Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pokemon Unleashed
New Members-Introduce yourselfs here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xInsangelx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:28 am
haha aw sorry not trading. already trained it to lvl 100 and it's a great nature. sorry sad  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:54 pm
xInsangelx
haha aw sorry not trading. already trained it to lvl 100 and it's a great nature. sorry sad
What are its speed and sp. attack? My Timid Alakazam has over 400 Sp. Attack and the max of 372 speed. His IV's in Sp. Attack and Speed are 31 and the other ones are 22, 22, 24, 24  

blue_man_of_destruction

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:09 pm
Welcom all avode topic drift >o >)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:25 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
xInsangelx
What are its speed and sp. attack? My Timid Alakazam has over 400 Sp. Attack and the max of 372 speed. His IV's in Sp. Attack and Speed are 31 and the other ones are 22, 22, 24, 24

no offense but that alakazam is impossible. those are almost the max stats in both beneficial natures when you only have a speed boost. my kazam has 400 sp attack but only a speed of 339 cuz he's modest and has 27 sp attack and 31 speed IV's. but my gengar is timid with 340 sp attack and 331 speed. but i cant be too picky about IV's.  

xInsangelx

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:21 am
xInsangelx
blue_man_of_destruction
xInsangelx

no offense but that alakazam is impossible. those are almost the max stats in both beneficial natures when you only have a speed boost. my kazam has 400 sp attack but only a speed of 339 cuz he's modest and has 27 sp attack and 31 speed IV's. but my gengar is timid with 340 sp attack and 331 speed. but i cant be too picky about IV's.

Not impossible, just really, really lucky with the base stats. Probably a bred Abra from the start to get the right nature. And bred pokemon do tend to have better base stats than wild pokemon (not counting legends, which regularly have good stats).  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:54 am
i understand the breeding and stats but it IS impossible because he has the nature bonus in both speed and special attack and i dont even need to tell you that your pokemon can only have one nature...if he was timid then the special attack would max at 369. not 400. you cant do that just with IV's because even my kazam has really really good IV's and a 31 speed  

xInsangelx

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:16 pm
xInsangelx
blue_man_of_destruction
xInsangelx

I messed up on that sweatdrop My Alakazam has 369 Sp. attack and 372 speed. I didnt have my DS near me(my brother has been playing FF 3). I forgot that I did have an Alakzam with a Modest nature that had max SP. Attack but I wanted another cuz he wasnt fast enough to beat my friends Timid Gengar, so I decided that the speed was more important And I may be getting a shiny Ghastly!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:23 pm
krishnath
xInsangelx
blue_man_of_destruction
xInsangelx

Not impossible, just really, really lucky with the base stats. Probably a bred Abra from the start to get the right nature. And bred pokemon do tend to have better base stats than wild pokemon (not counting legends, which regularly have good stats).
No what I said was impossible sweatdrop But I messed up, I probably should have re-chacked my Kazam before posting that sweatdrop And Beloved, sorry for the off-topicness. xp  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:38 am
Fair enough. ^^

Also, welcome to any new members. No matter who you are or where you are from, I welcome you to the guild. ^^

I am always up for a trade (I have a thread in the Trades/Breeding section detailing my quest to fill my pokedex) and I have Pokerus and a willingness to share it.

I can often be convinced to battle as well, all you have to do is ask. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:35 pm
name: hinata_hyuuga909
fav. pokemon?? well....i LOVE espeon an mew...
and sry to say no wi-fi b/c mine is on the computer...  

hinata_hyuuga909

Beloved Gaian

4,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:22 am
hinata_hyuuga909
name: hinata_hyuuga909
fav. pokemon?? well....i LOVE espeon an mew...
and sry to say no wi-fi b/c mine is on the computer...

Welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:16 am
Welcome ^^  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

Deadgirll

650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:04 am
im hyyyyy redface

My nickname = Deadgirl but you can call me Dead too 3nodding

Fav pokemon = ohh well its hard , cause I love all pokemon 3nodding
____________but if I have to say , here some fav
ummm Persian , Meowt , Pikachu ,Charmeleon , Wartortle , Raichu , Sandslash , Feraligatr , Jigglypuff , Krabby , Ditto etc etc etc etc 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:05 am
im hyyyyy = UM hyyyyyy

pardon pardon ^^  

Deadgirll

650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

krishnath

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:12 am
Welcome one, welcome all. I hope you enjoy your stay. ^^  
Pokemon Unleashed