Submit

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:25 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
I mistakenly used my Master Ball on Palkia, so I had to catch Uxie, Azelf, Giratina and Heatran in Dusk Balls(as you imagine that was a total pain in the a**) and I somehow managed to catch Cresselia in a Quick Ball. But no matter what I did, including putting the damn thing to sleep and using Mean Look, I couldn't catch Mesprit. So I got a Master Ball of some kid and caught the stupid little fairy ninja
xd

I still don't have Regigigas.....
I do! And I sat there and waited for an Adamant natured one, and it has 31 IV's in attack...less then 20 in everything else sweatdrop

If I'd ever catch it I'd never use it, I just need it's data

Yeah..Regigigas sucks. And My brother has one badge....but he has the pokeradar and nationdex filled gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:31 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
I mistakenly used my Master Ball on Palkia, so I had to catch Uxie, Azelf, Giratina and Heatran in Dusk Balls(as you imagine that was a total pain in the a**) and I somehow managed to catch Cresselia in a Quick Ball. But no matter what I did, including putting the damn thing to sleep and using Mean Look, I couldn't catch Mesprit. So I got a Master Ball of some kid and caught the stupid little fairy ninja
xd

I do! And I sat there and waited for an Adamant natured one, and it has 31 IV's in attack...less then 20 in everything else sweatdrop

Yeah..Regigigas sucks. And My brother has one badge....but he has the pokeradar and nationdex filled gonk

.....how did he do that?  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:46 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi

.....how did he do that?

I don't know. He denies have some sort of cheating device and he says he is just that good -.-  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:33 am
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi

.....how did he do that?

I don't know. He denies have some sort of cheating device and he says he is just that good -.-

Your brother is a liar. To get the pokeradar and national dex, you need to beat the Elite Four to activate the presence of Prof. Oak.  

krishnath

SuperDuperRockLee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:17 pm
[Fishy_Popsickle]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Stop Running From Me Mespirit!...

-Mespirit in Diamond hates me! GRR-

...119/455 In Pokedex User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Go to the lakefront and switch over the border back and from with there and route 214. Mesprit will come to you if you do it enough. That's how I caught him and Cresselia. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:22 pm
SuperDuperRockLee
[Fishy_Popsickle]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Stop Running From Me Mespirit!...

...119/455 In Pokedex User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Go to the lakefront and switch over the border back and from with there and route 214. Mesprit will come to you if you do it enough. That's how I caught him and Cresselia. biggrin

Or you could just use the second map function in the Poketch. (The one you can mark).  

krishnath

SuperDuperRockLee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:27 pm
krishnath
SuperDuperRockLee
[Fishy_Popsickle]

Or you could just use the second map function in the Poketch. (The one you can mark).
Yeah, of course, but use them both at the same time. -_-'  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:33 pm
SuperDuperRockLee
krishnath
SuperDuperRockLee
[Fishy_Popsickle]

Yeah, of course, but use them both at the same time. -_-'

That does make it easier. (Stupid Suicune won't show up in Fire Red stressed )  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:29 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi

.....how did he do that?

Your brother is a liar. To get the pokeradar and national dex, you need to beat the Elite Four to activate the presence of Prof. Oak.

He does have the pokeradar...but he had to of used an AR, CB, or GS  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:22 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi

.....how did he do that?

Exactly, and thus he is a liar. ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:31 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi

.....how did he do that?

Yeah. he wants to battle me later...he just doesnt know I am using my Uber team twisted Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Ho-oh(although it sucks) Lugia, Giratina, Groudon  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:35 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi

.....how did he do that?

Yeah. he wants to battle me later...he just doesnt know I am using my Uber team twisted Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Ho-oh(although it sucks) Lugia, Giratina, Groudon
No manaphy? ^^

Just kidding. Anyway, I'd like to know what movesets you have on them. ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:46 am
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

No manaphy? ^^

Cant remember off the top of my head, but I will let you know whenever I find my DS...its somewhere upstairs >.>  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:50 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

No manaphy? ^^

Cant remember off the top of my head, but I will let you know whenever I find my DS...its somewhere upstairs >.>

Fair enough. I am assuming that the Mewtwo has the Psychic, Hidden Power, Calm Mind, Recover build. ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:56 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

No manaphy? ^^

Fair enough. I am assuming that the Mewtwo has the Psychic, Hidden Power, Calm Mind, Recover build. ^^

Mewtwo
Aura Sphere
Recover
Thunderbolt
Psychic

Ho-Oh(got off GTS and it sucks...but I traded a feebas for it)
Flamethrower
Thunder
Recover
Fire Blast

Rayquaza
Thunderbolt
Earthquake
Dragon Pulse
Crunch

Lugia
Psycho Boost
AreoBlast
Earthquake
Hydo Pump

Giratina
Shadow Force
Earth Power
Dragon Claw
DragonBreath

Groudon
Shadow Claw
Rest
Earthquake
Dragon Claw

Yes I konw the movesets arent that good...but they are Ubers...does it really matter?  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff