Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:42 pm
vampslayer3
(( w00t! want me ta donate? i have some money, what do you say to 6,000 gold, and btw the additions to the mapping are PIMPIN'! EDITED! meant to say 6000 gold *slaps self in head*))

((Only if you want to. I'm not one to steal from people. Of course when I get the chance, I'm going to repay you, I hope you know. ;P))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:53 pm
"Ooh, a swim sounds great, I think I have a swimsuit somewhere in my bag." Kat went to a shelf where she had jumped her bag. She fished out a black bikini. "Perfect."  

jinxercat2006

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:01 pm
" Cool, I'll go get changed" he smiled and remembered all his clothes were still in the van, he ran outside and hopped in the van, quickly changing into a pair of trunks that were covered n the element symbol, he used to skate, but he wasn't much worried about the trunks, he was making sure he didn't look retarded in them, he hadn't warn them so long, but he hopped out of the van, showing off his washboard abs and his biceps and triceps, he admittedly thought he was in pretty good shape, he walked in to the hotel, hoping for Kat to be ready " Hola!" he smiled at her warmly and waved, before doing a few push-ups, he had made up his mind he was really just excersising but it was more for impressing her than anything, he did a few sit ups afterwards before standing carefully
" Ready to rock?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:24 am
Rayne stood on her toes to hang up the last lamp on the second floor. It found the nail in the wall and she let go, but she lost her balance and fell backward toward the hole. She landed somehow face-down, peering through it with an utmost suprised look on her face. Whew, that was close.. It took her a few moments to really get the nerve to get up and take a few shaky deep breaths. She swept herself off and numbly went downstairs to throw out the now-empty boxes.

((Wow, that was a lot of skipping detail, eh? sweatdrop ))  

Rayne Hawk

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:27 am
Feeling somewhat ignored, Amy finally found the pool. She finished applying suntan lotion on and she dived in.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:09 pm
Erica slowly entered the E.F.E. Cafe and found herself in a lobby. "So this is the place she kept begging me to go to...." she mumbled to herself.
Erica began looking around. She found herself staring through a big hole in the floor on the second floor. "What the...?"
She looked up then saw a girl dusting herself off. "And there is a hole here because...?"

[er... gotta go... its 1 in the morning here. >< but i love the idea and everything! be back tomorrow. btw, click on the name Erica in the first sentence. g'night!]

tokimochi

Fluffy Seeker

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Gaian 50

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:40 pm
Ronin was sleeping on top of the cafe on the northernmost part of the roof. How he's able sleep sleep on the roof is a bigger mystery than how he's able to get on top (he's very acrobatic and can scale buildings with clever wall jumps). The morning sun shining on his face, however, was pretty darned bright. "Mmmm...okay I'm up." Ronin gets up quickly but drowsily and warms up with stretching. During his warm up, he hears his stomach growl. "Oohh...time for breakfast my stomach says". With that in mind he simply, and without thinking clearly, jumps off the roof to land (on solid ground). Not until a second later during his free fall does he realize that he's about to land in the pool. "Oh crap!!!!!" he tried to manuver himself in the air helplessly to not land in the pool, but no luck. He saw a girl swimming down there as well. "Hey watc-!!!!!!" before he could say "out", he splashed in the pool, feet first.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:43 pm
((here's my character in the outfit he's wearing for this particular rp
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb199/Narujoe15/Character and Avvie Drawings/RoninMisakiCasualWear.jpg  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:45 pm
Amy managed to get away but the boy landed right in front of her, causing water to splash everywhere. "Hey, are you okay?" She asked. "More importantly, can you swim? This is the 9 feet section you know."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:22 pm
Ronin sunk to the bottom at first, but he swam upwards and surfaced in front of the girl getting air. At least he's able to swim. He looked at the cute girl in front of him and blushed in embarrassment. "Don't worry about me I can swim. Sorry to jump in unexpectedly." He was shirtless, and the girl could see his red shirt floating behind him  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:30 pm
"That's okay, as long as you didn't land on me." Amy titled her head to the side and saw his shirt. "Uh you shirt is behind you."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:40 pm
"Huh? Ohh..." he realized just now that he was shirtless and blushed slightly. He laughed nervously as he turned to grab his shirt. "Thanks. Sayyy...I think I've seen you yesterday in the cafe, looking for a job, no?"  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:44 pm
"Yeah. I'm the new lifeguard here." Amy got out of the pool, her long brown hair was dripping wet. She got her towel and dried herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:00 pm
"Ahhh is that so?" Ronin watched her as she got out. "Wow...she's pretty..." he blushed in his thoughts, then shook his head. "I'm hungry..." he remembered this as he got out from the pool as well. He looked down at his wet clothes. "I don't wanna walk in there wet though, or I might make the floor wet," he peeped.  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:10 pm
[Lol is this an indoor pool or an outdoor one?]  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items