View Results

Gabby Logic

2,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:26 pm
Well not really since I've only had one dream with L in it. xd

But I would like to know what dreams other peole have with L since I am not blessed with many L dreams.

For an example here is my dream:

I was on this island and some children and I were playing a game where we had to walk across one island to the next. There were boards layed across being used as a bridge, they looked like rain pipes to me. (the thing the gutter water runs down)

Anyway, after I sucessfully cross without much problem the game director decides to make it more challanging so he switches some of the boards out for smaller ones and they turn into pipes that go in different directions but end up across the water where they are suppose to be. Also in both dreams there was a cute island boy silently cheering for me to win this game/race.

In my dream, there was a challanger, no one else dared to cross the harder way than me and this guy. The person I was racing against back to the first island was L.
The race was very fun. I was running, laughing, and jumping from pipe to pipe. L however, stayed on his pipe until I jumped behind him, and then he just moved out of my way. I was just having a blast running on narrow pipes with L.

The dream ended when I won the game and the cute island boy smiled at me while I went off to talk to L.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:57 pm
biggrin It was almost quiet funny, Light looked board as I don't know what and L and I were working on the kira case blahblah, nothing special.......*shivers* but L was there and I played with them X3 heheheh, very evily  

AnimeYouko

13Mizu-Chan13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:26 pm
I had a dream where I was sitting next to L in a cafiteria!!!!!!! whee It was weird....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:39 pm
I had a dream that Raito woke up as a girl... o.o'''
he had BOOBS!! xDD
and L was all shocked...
durr~ :B
that' when it ends...

xX_Elysium_Xx

saiyoucho

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:47 pm
xX_Elysium_Xx
he had BOOBS!! xDD
and L was all shocked...
that' when it ends...

Now that is a winner.
I would totally want to see that. Sounds hilarious! xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:47 pm
I had one.
L was just standing there, and I think I was having a conversation with him. About pie.
Then Deidara and Tobi from Naruto went on a picnic.  

Cress Sybellos

Nimble Explorer

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:48 pm
xX_Elysium_Xx
he had BOOBS!! xDD
and L was all shocked...
that' when it ends...

Win!
I had one one time (I've actually had several, but this one sticks out the most), I was at bowling (where I go every week) with my mom, my friend, my friend's parents (the usual crew), L, Light, and Misa. So I was chatting it up with L, Light, and Misa (eww), and something came up (possibly the fact that they were fictional XP) that we needed to hide, so the four of us went outside. (My friend was up [bowling, remember?] so she couldn't come out with us blaugh ) Well, for some reason, in an attempt to cover something up, L kissed Light (I don't even like the pairing! gonk ), and Matsuda walked up. We talked for a while and went to my house (leaving everyone else at the bowling alley xp ) and that's all I remember... it was interesting to say the least. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:06 pm
SerenitytheWaterSprite
xX_Elysium_Xx
he had BOOBS!! xDD
and L was all shocked...
that' when it ends...

Win!
I had one one time (I've actually had several, but this one sticks out the most), I was at bowling (where I go every week) with my mom, my friend, my friend's parents (the usual crew), L, Light, and Misa. So I was chatting it up with L, Light, and Misa (eww), and something came up (possibly the fact that they were fictional XP) that we needed to hide, so the four of us went outside. (My friend was up [bowling, remember?] so she couldn't come out with us blaugh ) Well, for some reason, in an attempt to cover something up, L kissed Light (I don't even like the pairing! gonk ), and Matsuda walked up. We talked for a while and went to my house (leaving everyone else at the bowling alley xp ) and that's all I remember... it was interesting to say the least. biggrin
I've never has Raito in my dreams, but the boob one must have been wonderful. biggrin

The bowling dream sounds kinda like my dreams except less weird.  

Gabby Logic

2,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:13 pm
i had one were l opened my frige and l was sitting in there eating cake  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:20 am
I feel terrible now for not remembering any dreams with L in them. > D<);;
As often as I dream about Death Note.
I once had a dream where I was beating up Raito. Fuuuun ~
But I dream about Near every night, don't know why I started doing that..

tieru

Blessed Fairy

Nillava

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:38 am
lets see...i had this one where i dont remember much but the first thing i can remember is that i was at this trashy looking island, the ocean was a weird green, and i remember L getting hit by a wave and he looked down at himself in a "why did that just happen?" way. Later in the dream me and L were hiding in my brothers room from Cloud(FF) because he apparently stole his credit card O_o then Cloud was going to fight him for it back, and i somehow won the fight myself..., then L somehow put the card into my pants and i took it out and asked him is he wanted it back and he said no. thats about it >_> the credit card was gold btw  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:07 am
none so far but i waiting fer him! XD  

aKuma_TsubaSa

umila the angel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:07 pm
i dreamt i was handcuffed to L for 48 hours.....what a great 48 hours that was! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:37 pm
    I think I had a L dream once where L was talking, and for some reason, my dream had subtitles. o_O

Oh, and Light with boobs exists. XD I think I saw a comic page like that once...

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

tieru

Blessed Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:09 pm
Haha I've dreamt about L now.
But it was a lucid dream so I'm not sure if it counts.
I didn't make him get into the dream though, he just.. was there. When I entered.
We were driving a bus together. o _o);

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces