Heck no.
  Yeah.
  Sorta.
  And of course: Poll Whore.
View Results

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:10 pm
Hey...I'm planning to start a new RP topic, but I'm not sure what kind I should do. Try bouncing off ideas here. Please try to have a plot. If you don't, then DON'T POST. Nah, jkjk! Just say whatever you want to say.

When I get enough ideas, I'll make a poll. If you want, you can tell me in your post that you would like to be my co-creator person and stuff like that. That's always fun. ^_^

REaddyyyyyy???

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:28 pm
Okay, so... lemme try to think of something... lots of people do forest and vampire and werewolf RPs, so that's out unless you come up with something awesome beyond compare... Yeah, everyone seems to be doing vampires...

Soooo... it all comes down to what you like, really... Do you like realistic or fantasy? Either/or? Modern, medieval, futuristic? Romance, action? Or are you just game for anything that sounds good and strikes your fancy?

Hmmm, well... here's an almost seemingly random idea, don't know why I'm thinking of this all of a sudden... You could do some sort of quest RP, maybe some evil tyrant or ultimate power or something... You know, the usual reasons people quest... You have at least two sides, good guys/bad guys or like me/you/them... Do whatever time period you want, whatever level of realness you want... Then have something or another big and bad and scary guarding the place or thing everyone's trying to get to... You have the conflict and alliances amongst the people going after the whatever, and then if you have some sort of guardian, you have the conflict against that... Well, as long as people don't go all god-modey about who finally achieves the goal or who killed who, it could prove interesting depending on what you come up with...

Uhhh... yeah... I'm just coming up with this as I go if you couldn't tell, but hey, isn't that how these things all go? ^.^;  

KarmaD

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:53 am
Man how about an RP between two feuding teen gangs... (like the ones from the 80's in the southwestern untied states) Not the gangsta/fitty cent/street cred douchbag gangs...

I mean the ones with the misguided homeless children... and yes some if not most were white....

it all seems so retro now....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:28 pm
Mmm...pretty good ideas. I like the homeless one since it's not made up of 'gangsta' kind guys. Do you mean actually troubled teens kind of people?

But Karma's is pretty good too. That quest thing. I like forest RPs, but every single one doesn't even have a plot. It's just random talking and meeting in the forest, then it dies.

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

KarmaD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:31 pm
Yeah, forest are fun, but do tend to go nowhere...

And have you ever read the book The Outsiders? I think that's the kind of gang he's talkin' about...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:50 pm
That's the exact book I was thinking about. I like Pony.

XD

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:08 am
why not just do a series related RP

about all my gaians or some s**t like that  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:13 am
Well, I had one in another guild, but it failed horribly because I didn't develop it too far. It involved an entire world. You could create an entire world, give information on wars and domestic problems, and/or possibly some giant plot that involves it all. Allow the players to create a city or town of their own if they want. The world would be fully customizable.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:16 pm
Quote:
why not just do a series related RP

about all my gaians or some s**t like that

A Series...hmmm...not bad. Any other topics?

Quote:
Well, I had one in another guild, but it failed horribly because I didn't develop it too far. It involved an entire world. You could create an entire world, give information on wars and domestic problems, and/or possibly some giant plot that involves it all. Allow the players to create a city or town of their own if they want. The world would be fully customizable.

I like this idea. If it's chosen would you help make the world? I don't think I have the work ethic to actually finish it up. XD Like, what time period? And is there different parts of the world? It's not just focused on one region?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:31 pm
i say something like a war,in this day and age,and maybe between somthing unusual,like dark demons and great angels,and it will be between the leader of light,say you or i if its chosen,and the greaat leader of the dark,kind of a sketchy topic because i dont wanna say God and Satan,because that will cause a whole shitload of controversy,but somethin big like an angelic human,and a demonic human,who are collecting followers and training them to fight in a war,and when we have gethered enough "followers"we can begin a great war,now that seems like a good plot but im kinda weird,tell me what you think,my friend helped me but he doesnt play,but eh,and the world creation thing kicks @$$,do i dunno if mine is better,it seems like a long term knda thing though before you could open though,i dunno,i like it though,but yeah,pm me if you like it  

vampslayer3

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:42 pm
I like the idea of training and gathering. That's super smart, but I'm not sure of how long it'll last. If we gather enough at once, and they are all pretty active, it'll work super awesome!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:45 pm
yeah,you have a point,do you have any friends that roleplay?i could invite my friends,and then you could invite your friends,but wed still be a few short of a small army,i dunno,i guess if we could gte someone who could make us a banner,so it could advertise,i dunno,but eh,if it ends up being able to work,that would be wicked  

vampslayer3

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:49 pm
I have a few friends that would RP, but not many. Only like three. Yeah...a banner would help A LOT! That would be awesome! I think this is like the only idea that is actually getting developed further. I'll keep thinking about all of them, and then have a poll.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:56 pm
i have like 5 or 6,but eh,i still say were short,i just started a hogwarts rp,that ones starting off pretty good,were mcompletely out of hufflepuffs though,it kinda sux,but this is not what we are speaking of,if we could get my friend sunny to make a banner that would be great,ill ask her next time she gets on,honk if you like creat-a-war RP! lol,but yeah,definitely good,hmmmm,i dunno,i guess we could make it so it would be,post what you vote for,that way we'd know whod want to roleplay in it,then we'd have more peoplez,or we could promote it in the questions forum and say Will you join? as our question,and give the plot,and show what the basics would be like,im working hard into this,ill start writing stuff out on paper for now,and when were ready ill feed it over to you through gaia and ask your opinion  

vampslayer3

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:00 pm
Sounds awesome! Thanks for all your work!  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff