Well i want to be neji  

Kiba The Dog master

Canada737

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:09 pm
I'm makeing one up. zanilifiitic she acidentile killed her perents, she wears black and make up  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:29 pm
well i am not good at starting things so sum1 else do it  

Kiba The Dog master

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:41 pm
Here is mine
Name: Karin
Race: Neko
Bio: She has this inner demon so when she gose into that demon she seeks blood like a vampire.She killed her parents but when she woke and saw them dead she ran away from home and was seeking revenge but didnt find anyone so she stoped searching for that person and that is when she forund out about her other self she only tells her frinds and if she likes someone then she wil tell him and make sure she dose not kill him.She has a little sister that she couldnt kill because her sister was a part of her and she loved her sister so much.Her sister was the only one she can trust.She has a sowrd that she uses to kill when her other self is out
Apperance:
Karin

User Image

Mai

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:55 pm
name:hyoshiro
kid with a katana and a thirst for adventure
smart
mastered jujitsu
swordsman

User Image  

gero121

Noob

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50

gero121

Noob

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:02 pm
so will anyone start?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:29 am
I will start

KArin and her sister MAi walked in a forest  

Bravery-Homunculus

Whisperedphoenix

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:48 pm
Name: Minka
Race: Demon
Bio: Minka and her older brother Emnus were in a lil group of demons hunters who are also demons who dont trust there kind. For killing there parents Minka and Emnus swore they wold have revenge on all demonss who would cause harm to any other race. Then bout a year later the demons killed there groupp and they were the only surviviors.

Minka
User Image

Name: Emnus
Race: Demon
Bio: Demon hunter who has other reasons for killing demons other than his parnets he more of the quiet type but will do anything to protect his sister.

Emnus
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:58 pm
(i'll continue)

Karin and Mai slowed there pace for they had thought they had here somthin in the west side of the forest carfully they moved over to that area and then out of no where the girls were attacked by a fast shadow without know Karin pulled out her swored and placed in front of her.
Who are you!?!?i should be asking you the same thing, do you know how dangerous this forest is Karin did not lik the tone of the shadow and knew blood would drawn in this fight. As she prepared to attack a voice from another shadow appeared
Minka, Stop!!!the shadow stoped bout a meter away and stared at the on next to a treeBut Enmus there demons and from wat i sensed anyway but I also sensed a lil urge to kill they have to be stoped!!!They are not here to attack now the two of you state your names. . . NOW!!!  

Whisperedphoenix

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:05 am
((Why are you playing my ppl))

KArin and MAi where shocked to see others here i this forest  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:19 pm
(you didnt exactly give that much to work with)

The Shadow name Minka came closer to Karin to get a good look at her and notice that she was a neko and stood down and looked at the other shadow named Emnus they both took off there cloaks and appeared to be human but the senses from them were of demons  

Whisperedphoenix

Canada737

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:33 pm
hmm I wonder *jump's into tree*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:52 pm
Just as i thought. these tree's are smooth not rough like most tree's. *jumps out of tree and takes out large sword and hits the tree. the tree falls to the ground* hmmm that tree it was to easy to cut it would have taken 10 hits to knock that tree down.  

Canada737

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

argorn405

Intellectual Elder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:21 am
i'll be sasuke  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items