Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply General Harry Potter Discussions
[.The Mourning After.] (BOOK 7 SPOILERS!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you make it through, unspoiled?
  Yes! <3 <3
  I was told false "spoilers"! D<
  No. ;_______;
View Results

EmmaRaikou

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:52 am
I just finished reading about 10 minutes ago. And holy s**t, man. What's everyone think, now that its over?

Also, cookies for anyone who called SnapexLily. whee

Albus Severus/Scorpius, yeah? heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:25 am
User Imagethere are no coincidences in this world

.:.:.:// I've never bawled so much in my life. Seriously I broke down and sobbed into my pillow. ...::/~*

The scene with Harry and Draco in the room of Requirment made me giddy.

User Image

...only hitsuzenUser Image

Hecko Gecko

EmmaRaikou

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:13 am
I know, right?

I'm so glad the Malfoy's made it through. My love for Narcissa has grown stronger! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:30 pm
What I want to know is what kind of sick b*****d names their kid "Scorpius"

Scorpius? What the...ERGH

I didn't like those five pages at all. Reminded me of a bad fanfiction

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

LilMeady

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:16 pm
I support a**!

Heh, just finished the book and despite having it spoiled for me, I loved it. I can say I'm really happy with the book. I was afraid Snape would be pussified and though he was in a way, it only endeared him to me.

Now I get to play with ideas of AS/S.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:29 pm
I got teary when Dudley said he didn't think of Harry as a waste of space. Molly Weasley using the word b***h made me laugh to the point of tears. I also was far to pleased when Remus said marrying Tonks was a mistake.

The epilouge was very dissapointing though, I hoping it would be more than 'everyone is paired up and have kids, the end'.

Also, did anyone else want to know more about Teddy?  

worn silk

Raven of Silent Death

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:29 pm
HA! I KNEW it! Snape wasn't evil! He was following Dumbledore's orders!!! *does wild happy dance* I was right! I was also right in my suspicion that Snape had fluffy feelings for Lily blaugh

I was rooting for Draco the entire time, Lucius and Narcissa were a bonus, I <3 the Malfoy men.

I got done reading it earlier today, around 4 in the afternoon, that's from 12am to 4pm; It's a new record for me, to read them in 24 hours or less xd

I was highly pleased with the ending. For a while there at the end, I thought I would have to get irritated, but then in true author-ish fashion, she bought back my devotion. Though I am extremely annoyed at the loss of my favorite werewolf and two favorite aurors. Not to mention Fred crying

The fact that Dudley turned "good" all of a sudden wasn't exactly a huge surprise, we saw that he was losing his steam in books 5 and 6.

I too thought the very end wasn't very good, however, I did like that she brought things neatly to a close.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:04 am
User Image

I was right about RAB, Harry being a horcrux, Snape always loving Lily, and I bawled my eyes out when I though Harry had to die.

ALSO!

I ******** HATE THE GD! They told me the page numbers of all deaths, and the ending, I thought it was fake, BUT IT WASN'T!

And the last chapter being posted everywhere still breaks my heart crying

User Image

Twenty Times Over

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Megathread 100

Raven of Silent Death

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:25 am
Twenty Times Over

I was right about RAB, Harry being a horcrux, Snape always loving Lily, and I bawled my eyes out when I though Harry had to die.

ALSO!

I ******** HATE THE GD! They told me the page numbers of all deaths, and the ending, I thought it was fake, BUT IT WASN'T!

The GD people are morons. It's why I prefer to lurk on ED. Everyone there are still morons, but at least you can get semi coherant responses from them. Some of the time.

I won twenty bucks off my sister because I was right about R.A.B. too whee . She thought it must be some long lost relative of Snape's or something *scoffs*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:33 am
Raven of Silent Death
Twenty Times Over

ALSO!

The GD people are morons. It's why I prefer to lurk on ED. Everyone there are still morons, but at least you can get semi coherant responses from them. Some of the time.

I won twenty bucks off my sister because I was right about R.A.B. too whee . She thought it must be some long lost relative of Snape's or something *scoffs*
User Image

Haha. I also always thought Aberforth owned the Hogs head.
When he appears in the 5th movie, I yelled out ITS DUMBLEDORES BROTHER WHO LIKES GOATS!

User Image

Twenty Times Over

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Megathread 100

LilMeady

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:59 am
Pfffft, I was told all the page numbers and such at the HP forum. I avoid the GD now.

This book made so much slash potential. Mwahahaha. *dreams of Sirius/Regulus* Blackcest shall rule the world.

And Percy is good again! Not a complete and utter prat! Which means he can get back in Oliver's good graces and.... *trails off, muttering ideas for fics*

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:56 am
Sirius Black-Lupin
What I want to know is what kind of sick b*****d names their kid "Scorpius"

Scorpius? What the...ERGH

I didn't like those five pages at all. Reminded me of a bad fanfiction

I got a few good things out of it, but overall, yeah. It was pretty lame.  

EmmaRaikou

External Penetration
Crew

Greedy Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:26 pm
Once Fred died I was crying from then on, harder for every person I liked who died.

I liked Scorpius; it was the only original name out of the lot.

I was so soured by Draco's "receding hairline."
Though when JKR failed to mention his wife’s name I mentally filled my own in. ">.>

I tend to pretend that last chapter never happened.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:54 pm
I am so freakin' glad that Snape isn't evil. Ohmygod. He's my favorite character, save Dumbledore. I can't believe the fanfictions were right!

I can't believe I would ever consider Albus Dumbledore in a slash pairing, but now I'm a fan. His whole relationship with Grindelwald was perfect angst.

I've never cried from reading a book, ever. I was crying as soon as Harry knew he had to die, and didn't stop crying 'till he went back. And the deaths of Fred, Remus, and Tonks made me sob.

The scene where Harry saved Draco, and Draco was sobbing over Crabbe, I was giddy. Two slash pairings at once.

I absolutely hated the epilogue. I didn't want Harry to pair up with Ginny (though I do like both characters), and it reminded me of fanfiction written by some straight shippings fanatic. Yuck.  

Monkie Chese

Sir C Cakes

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:43 pm
i finsihed reading the book at 5:30 in the morning this morning and i was blown away... some things i hated like lack of details and certain people dying....WHY FRED WHY but ill live with that and most likely stick to my fanfiction where we the fans control their lives... while making no money... crying lololol  
General Harry Potter Discussions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff