Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Dr.Gray's Home for {Depressed/Suicidal/Other} Teens Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why did you come here?
  I was forced and I don't want help.
  I know I need help.
  I'm not really sure...
View Results

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:53 am
Don't tell me this is your last chance to change
'cause if you do, then you would be telling a lie but

I warned you
What could happen if you should decide
To live your life from the 9 to 5
And I mourn you
For the detail that is left unsaid
Is a reminder of the time you bled

Return to days when you knew you still felt alive
Reveal the way you felt when you could look inside

They've sold you
Everything you need to fix you up
And you feel good now but you can't wake up
They found a way to reassure you
That everything would be okay
Reach out today now I emplore you
To remember who you are

So you felt it, but you don't know,
Why you can't explain at all
Why you felt it, 'cause you don't know,
No you don't know

Break the walls between building atrophy
Causing all your problems to recede
Break the walls between (break the walls between)
Causing all your pain (causing all your pain)
You'll never learn

(Break the walls between building atrophy)
Take back
The beat in your heart
Why fight
When you can't be bought?

(Causing all your problems to recede)
Take back
The beat in your heart
Why fight

(Break the walls between)
Take back
The beat in your heart
Why fight

(Causing all your pain)
Take back
The beat in your heart
Why fight
Atrophy

Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Welcome to Dr. Gray's Home for Depressed and Suicidal Teens. Or in other words, the hospital for emos. This place was built as a safe place for depressed teens and those who've attempted and/or thought about suicide to stay. But it's also open to any other teen with any other problem. So if you need help with anything, you can come here. Some people came here on their own, and some were forced.

Rules:

1. Follow all Gaia's rules.
2. Romance is allowed, keep it PG- PG13, NO CYBERING.
3. Please, try not to swear.
4. PM profiles to me titled Emo Hospital
5. Copy/paste the profile skeleton into your PM.
6. Keep it literate, "" for speaking, italics for thoughts, and nothing for actions.
7. Keep it modern, no godmoding if you get in a fight.
8. Please post at least once a day, if you're going to be gone for a while, please tell me. If you don't, I'll send you a warning after one week. That means you'll be gray-listed. If you don't reply within three days after that, I'll blacklist you. I'm sorry if I have to, but that's just how it has to be.
9. Follow all the rules and check them every once in awhile for updates.
1o. Have Fun!

Profile Skeleton:

[align=right][color=your color here][b]My[/b] [strike]parents[/strike] [u]named[/u] [b]me[/b] (first, middle, last).
[i]But most[/i] [strike]people[/strike] [u]just call[/u] [b]me[/b] (nickname or real name).
[b]I[/b] [u]get to put[/u] (your age) [i]candles[/i] on [b]my[/b] [i]birthday cake![/i]
[b]I[/b] (chose/was forced) to [u]come[/u] [i]here[/i] because (reason why you're here).
[b]I[/b] [u]use[/u] [i]the little[/i] (girl's/boy's) [u]room[/u].
[i]When[/i] [strike]you[/strike] [u]meet[/u] [b]me[/b], [strike]you'll[/strike] [u]see[/u] [i]that[/i] [b]I'm[/b] (personality).
[i]Here's[/i] [b]my[/b] [i]oh-so-depressing story[/i]...(bio).
[b]I[/b] [u]really like[/u] (your likes).
[b]I[/b] [u]hate it when[/u] (your dislikes).
[b]I'm[/b] [i]actually really[/i] [u]good at[/u] (talents).
[i]Please[/i] [u]don't tell[/u] [strike]anybody[/strike] that [b]I[/b] (secret).
[i]Maybe[/i] [b]I[/b] [u]shouldn't have[/u] (regret).
[u]Will[/u] [strike]you[/strike] [u]remember[/u] [b]me[/b]? (put a picture here, no anime please. if you can't find a good picture, go to photobucket.com and type in emo girl or emo boy)
[b]I'm[/b] [u]played by[/u] (your username).
[u][i][b][strike]The End![/strike][/b][/i][/u][/color][/align]

Accepted Profiles:

My parents named me Carlena Lyssa Edison.
But most people just call me Lena.
I get to put 17 candles on my birthday cake!
I was forced to come here because I tried to commit suicide five times in the last month.
I use the little girl's room.
When you meet me, you'll see that I'm cynical and sarcastic. I'm also depressed and emotional a lot too.
Here's my oh-so-depressing story...My boyfriend and I were in a car wreck last year. He didn't make it. Three months ago my best friend and a few other students at my school were murdered by a kid who had some pretty bad mental issues from our rival school. My school counselor was the one who realized something was wrong, and he caught me the last time I tried to kill myself and he brought me here. Oh and don't forget my loving abusive and alcoholic parents who practically beat me everytime they saw me.
I really like cherries, punk-emo alternative rock, black, bright pink, lime green, potatoes, rocky road ice cream, singing, playing the guitar, drawing, boys, the rain, and black eye liner.
I hate it when people think they're better than me, preps, canteloupe, rap or hip hop, pastel colors, people who think they know me when they really don't, my parents, my teachers who couldn't have cared less, and rats.
I'm actually really good at singing, art, and playing my guitar.
Please don't tell anybody that I cut myself all the time with almost anything I can.
Maybe I shouldn't have gotten so pissed at my boyfriend before we wrecked.
Will you remember me? User Image
I'm played by DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart.
The End!

My parents named me Troy Alexander Martins
But most people just call me Troy or Marty
I get to put 16 candles on my birthday cake!
I was forced to come here because I got kicked out of gay camp.
I use the little boy's room.
When you meet me, you'll see that I'm A kind caring friend, who'll go out of his way to look out for you. I make a good listener, and I always do my best to understand. I can be sarcastic at times, and I tend to crack jokes a lot. On the bad side, I don't have respect for authority, andI canbe a bt of a trouble maker.
Here's my oh-so-depressing story... Well, my life was pretty ok, until I got myself a boyfriend and told my parents I was bi. It wasoff to one of those stupid catholic places where they try to mae you straight. It bored the hell out of me, and everyone was all religious, even the gays and bisexuals there. I'm a complete athiest. It was so dull, so I set out to cause a little havoc. After killing a pidgeon and usuing the blood to draw a pentagram on the dorm wall, I finally got myslef kicked out. So then they sent me here.

You see, my parents are the type to think they can throw money at anything they don't like and it'll go away. Thi is their approach to me. As if I care.
I really like balloons, hugs, kisses, having people to talk to.
I hate it when people insult me, people trying to control me, peole jdge me, or think they're better than me. I hate homophobes and idiots.
I'm actually really good at Saying what I think, and clearly.
Please don't tell anybody that I I'm afraid of the dark.
Maybe I shouldn't have told my parents I was bi.
Will you remember me? http://sirop-de-peches.skyrock.com/pics/639175379.jpg
I'm played by amadeo_91
The End!

My parents named me (Nicholas , Adams, Penn).
But most people just call me (Nich).
I get to put (17) candles on my birthday cake!
I (was forced) to come here because I tore flesh from my arm 'til I saw my inside..... and laughed.
When you meet me, you'll see that I'm a slightly brooding yet positive person. Usually a lot smarter than i look.
Here's my oh-so-depressing story...I'm misunderstood, simple as... No one really cares about me unless I'm standing in front of them bleeding... I had a girlfreind that dumped me over MSN and then felt extra vindictive and turned all my freinds against me. The closest thing to a family I have is the school band, because my dad only cares about money and my mom only cares about herself.
I really like video games, hockey, classic rock and new experiences.
I hate it when people are slaves to society and are generally bad for mankind.
I'm actually really good at playing drums, and writing.
Please don't tell anybody that I I'm actually REALLY sensitive.
Maybe I shouldn't have cut myself, but it's done now.
I'm played by Noltic.
The End!

My parents named me Jense Matthias Jorgenson.
But most people just call me Jense
I get to put 17 candles on my birthday cake!
I was forced to come here because I tried to commit suicide, and nearly did, sadly my parents had to walk in, gagged hanging form our fan with a bunch of slits in my throat
b]I use the little Boys room.
When you meet me, you'll see that I'm Somewhat of a pessimist, but can be optimistic when I dont feel like ending the life of another, I slash my wrists but prefer to do it in a group, it makes me feel good to know I'm not the only one with these things in mind
Here's my oh-so-depressing story...I was born and raised in Killeen Texas, where the girls are easy and the guys are bumpkins, I went to four schools before being put in a problem children school, I've lived in this broken home for twelve years now and hated every minute of it, I have come close to killing myself more than thirty times and am considered disgusting and painfully annoying by my parents, they beat me on sight, and love every minute of it.
I really like Dark chocolate, cutting myself, writing, singing and playing the drums, i love to play video games, they take me out of this world and into another
I hate it when People blame me for things I didn't do, when people decide they cannot be friends with me for a stupid reason
I'm actually really good at Playing video games, you should see my hand eye coordination, poetry, I used to be allowed in the poetry clubs but they kicked me out for overly violent poems, I write in the style of Edgar Allen Poe, hes one of my idols, I listen and sing alot of the lyrics to songs that seem to go with how my life feels, I'm not great at playing the drums but im not bad either and pride myself on how far i've come
Please don't tell anybody that I That I have never kissed a girl on the lips.
Maybe I shouldn't have tried to kill that one kid, he had it coming though i suppose, but maybe pulling a gun on him was a bit harsh.
Will you remember me? [This is me
I'm played by Vampslayer3.
The End!

My parents named me (Kumi, Miyazaki).
But most people just call me (Ghost).
I get to put (15) candles on my birthday cake!
I (was forced) to come here because (I have tried to end it all several times, seeing as there is no reason to live).
I use the little (girl's) room.
When you meet me, you'll see that I'm (silent, and dont talk much. I dont like to open up to others).
Here's my oh-so-depressing story...(My parents have beaten me, and tortured me, until the day I was sold off to another family to become what they wanted to use me for. I was severly scarred through beatings from them, and harm from myself).
I really like (loud music, crying, and being alone most of the time).
I hate it when (people hurt others, or when people cry).
I'm actually really good at (drawing, painting, and writing poetry).
Please don't tell anybody that I (am blind).
Maybe I shouldn't have (tried to run away so many times).
Will you remember me? (User Image)
I'm played by (Uruha_Lover).
The End!

My parents named me (Talia, Rose, Anderson).
But most people just call me (Tal or Rose).
I get to put (17) candles on my birthday cake!
I (was forced) to come here because (my mother thinks I have a problem . . . . well I do, but don't tell her. I would never admit it to her. Never. I would never ever, however, do something so rash as to commit suicide. Or slash my wrists, in my eyes, doing that is just a wimpy way out of life. I'm simply ... depressed. I'm just a girl, struggling to live with a deep emmotional traumatic experience).
I use the little (girl's) room.
When you meet me, you'll see that I'm (quiet and shy with people I don't properly know. When you get to know me I am actually very warm and caring. I am sweet, and optomistic when I'm in the mood. I am also very smart and love to learn. However, I should warn you, once and a while, I have what some men might call 'Mood swings', for no obvious reason. I can switch from being content to wanting to be alone, to wanting to rip your eyes out, all in a matter of seconds. My doctor swares he doesn't think I'm bipolar I do keep these feelings under wrap, most of the time, you can't even tell my moods have switched)!
Here's my oh-so-depressing story...( You see, I care for other people very much. Unlike my father, who preffered to hurt his child and then vanish... Well, thats all you need to know. If want my whole story, get to know me right. And, by the way, I'm british, and so my accent is a bit thick. I lived in London, England a few years).
I really like (swimming, helping people [especially helping with emmotional problems], animals, nature, reading, and kind people).
I hate it when (people slash wrists, are rude, fake, and also, people who take a good life they have for granted).
I'm actually really good at (drawing, singing with my guitar, writing, and learning).
Please don't tell anybody that I (was in a vicious, physical fight with my father...).
Maybe I shouldn't have (completely ignored or been rude to my mother... I feel terrible about it, but where was she when .... when, everything was falling apart?).
Will you remember me? (User Image)
I'm played by (xEarthsxEyesx).
The End!

My parents named me Apple Alexeander Lee.
But most people just call me Ape.
I get to put 18 candles on my birthday cake!
I was forced to come here because I've tried to kill myslef by cutting multiple times in my life.
When you meet me, you'll see that I'm shy and soft spoken.
Here's my oh-so-depressing story...my parents were killed infront of me when I was a child. Ever since then, I've been living with my horrible foster parents who enjoy beating me until I bleed badly.
I really like shiny things and music.
I hate it when people who are overly happy.
I'm actually really good at guitar, lying, and singing (screaming)
Please don't tell anybody that I love stuffed animals.
Maybe I shouldn't have stolen from school.
I'm played by FreakyF R E A K Y.
The End!

My parents named me Samantha Louise Russell.

But most people just call me Sammie, Sam or Sammylou.

I get to put 15 candles on my birthday cake!

I was forced to come here because of my 'conditions'.
I have issues according to counsellors and my parents.
I have an anxiety disorder, bipolar and I can lose myself in myself.
I've never tried to take my own life, but my parents are fed up of my moodswings, my often blank moments when i sit still for hours on end, or I end up getting angry over nothing.
I've run away countless times as well, then I've had to be brought back, 'a hazard to society' when I'm upset and alone and outside.
Apparantly.
It's not my fault.

I use the little Girls room.

When you meet me, you'll see that I'm shy at first. I get louder later of course, and when I'm n a good mood I can make people laugh.
I don't know why, but I've put up like a barrier sometimes, which I use and then end up blanking out. I've had to be picked up and things to be moved.
I only do that if I'm depressed, and I've lashed out sometimes. I'm not proud of it but I can't help it!
One time, I was sat on a family friend's couch and I blanked out, the only thing I was focusing on was this place on the leather,
where I was picking a hole. I knew people were asking me to stop, but I didn't I just sat there like a person possessed, you could say.
Anyway, I had to be moved by force, and I just gave up. I don't know why I do it, I think it's just depression.
Really though, that doesn't happen too often, I'm usually just myself...I suppose.

Here's my oh-so-depressing story...I was born on a rainy autumn day, I suppose that fits the story.
There was my mum and dad, we lived in the south of England. Cornwall. We were happy for about a year, then Dad left.
He disappeared and then a week later, my mum got a phone call.It was the husband of a woman that Dad was cheating on mum with.
All i remember was waddling down the stairs and mum was in floods of tears, laid on the floor. I lay down next to her I think.
A couple of years later, I was taking care of my mum. She was like I am now, but just not as bad. I used to work as well as school, feed her and bathe her and everything.
It was like she had no soul. She got better, but I got worse. Depression got the better of her and consumed her before then.
She did get better, but I never did. I guess the burden of all those things just caused me to collapse inside. It's not natural.

As she got better, she married an american and we moved over here.
He wasn't a nice man though, worse than anyone I ever knew.
If I was 'naughty' he'd hit me with a belt, or lock me in the basement.
I used to scream and shout at him and lash out. I guess it taught me to zone out sometimes, which is why I just do it now.
He made me scared of everything and i guess how I am now. It's hard, he's not like that when mum is around, but he was when we were alone.
Being naughty in his eyes was saying something that wasn't perfect.
No one ever noticed because I was scared of what he would do, and I kept my feelings and things hidden from him in case it was naughty.
They came out though, now I'm here.

I really like Art, Guitar, Being Alone Sometimes, Being With People, Outside, Running, Nice People, Being Calm.

I hate it when Abuse, Being Hit, Small Spaces, Being Locked Places, Horrible People, Being Caught Running, Being Forced To Come Back, Bipolar, Anxiety Attacks.

I'm actually really good at Art & Guitar. I'm Also A Good Runner, From Experience.

Please don't tell anybody that I I'm scared of being myself, no one knows what I'm feeling, or that I was locked places, no one knows why I'm like what I am.

Maybe I shouldn't have been a horrible child. If I hadn't forced dad away, none of this would have happened. Thats how I see it. It was my fault.

Will you remember me? [x] [x]
User Image

I'm played by h a z z l e c l o u d.

The End!

My parents named me Kane Jacob Izzchariot.
But most people just call me Kane.
I get to put 18 candles on my birthday cake!
I was forced to come here because I stabbed a student at my school with scissors and carved out my own tongue.
When you meet me, you'll see that I'm silent, grim, and yet very understanding and kind underneath it all.
Here's my oh-so-depressing story...

Kane Jacob Izzchariot was born in London, England and practically lived off of the food and other things he stole. Whenever he was sent to Scotland Yard, his parents would bail him out and beat him for it. Eventually, it got to the point that whenever he tried to give an excuse to plead his case to his family, they would tell him that they were tired of his voice. So he did what he thought would make them happy, which was leaving for America, and silencing his voice for the rest of his life by cutting his own tounge out. He usually can be seen wearing a mask of some sort or a bandanna over his mouth.

I really like Girls, art, fighting, and the occult.
I hate it when people lie, annoy him, try to make him talk, and make fun of him.
I'm actually really good at pickpocketing, Capoeira, and the guitar.
Please don't tell anybody that I want to fall in love.
Maybe I shouldn't have cut out my tongue.
Will you remember me? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm played by Daigo Himazaki.
The End!

White List:
obviousangel--she isn't in this guild, but it was a roleplay that she made that gave me the idea for this.
amadeo_91 for being the first to join

Gray List:

Black List:  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:32 pm
{by the way, this is open!!!!!!!}  

amore_mia_bella

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:00 am
Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. The clock had seemed to be mocking me as it ticked the seconds of my life away...
These were the thoughts of Carlena Edison as she rode away from her horrid home in the car of her school counselor.
Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. I stood up and smiled at my counselor. Could you please excuse me for a moment? I had asked him sweetly. Yes, of course, he had answered kindly. And, could you give this to my little sister? I handed him a note. Yes Carlena, I will, he answered, looking confused.
The car drove down the street and turned past her school. It was ten minutes to the first bell. People stared at her. They all knew where she was going.
Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. The noise pounded in my ears as I ran into the girls bathroom and locked the door. Thanks to the janitor for leaving the keys everywhere. I heard a pounding on the door and a voice screaming Carlena! Open the door Carlena! as I opened up the bottle of vicodin. I poured all the pills into my hand and glanced at the door.
"Your friends are waving at you," Mr. Johnson said. Carlena waved sadly back. She was going to miss the few that were left alive.
Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. My heart beat with each ticking. I took out my water bottle and swallowed the pills, washing them down with the water. More poundings from the door. My head started pounding and racing. It went white as I collapsed on the floor, only remembering the sight of the door breaking down and the face of my school counselor...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:44 pm
((I'm leaving tomorrow and I won't be back until Saturday. Anybody who wants to join, just send me your profiles and start. You don't have to wait for me to accept them.))  

amore_mia_bella

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:42 pm
((i'm back))

((somebody join already!!!!!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:03 pm
Man, he'd done it this time. The looks on their faces were priceles. He'd been locked in the 'prayer room', and he'd heard frantic phonecalls to his parents. They showed up. not angry, oh, no... just dissapointed. They were talking to him as if he was a stranger. Maybe they'd leave him alone now, accept who he was? But no. "we're sending you away." " 'Away'? Away where?" "To a special home. For troubled youths." "no way."

Troy sighed, and stared out of the window of the car. What was it with them? They'd seemd to think he was possesed, so he'd been sent to Jesus camp, and now they thought he was messed up in the head? Why was liking guys as well as girls such a bad thing to them? And as if anyone else wouldn't have wanted to get out of the camp, and have a little joke with them, scare them. Make sure they wouldn't want him there. That had been what he'd mean tto do, and what he'd wanted to achieve. Now, it seemed, even his parents didn't want Troy around. Well, screw them. he thought. He didn't so much as look at them as he got out of the car and walked into the building. He did, however, not the sign. depressed and suicidal my a**. he thought. I'm just pissed off. he sighed. great, another place not to fit in.

91_green bottles

Dapper Dabbler

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:48 pm
Mr. Johnson pulled up to a tall building that read "Dr. Gray's Home for {Depressed/Suicidal/Other} Teens. Great, I'm a nut-job who's being shipped off to a hospital because her parents couldn't give a- "Come on Carlena, you can't stay in the car all day," Mr. Johnson interrupted her train of thoughts.
"I'm coming," she replied in a submissive voice as she grabbed her large duffel bag and slung it around her shoulder.

"Come in," came the voice of Dr. Gray after Mr. Johnson knocked on his office door. "Ah, Daniel. Is this Carlena?"
"Yes, this is Ms. Carlena Edison."
"We have her room prepared and ready. You can head upstairs to it now if you'd like Carlena," he handed her a key and a few papers. "But first. That knife in your pocket, I'd like you to give it to me."
Lena stared at him and handed him her pocket-knife. Crap.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:56 pm
[[Somebody freaking join already.]]  

amore_mia_bella

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:07 am
((your post said go ahead and join... so umm i dont know if that counts but i think im gonna anyways... dont blacklist me, im on too many of those already))

Nich sat in his room on his bed reading when he heard a voice in the hall downstairs...ahh... a new freind for dr. gray is it?.

Nich heard the exchange about the pocket knife, he didnt think that cutting yourself was the right thing to do, but he also didnt like the what they did here. He swung his legs off of his bed and rummaged in his backpack.

He drew out his pocket knife, a privelee he'd been afforded for good behavior. The doctors here were stupid, he had no more plans of cutting himself it was more of a one time indulgenceof the madness that lived in his head. He hadnt even used a knife, he had spent hours slowly skinning the flesh from his bones deep into his arm... he made scars that day that would never disappear, on his arm and in his head.

He continued to rummage in his backpack and he pulled out a pad and pen. He sat it on his knee and began to write a note.

Hey Newcomer

I heard about your lost item. Now i know what your doin with it, and i dont particularly approve, but i dont think they should be able to take it away from you either... so you can have mine.

With good intent
An anticipatory freind

P.S. heres hopin your good looking

Nich stood up and quietly snuck over across the hall to room 4...He knew she'd be placed there, Room one belonged to Dr. Gray, room 2 had been reserved, he occupied room 3 and room 4 was next.

He put the knife and the note in the drawer of the bedside table and left to continue lying on his bed.

He hoped this one made some okay company, he was sick of thinking alone. He'd been doing it since he got here yesterday. Thats probably the reason for the good behavior, he'd sat alone all day and eaten all his food... made it easy on the shrinks in other words.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:38 pm
Jense laughed as he rode up to the large house, it was like the castle from his castlevania game "alright where the hell are the vampires and zombies" he said, his second hand foiling through his pockets, looking for his razor, he had been thinking of being all alone cramped up in a tiny room with only himself, when he goth through all his little scraps of petry he found a small sharp peice of glass this'll have to do he thought, he twirled it around in his fingers finding the sharpest point before making a clean cut with the tip of the triangular shaped piece of glass. his pocket began to seep blood and you could see now a small stain on the outside of his pants pocket, he smiled and pulled on a wristband as he pulled his arm out of his pocket, he picked up his fathers laptop, one of the few things he stole before leaving, other than the loads of paper, and his large gym bag, which he hated, it wreaked of sweat and reminded him of those jocks back at his old school, he began to walk up, not even taking a moment to look back at the man who had driven him, he had been squished in between two body guards the whole time so as not for the driver to be killed, he stepped in and was greeted by a tall man, who's figure was quite athletic "and you are?" he asked, the man gave the room an air of snooty and preppy all at once "I am Dr. Gray, you will get room five on the left side" he said politely, Jense hated polite "And what if I decide I dont want to go to room five?" he was being annoying just to test the waters for future conversations "Then I shall have to confiscate that shard of glass in your pocket, now give it to me" he gave an evilly happy smile as Jense handed him the shard disdainfully "Good, now room five is your third door on the left" he said once again in the same polite tone, Jense gritted his teeth "oh okay" he said muffled by his teeth, he walked over towards the rooms and found one with a large brass number that said " '5' Oh yeah real fancy" he said as he walked in and set his bag down, he began to shuffle around repetitively "I'll live and die here, won't I?" he asked himself many more questions as the night rode on, he finally got bored and sat down on the bed, waiting for something to happen when he heard a girl walking down the hallway, he knew it was a girl because she was very light on her feet and made nearly no noise, luckily his parents liking of beating him for no reason made him able to tell whether or not someone was walking up the stairs, he would then just quietly leave his room through the window and wait, he waited for the girls footsteps to stop and stood there thinking a girl, how nice, someone to take my breath away, oh great, like the gagging wasnt enough he thought, sometimes he made jokes to himself while thinking and he began to burst out laughing ((whaddya think of my opening? Do you think he's a headcase?))  

vampslayer3

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:49 am
Nich sat by himself, glad for the chance of company he waited quietly hoping that one would do something, but of the 2 new recruits, neither did anything but sit in their rooms. The evening wore on and Nich figured he'd go an meet the male one, he wasnt too sure about the girl, couldnt read her quite as well... but the guy seemed like an okay person.

He sat up and looked in the corner where his backpack was. He hadnt unpacked it because he had planned to bust outta here as soon as possible, but with the prospect of other people for company he may stay awhile.

He'd unpack in the morning... as for now he needed to be a little sneaky. He slipped off his shoe and took the dime from between his toes. The doctor had confiscated anything useful he had on him when he came except this dime... because he'd hiddne it. Since than he'd been given back his knife because he was good on his first day, but that had been since given away...

He set to work unscrewing the bars on his window... it wasnt hard and he simply set them aside.... The floor in the hall was squeeky and he was pretty sure Dr. Gray had a tape recorder in it. He could climb to the other kids room, but he'd have to leave the girl another note.

Once done Nich opened his window and swung onto the outside of the house, it felt great being able to do this... he had been plagued by vertigo for most of his childhood, but now he was free to be as high as he wanted. literally speaking.

He hung from the sill outside his new freind's window and tapped on the glass to get his attention... then he slipped the dime between the crack iwhere the windo opened and made screwing motins to the boy.

With a wink he waited...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:40 am
Jense heard the tapping and turned around to see the boy, he was somewhat paranoid of him since he was after all another kid from this wacked up house, but he took a small bit of change he had in his pocket and used a dime, like he had to open the window up, he finally unscrewed it and was happy with his handiwork, he smiled at the boy and whispered "Hi", his light tone was just enough for them to both hear, he pointed at a small tape recorder in the room "No music, and dont make too much noise, I dont want to be hurt" he had always been afraid of authority because of the beatings his mom and dad had given him, he took out a bit of his papers from his laptop bag and two pencils, he scribbled onto the paper " Are we going to die?" he was scared now, the place just creeped him out completely, but due to his strong and powerful act he looked as if he were just bored  

vampslayer3

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:40 pm
Carlena walked into her room and began putting her few belongings away. She found the note and the knife. "Hmm?" She asked herself. Never before had a stranger cared that much about her. Almost instantly she felt the tears well up in her eyes. Stupid emotions.
Lena heard quiet voices coming from the room next door. She quietly tiptoed out of her room and slowly turned the door knob. She peered inside and saw two boys, talking.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:14 pm
Jense heard the click of the door knob and turned around like lightning, he was happy not to see Dr.Gray and walked up, he scribbled out the note to Nich and wrote down ' no loud noise, theres a tape recorder, so that wouldnt be very smart' he smiled and showed it to her, he hoped she would understand  

vampslayer3

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:27 pm
Lena smiled a shy, small, and unsure smile. She understood the sudden movements. Any child who had been abused badly was like that. She pulled out a notebook from her pocket and scribbled My name is Lena on it in her slanted writing.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff