Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
We're in.....Feudal Japan?!?!(OPEN!please join!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:49 pm
HI!I AM HINATA!THE OWNER OFTHE RP!

ello people,I am Amaya,I will be helping introducing this rp.

Hi,I am Akemi!I will be doing the same thing as...

MY NAME IS AMAYA!

Hello,I am kin,I will be also helping with this rp!

Hello,I am TENTEN!

YOU'RE LATE!

So what!We will all be introducing this rp!but first we need a TOC!

TOC!
1.chat thingy
2.rules
3.story/plot
4.skeleton
5.premades(yes this is some imprtant charries)
6.made-ups(girls)
7.made-ups(boys)
8.made-ups(others)
9.list
10.events
11.resevred
12.resevered
13.OPEN SIGN!

~Chat thingy!~
Dark blue=Hinata!(owner,me!,immortal_hinata)
orange=Kin!(Co-owner,helper,person who help me with rp,xX Aoide Xx)
Red=Amaya(helper,Amaycat)
Deep pink=Tenten(helper,lil_dark_fox)
Green=Akemi(helper,Akemi_girl)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:50 pm
TIME FOR THE RULES!

Who will type them?

I don't know...

I'm not...

LAZY!

RULES!
1.No one can kill anyone with out permission!
2.Be a little nice at least!
3.Pg-Pg-13 ONLY!
4.Well.....try to stay on topic but you can do OCC alot.

5.try not to get me mad!
6.PM profiles to me!(immortal_hinata)
7.NO BEING A FRICKIN BAKA!
8.you can say bad word...but please....don't go overboard...

9.READ ALL... AND I MEAN ALLL THE DARN RULES!
10.try to post once every two week and if you tell me why you can it is ok!
11.DON'T IGNORE ANYONE!
12.have a little fun..OR ELSE!

13.PLEASE RESPECT THE AUTHORITY!(list will be below rules)
14.TRY TO SPELL!
15.label PM with the profile or request to be a pre-made 'My immortal'
16.please read new rules!

17.if you are using OCC please use ((this)),{this},[this] or OCC:this.
18.If you are talking,put quotation("") and if you are thinking use quotes like "this"
19.you can be up to 5 people!
20.no quoting any first post(rules,chat thing,ect.)

PEOPLE WITH AUTHORITY!(people you have to listen to,if they join)
immortal_hinata(hinata,me)
xX Aoide Xx(Kin)
Amayacat(Amaya)
lil_dark_fox(Tenten)
Akemi_grl(Akemi,Ino)  

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:54 pm
TIME FOR THE STORY!

DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN?

DO I HAVE TO?

I think we all have to..

She told me we all have to....

STORY!
Ok.....10 teens(5 girls,5 boys) from the present time all find different braclets.
All of those braclets have special stories,have differtent powers and bring them all to a different relem,but the relem is somewhere in Feudal Japan.A evil witch created those braclets and if they were all worn again,she would come back to life.The braclets all have different kanji that kinda explains there power.The witch is now up to no good..And those special teens have to stop her and her people that work for here.Before she destorys the world and rules it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:00 pm
TIME FOR THE SKELETON!

.......WHY ME?

Where is Akemi and Tenten?

I'm right here....

-singing heaven 9/11-

......LET'S JUST GET ON WITH THE SKELETONS!

for the good people with the necklaces
[b]gaia name:[/b]
[b]name:[/b](for the rp....)
[b]age:[/b](between 13 and 18 please)
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]weapons:[/b]
[b]known family members:[/b](optional)
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]the necklaces story:[/b]
[b]app:[/b]
[b]other:[/b]

For evil people!!BWAHAHAHA!!
[b]gaia name:[/b]
[b]age:[/b](for rp)
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]weapons:[/b]
[b]known family members:[/b](optional)
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]app:[/b](anime pics only)
[b]other:[/b](optional)

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:01 pm
times for the pre-mades

I am not explaining!

I can't....

i am not!

neither am i!

whatever...

gaia name:
name:Kuro
weapons:staff of magic
Bio:When she was little her paresnts never gave her enough attention. from the lack of attention that caused her to start going evil for the at missing attentchion...eventuly she got into witch crafts ans spells...one day when she ws about...25 she ended up killinig her parents...she didnt mean to but she also did...she kept on withe her studies ans eventuly become full evil.She made the necklaces soon after she was fully evil.
app: Kuro
other:

gaia name:
name:Yura
weapons:scyth
known family members:none
bio:Yura is ruthless.She shows no nercy to anyone.She is cruel and rude.She is no girly girly girl.She wasn't always like this.She was nice.The witch found her and raised her so that is why she is so evil.
app:Yura
other:...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:03 pm
Made-ups girls

Well i am going to make one soon....

I might.!

gaia name:immortal_hinata
name:Kumiko
weapons:Bow and arrows,katanas,daggers,and senbon
known family members:unknown
Bio:Kumiko found the necklace in the forest.She always wears the necklace that the witch made.She doesn't know about the legend of it.She ranaway at age 7.She goes to a middle school and has few friends.She likes to be outside at night.She had a messenger bag and keeps it with her all the time.She would be nice to anyone and didn't care if they looked mean or nice.
the necklaces story:The necklace that Kumiko found was the last one to be created.The necklace can travel anywhere in feudal Japan.She found it in a forest near kyoto on her vacation to Japan.IIt hs lunar powers.So she can see in the future,talk telepaticly,read peoples minds,can change it to night time,levitate people and herself.It has a liitle bit of every element.Her kanji on her necklace says 'eternal power'.
app:User Image
other:She like to play games.And has a spitl personality.

gaia name: SweetHugz
name: Suzu
weapons: Her eggs are elementalist shapeshifters
known family members: Luna
Bio: Her parents was kill by the witch, only she and her sister surived.
the necklaces story: The necklace was a family treasure. The witch wanted it but as soon as Suzu touched it, the necklaces wouldn't come off her.
app: Suzu
other: Her eggs can only be summon by Suzu only. If anyone else tries to summon them then they will attack the person who tries too. Suzu has 20 eggs in total.

gaia name: SweetHugz
name: Luna
weapons: Her flute can summon monsters
known family members:Suzu
Bio: Luna escaped with Suzu to a nearby village and decided to stay there until the soliders stopped looking for them.
the necklaces story: Luna's family had two necklaces. One was purple and the other one was cyan. Luna got the purple one and Suzu got the cyan one when the witch raided their house.
app: Luna
other: Luna also has the song of healing. If anyone is near her then they can be healed.

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:04 pm
Made-up boys!!!

There will be some soon...

There better be....

Gaia name: Daigo Himazaki
Name: Izanagi (a.k.a. Busuzima) Ikanawa
Weapons: Pocket Knives(about 10 of them), Studded Leather Gloves, bag of dirt, and anything else in his enviornment. (That is humanly possible to use, of course)
Known Family Members: Izanagi was orphaned at the tender age of 5, so he really has no recollection of what his parent's look like.
Bio: Born Izanagi Ikanawa, this boy was raised in the outskirts of Osaka, Japan until his parents decided to give him up for adoption because of their poverty, leaving him with a black necklace that has a kanji character on it meaning Fighting Spirit. As he grew, he would always be seen either in a dojo fighting with students, or on the streets fighting with upperclassmen. Even though he is a very handsome boy, girls are usually reluctant to approach him because of his cold and seemingly mean disposition. He now goes to the same school as Kumiko and has some of the same classes with her, but he rarely ever speaks to her.
The Necklaces Story: The necklace was once worn by a powerful martial artist by the name of Koujukai Ikanawa, and when he died, the necklace was passed down in the Ikanawa family for genorations. When worn, it gives the wearer great stregnth, speed, and reflexes, giving the wearer the appearance of being superhuman.
Appearance: User Image
Other: Izanagi goes by the name Busuzima because of his unpredictable fighting style and wild tactics. If he doesn't know you, you'd be lucky to get more than two words to come out of his mouth. But if you befriend him, he can be a very nice guy, willing to do anything for his friends.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:05 pm
Made-up others

This is if you want to work for the witch or if you are just someone else...

gaia name: DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
character name: Chihiro
weapons: Bow and arrow, and a sword, plus she can do magic.
known family members: They're all dead.
Bio: Chihiro's parents were killed by the witch when she was 14, so she has been living alone for two years. She's stealthy and quiet, but kind and caring.
app: User Image
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/Narume13/Anime Girls/l_549bfca97d2d6b6e32772ddebab9eac5.jpg[Chihiro with her swords.]
other: Chihiro is trying to help the ten teenagers who came from the future to overthrow the evil witch.

gaia name: Clance
name: Toge Meibatsu
weapons: Book of retribution
known family members: No recollection. Though he has visions of a young girl which he calls Jenica.
Bio: Toge Meibatsu. A man which does not no much about his past, besides of what he is and what he does. He is a feared killer, and is now always on the run because of who he is.
app: User Image
other: He carries a four foot hourglass, which has black wood and crimson grains of sand. His book is one and a half feet in width and a foot in length, the pages are black written in red ink  

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:06 pm
THE LIST!FINALLY!

The black list in dark blue!
(You broke the rules and didn't do anything right!Now go kill yourself!!!)

gray list in green!
(You broke a few rules...but if hinata calms down you might get of the list...)

white list in orange and in deep pink!
(you are doing great!You haven't broke a rule!Keep on going!)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:11 pm
Events!
Events!
Events!
Events!
Events!

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:13 pm
reserved!
reserved!
reserved!
reserved!
reserved!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:14 pm
reserved!
reserved!
reserved!
reserved!
reserved!

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:15 pm
OPEN!!
OPEN!!
OPEN!!
OPEN!!
OPEN!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:00 pm
Kumiko looked at her braclet she got.She just kept staring at it for a while.Then it glowed.She got really scared and then the glow went around her whole body.She ended up on the ground in a different time."Everything looks different...This doesn't look like Kyoto right now.....I am just going insane...I am not in feudal Japan or anything...I am just going insane!!"She said to herself,trying to figure out her situation she was in.  

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:09 pm
Morning, usually the most beautiful time of day, and Izanagi's least favorite. After waking up by the publick bathhouse he rested next to the previous night, he scrounged up some money and walked inside, happy that they were open so early. While he bathed, he realized he would have no money to pay for his food for lunch, but he shrugged it off and mearly sighed as he dried off his body and prepared to leave, wearing the same uniform he had been wearing for the past two days.

Eventually, Izanagi reached his school and some of the girls began to whisper things behind his back like, "There's Busuzima." or his favorite, "That guy is so weird." After sneering at most of them and putting his hands in his pockets, he leaned against a nearby tree and smirked for a moment as he saw girls and guys alike walk into the gates of his school, but his face quickly turned back to it's usual serious look as soon as he saw a few upperclassmen walk past and give him cold stares. It was the same boys that Izanagi had beat up a while back and they didn't seem to happy to see him again. Ignoring the boys, Izanagi looked at all the other kids again and he watched as all of them were talking to friends of theirs or laughing with other kids. He sometimes wished he could do that, but to him, it was better to be alone and not go through the heartbreak of losing someone close to him. Sighing, Izanagi closed his eyes and waited for the school bell to ring so he could leave campus again and walk around Japan.

((I suppose we start out in our original time before getting teleported to the Fuedal Era, right?))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff