Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
the cry of the Krsnk ((a vampire/Krsnk romance RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:53 am
((pause and mic check?))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:02 am
((Lets just fast foward to after they collect their bountys and go from there))  

Edina Elric

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:04 am
((N'cha))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:10 am
((N'cha))
Luna just sat in her room on her bed  

Edina Elric

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:18 am
Tao ran into Luna's room and hugged her "we're flippin rich!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:20 am
"what do you mean"  

Edina Elric

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:39 am
"I found the bounty for a guy worth two billion, and i got it" Tao showed her the sack of money he got from the bounty men.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:04 am
"WOW THATS AMAZING!"  

Edina Elric

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:10 pm
Kumi crossed her arms and glared up at him in the shadows."Hmm..."she didnt know who this man was and wondered what gave him the gull to speak to her the way he did. She sighed and waved her hand dismissively and started walking. "You can keep an eye on me but dont think Im not going to do anything about it..."she said turning off and heading down a shadowed alley way.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:07 pm
Luna was lying in her black and red canopy bed just looking at the cieling  

Edina Elric

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:55 am
Sanguinis with a smile moved swifter than the light that burned him, and was instantly in the alley next to the girl... with a crudley hewn smile he licked his lips....

"The gall love comes at being onlder than recoeded history, the eye on you on the other hand... appears merely at my fancy of your presence if you'll allow me..." His silky voice slid the words out of his throat and he soon realized that this battered and tested approch which had slipped ice into the veins of so many long ago held no meaning in this time....

He was trying to sound as modern as possibvle, but simply being imposing held little worth at this point....

"simply permit yourself to remain in my presence and entertain my company a spell, i dont ask much."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:37 am
Kumi looked up at him and put a hand on her hip and sighed. "Your weird..."was all she said and looked over her shoulder at the people walking by. She then turned and looked back up at him and raised an eyebrow."Why do you want to follow me anyways?"  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:58 am
"Wish you me to speak the truth then? There can be no harm can there?"

Sanguinis thought of this... the aspec was delighful, he had been a monster for so long that a companion was more than he could ask for."

"I have lived my entire life, a life longer than any living creature of today, completely alone.... Being cursed and bidden a monstrosity by my peers and my aprents i lived alone, for years i lived alone, there is only one that actually talked to me in a remotely civil tone my entire youth... and that was my brother..... Dracula."

"I seek only your company young one... nothing more."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:03 pm
Kumi's eyes widened in amazemnt."Your brother...to Dracula...??"she whispered and moved close to him looking at his features in surprise."You?! Thats....thats..."she couldnt think of a word to go with what she wanted to say and looked up at him."Fine...I guess...there's no harm being comapny to you..."she sighed and tugged on a piece of her hair and looked up at him with a slight smirk playing across her face.  

Baby Coquette

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces