Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply General Harry Potter Discussions
What are your opinon about Draco being EEEVVVIIILLL or not? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
yes
12%
 12%  [ 5 ]
no
56%
 56%  [ 23 ]
maybe
31%
 31%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 41

~s[C][O][R][P][ I ][U]s~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:14 pm
1. I honestly think that Draco is a good person, but influenced and brought up in a family like he has he doesnt want to let them down. I'm not denying he is a brat, but I don't think he is evil. I don't think Snape is either. He might used to be, sure why not.. Maybe. I think he is just scared into his actions if he was not going by Dumbledor's orders... If he had not made the Unbreakable Vow, it would have been suspicious. But I like Draco as a character because I find him more down to earth than the others, a p***k at most times, yet he is definatly a lovable boy if you look deep enough, he is rather smart, a suck-up, and if given the chance I am sure he could be a ladies man without being so hot. In my opinion anyway... Not suit sure, but I was attracted to him even before the movies. So the hottness doesnt really matter to me. But I will tell you, I swoon both over Draco and Tom Felton.

2. I'm not quite sure, but I do beleive their might be more Pansy, but then yet, I doubt it. Because all that commotion was sure to put him in hiding. So how is he supposed to keep up a relationship. Maybe he will find someone else, but I doubt that as well.

3. Yes, in the end I do beleive that. I think that he and Snape will both die, and ONE of them will be protecting Harry in some way... I think that Snape takes Draco under his wing, like usuall, and save Narcissa and Draco, or maybe just Draco. And they both travel over to the good forces and help Harry find and destroy the Horcruxes, and this will cuase more commotion about trust, but once explained to Harry, I am sure harry will find the least bit of 'trust' for them... Because there is no sure proof about them being good. But like I said, I do beleive he might die, and that he will die, if he does, a good person.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:18 pm
whee... I don't think that Draco is evil in anyway... it's just not like him.... But I truly don't think he can mount to much good stare  

mikitoru

Wensday1986

1,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:33 pm
Draco's not evil, he's just a brat in all the right ways. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:41 am
mikitoru
whee... I don't think that Draco is evil in anyway... it's just not like him.... But I truly don't think he can mount to much good stare
Do you like ANYTHING about a Malfoy? neutral  

~s[C][O][R][P][ I ][U]s~

~s[C][O][R][P][ I ][U]s~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:42 am
wendy_moon
Draco's not evil, he's just a brat in all the right ways. ^^
*nods* I agree... But I am hoping he still has a little bad boy in him. I like that streak of naughty-ness.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:59 am
~dead)(corruption)(alive~
*nods* I agree... But I am hoping he still has a little bad boy in him. I like that streak of naughty-ness.

He wouldn't be a malfoy if he didn't. ^^  

Wensday1986

1,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Chisuchina

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:29 am
I used to love Draco, he was never really more than a spoiled brat to begin with, but was time went on, he's become more and more of a *slang term for female anatomy* if you ask me. However, in this last book, I felt sorry for him, hated him, and was proud all at the same time. Sorry because he was trying so hard to save his family really, it was pretty much a suicide mission that turned out okay in the end simply becuase Dumbledore was already weak. Hated him for what he had to do. And was proud because he pulled it off (more in the, getting all the DE's into hogwarts and all that kind of junk...as well as not being able to finish Dumbledore off in the end. That more than anything tells me he's not evil, lol).

even so, I still think this was me LEAST favorite book. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:11 am
Draco Malfoy is my favorite character. He totally pwns everyone else. >D

No, he isn't evil. He's misunderstood, pratty, threatened, scared, and freakin' human. Punks like Harry just don't seem to realize it. Till now, anyway. @_@

I adore HBP. whee

Aaaaaaand, I don't really believe in 'Good' and 'Evil', anyhow. >_>;;;  

EmmaRaikou

B-shiro

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:49 am
It was Ron's stupidity that blinded Harry from the truth! If Ron hadn't come into play....;-; Harry/Draconess friendship....love....return to innocence!

*chews off the arm of a Ron doll* domokun

>_> I have many rants as to why its Ron's fault.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:26 am
Babyshiro
It was Ron's stupidity that blinded Harry from the truth! If Ron hadn't come into play....;-; Harry/Draconess friendship....love....return to innocence!

Everything is Ron's fault. D:  

EmmaRaikou

Nika Hesse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:09 pm
Draco never seemed to me as the evil type. More of a boy struggling to be like his father. But then again, I almost never pay attention to Malfoy; I personally am very indifferent about him. But HBP has proven that Draco definately is not bad, only scared for his family.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:47 pm
EmmaRaikou
Babyshiro

Everything is Ron's fault. D:

Yes. Yes it is. 3nodding And Voldemort's. Saw this in a post around the subforum:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Spooky. Anyways. It's very sad. I really wish Harry had taken Draco's hand (oh, how I love that sentence). Then Draco would most likely have been nudged severely toward a better lifestyle, since Harry is stubborn and innocent. 3nodding

Of course, it could work the other way around, as well. Harry could have ended up evil. Which, personally, I wouldn't have minded too much, actually. xd

To answer your question: yes, I do think Draco is evil. But I don't think he'll be a deatheater. 3nodding He doesn't like the way Voldy does things, that much is obvious.

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Draco Malfoy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:54 pm
I don't think that Draco is evil, no, but I agree he's stuck up and an idiot at times. I'm also worrying that he'll die. Sad. ;/  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:28 pm
.Prince Snivellus.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

O.o I wanna receive an e-mail from Voldemort! That way I can tell Harry where he is after getting an autograph. whee  

Wensday1986

1,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Chisuchina

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:31 pm
Babyshiro

XD poor Ron. Everyone hates heeeem. And loving the "all gold" theme Shiro-chan biggrin  
General Harry Potter Discussions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff