rename the Yaoi section to... "L romance" maybe? XD; But then, everyone would be happy.)

Hm... I like my name too, so I can't really think of any other name that would suit me....

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

Tea with Bubbly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:12 pm
(xD That would be splendid~ That way, even the MisaxL fans can wave their flags as well! All ten flags will be proudly soaring in the air. x3

To be honest I'm not sure how popular the LxMisa fanatics are, but I know it's a heck fo a lot smaller compared to other pairings. D: )

At any given point during the Kira Case, did you think even the slighest bit that in some twisted way that it wasn't entirely wrong what he was doing?
And in another twist, how would you have handled such a powerful tool as the Death Note?

I understand the precaution of preventing a power-striken murderer finally blowing his top but nonetheless it makes a person wonder at times. :3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:34 pm
Tea with Bubbly
(xD That would be splendid~ That way, even the MisaxL fans can wave their flags as well! All ten flags will be proudly soaring in the air. x3

To be honest I'm not sure how popular the LxMisa fanatics are, but I know it's a heck fo a lot smaller compared to other pairings. D: )

At any given point during the Kira Case, did you think even the slighest bit that in some twisted way that it wasn't entirely wrong what he was doing?
And in another twist, how would you have handled such a powerful tool as the Death Note?

I understand the precaution of preventing a power-striken murderer finally blowing his top but nonetheless it makes a person wonder at times. :3
(Yeah, I'm not sure how many other fans of the pairing are out there, but we'll never know unless we make a thread and find out~)

I can understand where Kira is coming from, because the world isn't pleasant a lot of times. But, his approach to solving the problem is what is wrong. So, I'd say that I've always thought what he did is wrong, because it goes against the justice I work so hard to uphold.

I would have burned it. That notebook is too great of a tool for humans to understand and use, even myself. To use it is self-destruction, I know that much, so I wouldn't want to bother myself with it.

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

Tea with Bubbly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:46 am
(I wouldn't be surprised if the MisaxL fanbase is larger than the LightxMisa fanbase. Though I guess you never know~ xD )

What is the worse candy experience you ever had? And do yo really like the taste of sweets in all it's variety or do you just like them because they're sweet? xD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:32 pm
Tea with Bubbly
I wouldn't be surprised if the MisaxL fanbase is larger than the LightxMisa fanbase. Though I guess you never know~ xD )

What is the worse candy experience you ever had? And do yo really like the taste of sweets in all it's variety or do you just like them because they're sweet? xD
Really bad fudge was my worst candy experience. Ugh, it was like eating somewhat chocolate flavored wax. x_x But, when I ate some pumpkin fudge, it made up for it~

I like all sorts of sweets as long as they taste good. :3

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

rock_rox13

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:14 am
Ok this is a stupid question.... but it won't leave my mind! So... sadly (everytime I think about this I wanna cry) aren't you dead!?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:59 am
rock_rox13
Ok this is a stupid question.... but it won't leave my mind! So... sadly (everytime I think about this I wanna cry) aren't you dead!?
I'm a zombie Why indeed.  

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:23 pm
I have a question regarding the question above. Do you want to stab the artist and plot writer whom did this to you? *gives you a bloody knife* Do your worst, L if the answer is yes.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:08 pm
Misuki Marishima
I have a question regarding the question above. Do you want to stab the artist and plot writer whom did this to you? *gives you a bloody knife* Do your worst, L if the answer is yes.
    Actually, no, not really. It kind of sucks being the undead, but as long as Kira was caught I was content.

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

Yuki Lawliet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:31 pm
Have you ever eaten someone with sugar? xd  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items