Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Houshin Engi-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:46 am
Ehehehehe, it's Qwerty. My other account was banned. redface

Take the test here.

I'm an intp. You can google your own type for further information on your "personality profile," since it's a popular (and painfully accurate) test.

I'd only gainsay with my personality type is that I hate Star Trek/science fiction novels, but I am in the same category as Einstein/Darwin/the turtle from Rocko's Modern Life. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:33 pm
i got ENTP....
gonk BULL s**t!

redface aww Ytrewq its ok! you can use my account WHEN EVER you want! heart heart heart  

-Houshin Engi-

-Houshin Engi-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:35 pm
-Houshin Engi-
i got ENTP....
gonk BULL s**t!

redface aww Ytrewq its ok! you can use my account WHEN EVER you want! heart heart heart
But we're like, matching! We would make a perfect couple. 4laugh

THX BABY heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:16 pm
heart FILBURT!!! heart

Anyways, I am an INTJ.

I share personality with Gandalf the Grey, the Governator, Woodrow Wilson and Hannibal (the Carthaginian general, NOT Hannibal Lecter), among others. XD Who would have thought.  

Fidei Defensor

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:27 pm
Psh.

Spunky FTW. talk2hand

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:30 pm
INFP bitches. =O  

infernal_soul

The Master uses Thread

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:11 am
INFJ? o.o;;

I'm a.... counselor idealist. ._.

Quote:
Counselors have strong empathic abilities and can become aware of another's emotions or intentions -- good or evil -- even before that person is conscious of them. This "mind-reading" can take the form of feeling the hidden distress or illnesses of others to an extent which is difficult for other types to comprehend.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:15 am
Imma Psyciatrist ._.  

infernal_soul

-Houshin Engi-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:45 am
lol sux

I'm the architect.

And rofl, the only ~big~ difference between Pokemaster and I is that upon learning information, I'm happy enough knowing it and he has to apply it to something in some way.

+ he makes a better leader than I do.

I'm lazy. evil  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:48 am
[-Tedious-]
IFNJ? o.o;;

Quote:
Counselors have strong empathic abilities and can become aware of another's emotions or intentions -- good or evil -- even before that person is conscious of them. This "mind-reading" can take the form of feeling the hidden distress or illnesses of others to an extent which is difficult for other types to comprehend.
INFJ?

One of my best friends is an INFJ. Apparently, it's the rarest type of all. He was considering taking some courses at his college for social work, but I guess he ditched the idea and went for photography or whatever.  

-Houshin Engi-

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:09 pm
ESFP
Extraverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving
Quote:
You are:
* slightly expressed extravert
* slightly expressed sensing personality
* moderately expressed feeling personality
* slightly expressed perceiving personality

...SLIGHTLY?! I'D HARDLY SAY SLIGHTLY!!!
Pssh, Performer Artisan...

Quote:
Lively, witty conversationalists, Performers always seem to know the latest jokes and stories, and are quick with wisecracks and wordplay -- nothing is so serious or sacred that it can't be made fun of...seem up on latest fads of dress, food, drink, and entertainment, the chic new fashion, the "in" nightclub, the "hot" new musical group

Aha...ahahahahaha.... Me. Fast and quick with wisecracks and wordplay... and knowing the lastest jokes and stories.... HILARIOUS. Yeah, I'm SO up-to-date.[/sarcasm] Although the last half is true... rolleyes Guilty as charged...

And some famous people included Saint Mark and Steve Irwin... What the hell? Although I love the fictional "sameness" as Tim the Toolman Taylor.
*looks back up* But they are right about talking a lot... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:17 pm
-Houshin Engi-
[-Tedious-]
IFNJ? o.o;;

Quote:
INFJ?

One of my best friends is an INFJ. Apparently, it's the rarest type of all. He was considering taking some courses at his college for social work, but I guess he ditched the idea and went for photography or whatever.

Oh, thanks for correcting me. sweatdrop

Rarest? ._.
Errr..... behold my mighty rarity? x.X;;

The Master uses Thread

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:52 pm
[-Tedious-]
-Houshin Engi-
[-Tedious-]
IFNJ? o.o;;

Quote:
INFJ?

Oh, thanks for correcting me. sweatdrop

Rarest? ._.
Errr..... behold my mighty rarity? x.X;;
*bows*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:12 pm
I'm The Scientist. XD And here I am, trying to land some kind of writing deal...I'm on the complete opposite end of the world from where I should be.  

Fidei Defensor

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:41 pm
Fidei Defensor
I'm The Scientist. XD And here I am, trying to land some kind of writing deal...I'm on the complete opposite end of the world from where I should be.
xD

I'm just about where I should be; Art Institute.  
~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff