View Results

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:45 am
In the light of this new subforum that we're going to have probably pretty soon because of it's popularity, I'm going to ask the million dollar question.

Who in the Death Note series do you think is most compatible with L in the sense of love?

Is L someone who's to have a significant other, or is he supposed to be a loner as he's depicted? Discuss...

In a competition for L's heart, who would come out on top (if anyone) or maybe even on bottom. twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:13 pm
No one. Definately not anyone from the series. Who would be good enough for Him? He's way to smart for any of the DN girls. Think how bad it was for Light with Misa. Now just imagine how much worse it would be for L. sweatdrop Nope. I think he's better off as a loner.  

immortalhaldir

Quotable Inquisitor

4,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

Cress Sybellos

Nimble Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:49 pm
immortalhaldir
No one. Definately not anyone from the series. Who would be good enough for Him? He's way to smart for any of the DN girls. Think how bad it was for Light with Misa. Now just imagine how much worse it would be for L. sweatdrop Nope. I think he's better off as a loner.

Took the words right out of my mouth. But if I was threatened at gunpoint to pair him with someone, I'd have to say Raito. And that's pushing it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:00 pm
immortalhaldir

yeah she is right, but that is kind of sad too.......poor L  

Battosaika

13Mizu-Chan13

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:32 pm
I think Light sweatdrop don't kill me...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:37 pm
as in love, you say?
well I don't want my little L to be homo...
but if there was to be ANYONE that could pair up with him...
it had to be someone in his level... *IQ-wise*
so it has to Light... unless there is any other person...
like a GIRL that's not completely dense as a rock! D;

xX_Elysium_Xx

-_-Xerxez Tha Ferret-_-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:25 pm
I'm sorry but L... is as gay as they come, Jk! Don't Hurt me!!

But I really think he belongs with Raito-kun (or Kira-Sama, whichever you prefer) I mean come on! He chained himself to Raito! Isn't that just a bit wierd?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:19 pm
DP_Fan14
immortalhaldir

Took the words right out of my mouth. But if I was threatened at gunpoint to pair him with someone, I'd have to say Raito. And that's pushing it.

I personally don't think that he really 'belongs' with anyone myself, but he did seem a little bit close to Misora-san.  

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100

Monstre_Charmant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:57 pm
I agree with the majority of the people: no one.

Obviously no one was designed for him in the series, other than Light, but in a very differnent, intellectual, spiritual and non-physical way (Don't hurt me yaoi fangirls! *cowers*)

Poor L... doomed to sexual lonliness.

*looks around suavely*

Ah-em. biggrin I volunteer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:22 pm
L should be with himself *perverted grin*  

Awesome Akwardness

Yaoi_Koi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:46 am
Raito-kun.......Not Kira, but Raito! Either that or no one.. 0_0 better yet, lets let him chose.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:05 am
L would probably be turning over in his grave to find out that I, one of his supporters suggested such a thing...

*sigh* Is everyone here really so bent on only two options? I want to see some originality here!  

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100

immortalhaldir

Quotable Inquisitor

4,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:21 am
Misuki Marishima
DP_Fan14
immortalhaldir

I personally don't think that he really 'belongs' with anyone myself, but he did seem a little bit close to Misora-san.
Yeah. Misora was the only girl in the series worth anything in my oppinion. If I had to choose it would be her, but I still don't think she's good enough.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:01 am
immortalhaldir
Misuki Marishima
DP_Fan14
immortalhaldir

Yeah. Misora was the only girl in the series worth anything in my oppinion. If I had to choose it would be her, but I still don't think she's good enough.

You must admit that Misa has her moments in the series though. I don't know if she'd quite work with L, but she's not completely dumb. I've always liked her better than Takada.

If anyone says that Takada belongs with L, they better explain themselves because the two don't even meet!

And I suppose Misora feel in love with Raye first so it wouldn't really work between her and L.  

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100

LaurentheOtaku

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:02 am
I don't think L was close to anyone except Watari and Light XD!!  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff