Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Hyper Japan ((Open and Accepting!!!)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:16 pm
This rpg is based on the manga im working on currently smile its about a group of teens who end up going on a feild trip, and end up being trasported to the furture. BUt the furture is far differnt from today., cities have been abandoned and lay in ruins. Humans have been forced to live as they did in feudal Japan because the demons and monters that have come to exist, have become attrected to electricity or electrical power of any sort. These monsters consist of anything, demons, vampires, were wolves, mutilated animals, and creatures still unknown to today's world.Though when the students arrived in the future, they realised they had hidden powers they could use to help one another and save the humans from the take over. (( Each student has only one power ))

Rules:
I am God in this rpg
Pm all profiles to me with the title, your manga smile , so I keep pages nice and neat smile
keep romance rated pg-15
no cybering, take it to the pm's please
NO GOD MODING!!
No killing without my permission
Use OOC when speaking out of character
Please be LITERATE!!

Character Profile
Gaia Username:
Character Name:
Appearance: (images are preffered)
Race: ( student, vampire, demon, were wolf, and anything else you can think of smile )
Bio:
Weapons:
Other:

And so the story begins smile many students have been separated but some remain in groups smile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:23 pm
Character Profile
Gaia Username: Uruha_Lover
Character Name: Kumi
Appearance: User Image
Race: student, but has the power of life
Bio: Kumi has been adopted when she was 11 years old, and lived in Japan with her adoptive mother until the feild trip and she was transported to a further time period.
Weapons: the power of life, and a small white pearl dagger that releases poison when in contact with blood.
Other: none so far ><

Gaia Username: SweetHugz
Character Name: Suzu Hatashi
Race: Human/Student
Bio: Suzu didn't have a harsh life, in face she a quite a nice one. Her family was rich and wealthy and owned alot of stuff. Suzu had alot of money so she taken classes on singing and using swords. So she quite good with swords and daggers.
Weapons: Two 5ft long swords and 2 daggers
Other: Suzu brought her pet kitty with her on the trip. Her name is Sakura.

Username: Noltic
Character Name: Noltic
Appearance: Long Black coat, shaggy brown hair, shaggy facial hair, collared shirt, baqqy denim jeans, large black shoes, glasses, always carrys a shoulder pack... kinda like a delivery bag.Has a gauntlet on his right hand, bandana ove left eye
Race: Human... (and inhabitant of the future not a student)
Bio: Accomplished alchemist.... dabbled in undead control and lost his left eye when he saw what he had created. With the atrocitys behind him he set out to master alchamy and learned many crests and symbols off by heart but had the odd ability to transfigure objects with out the aid of a crest or circle. Happy demeanor... overly confident if not arrogant.

Weapons: The gauntlet he can transfigure the metal on it to any shape he desires

Other: Dead sexy

Gaia Username: Sakura...12
Character Name: Tabby
Appearance: Tabby
Race: vampire
Bio: She is a crazy girl that loves to have friends. If you piss her off though she will either hurt you or just ignore you. So be carful.
Weapons: 2 whips that are arround her waist.
Other: She is amazing friends with Kumi

Gaia Username:tillman Myers robert
Character Name: Tao
Race: Krsnk
Bio: there is nothing to know, he's not even real just a figment of his own imagination.
Weapons: Krsnk weapons, as well as 29 sword, and 12 guns
Other: doesn't exist  

Baby Coquette

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:18 pm
[[Woot first person to post and join whee Uruha can you fix the color thing on the top please?]]
Suzu stayed in a group with Kumi. "Kumi, what happened to us?" She asked,looking around to see if there was monsters here.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:09 pm
Kumi stood wide eyed and lood around."Omigod...where are we...?"she asked herself not paying attention to anyone at the moment. Suddenly her adoptive yonger sister's voice rang n her head and she turned to look and shrugged wide eyed. Fear was evident in her eyes.  

Baby Coquette

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:32 pm
Suzu stayed closed to her older adoptive older sister. She cuddles her pet kitty closey."Should we explore around?" She suggested.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:41 pm
Kumi stood close to her sister and blnked looking around quietly.
"I..I think we should help the others.."she whispered.

Baby Coquette

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:01 pm
"Okay." She said clamly. Suzu wasn't scared of anything. All the training made her strong and clam, even in moments like this. She had courage to spare if her sister needed it. "Shall I patroll the area to make sure that there's nothing dangerous?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:06 pm
Kumi blinked and looked aound and then shook her head."No...I.i dont like this place...stay close.."she said softly and looked at her sister with a reassuring smile. Even a years difference, the were the same hight.  

Baby Coquette

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:12 pm
Sakira nodded at her sister. "Kumi, can you come over here? I think this boy injured his arm." She said calling to her sister.[/  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:45 am
Man.... Noltic looke at his left arm... he mustve got some shrapnel from his machine shrine in it.... he hovered his hand over it and pooled the metal out onto the gorund..... Then he stood up... sorta.

On one knee he cursed the fact that he had never learned medical alchemy and then realized he had company.

He looked at the two girls... an knew instantly that they had not come from arounfd here.... and then he thought to himself "o s**t your kidding me.... i didnt draw the lock in my ******** circle"

He knew he'd pulled these two girls from the past with his little esperiment with the machine.... but he had never even thought to draw a lock so his alchemy didnt splay to other dimensions... o well now he'd proven the theory of inter-dimensional energies.

This was all well and good and hed have to spread the news but first he had to get these girls home... and oddly enough as they drew closer he noticed that they were both quite good looking...

"well we'll see about the home thing later"  

Noltic

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:34 am
Suzu heard a rustle in the bushes. "Are you sure you don't want me to look around?" She asked quietly, that only her sister can hear her. Suzu took out a dagger and held it in her hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:34 am
Noltic didnt like the looks of the dagger that the younger one had.... he also didnt like the fact that she knew how to carry it... so he staggered over to her still bleeding arm and everything.

"As he approached he said only three words...one far away "Help please"

And then when he was within 10 feet of the girl with a smile he muttered "gotcha"

And with a wave of his hand he turned the daggers edge duller than a concussed mountain man.  

Noltic

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:47 am
Noltic smiled at that point... not eve considering how straining it had been ripping a hole in timespace and then closing it was even harder... that dagger had just completely drained him.... and he hoped the girl didntmind.... hed sharped her dagger sharp anough to cleave bone if she helped him.... Because god knows he needed it.... he thought all this as he slowly collapsed and passed out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:48 am
Kumi blinked wide eyed and rn over the the boy who had passsed out."Omigosh!!"she cried out as she crouched over him.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:56 am
Noltic wasnt out completely he kept fadin in and out... and he knew someone was standing over him... someone rather good looking... he could smell it...

The demon blood in him let him smell aura's.... it wasnt always handy.

Somehow this one was different though... not like anoy other human... he needed to get up....

then he faded out.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces