Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:10 pm
<33
Your really good friend on Gaia all of a sudden adds you to their ignore list and quits your guild and you can't PM them or comment their profile and leave a message on your wall saying, ">___>

Yeah... you're way too stupidly average for me.

>___>"

We were just being nice to eachother and all of a sudden this happens? It really annoys me to think my friend would do that. Maybe it's a joke?...
She wasn't hacked either, and all of her other friends are still there.

<33

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:16 pm
Sincerely that aint a friend...
that's a b***h O_o  

Seymore Redrum

Shameless Humorist

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:22 pm
<33
The weird thing is we've been friends for a while. A loong time. And we were just posting on eachother's walls and being NICE to eachother.
Grr

<33

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:06 pm
Maybe get one of your other friends to go and ask her... no that sounds too nosey >.<... Well, I'm not sure, but I think if you knew her outside of the computer world you should talk to her about it. Other than that, I have no other ideas sweatdrop .  

The Hylia

Lilli Ann Hunter

Loyal Genius

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:34 pm
It depends...

If you haven't done anything to hurt her, then you probably don't have to do anything... She's not much of a friend if she leaves you for petty reasons she can't name.

But it's really life isn't it? People leave. It hurts. But then again maybe it's meant to be, because the experience gives you new insight as to what goes into a friendship that is meant for you...

If she's just an online friend... Then treat it as that... Online life is very transient. If she's a real life friend as well, then maybe there's something to discuss...

If her behavior is still up till now unexplained, chuck the experience into the X-files and leave it there to mature a while.

Friends who can't be on the same wavelength with you usually think of the friendship in terms of "What have you done for me lately?" and keep tabs on who did what, always making sure that theirs is better...

If she really didn't say anything about her leaving and ignoring you then It does sound like a difference of opinion...

how old are you? and what's your ideals about friendship?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:24 pm
If she did that there has to be a reason for it. make a mule account and try talking on her through there just don't ask right away or she might block you on there too.... good luck!  

pixiefairy91

Dobutsu Nushi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:07 am
have a friend pm that "friend" and have ur friend tell that "friend" how u feel. am i makin any sense? xd k ill use an example!

k the friend that blocked u name is meanie and another friend, um Sophie.

so get Sophie to pm her for ya. biggrin good luck. ^__^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:10 am
Pretty much what every one else has been saying.
If you know her in real life then talk to her, but if not just ignor her, she's not good enuf to be your friend.  

Lady Artemis Rose

Elmihy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:20 pm
[[oh... that's horrible!! Something like that happened to me... but I think that's because I said that clothes looked good on people when her avatar only wore underwear... O.O I'm tactless]]
Well... if she was a really good friend... you could pm her to try to talk to her... are you able to post on her profile? you could talk to some of her friends which are also your friends... they might be able to tell you what's going on.
the other option is just to give up on her and forget about it... which I doubt you'll do since you made a whole forum on this topic XD... but it's just an idea...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:40 pm
Make another Gaia account and buddy her. Once she accepts, PM, comment, etc her and aske her why.  

kie480

-[[ Lubby__

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:03 pm
<3 You're the one who has my heart..

I thinks you should talk to her in person if you know her in person. Things are always better and more truthful. :l In any case, find out her reason for doing so. Maybe she's going through a tad bit of pressure from other friends and whatnot. Idk... A real friend would never do that. :]

Hold it tight; never let it fall apart. <3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:21 am
Maybe she's a lesbian and found out you're not interested.

Cheeto Bandito

Professional Bandit

22,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Winged 100

ctn old

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:19 pm
Well, this did happen to me once, during the Water balllooning of the summer.
My best friend ever on Gaia decided to choose team Aekea, whilst I chose Durem.
I didnt think it mattered, but apparently to him it was a huge deal =( About a week into the festival he said "You're a n00b, I dont even know why I even befriended you in the first place, how could you go Durem?! You're nothing but a backstabber!"
After reading it, I was like OMG and I had no way of reaching him, he ignored me completely 0.o

I too asked for advice and somebody told me this and Ill never forget it:
"Anybody you were friends with wouldnt just up and leave like that. If they cared then they wouldnt just cut themselves off from you. If they dont think that too then they are not worth knowing"

Thats the advice I always follow, maybe you should too?

~Chris~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:51 pm
Personally, I'd not even care. It sounds harsh but in my life, right now, I have way bigger things to worry about *cough*war*cough* Its affecting me and my life directly right now so no one else matters to me than my family. I learned at a very young age that friends are only temporary and they will fail you. Thsi remnds me of that movie "Alexander" I can't remember the exact quote but Angelina Jolie's character (Alexander's mom) told him that people and snakes are the same.  

PixieofDestruction

RazorBlade-Masturbation

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:43 pm
Make a mule and ask? Couldn't hurt.  
Advice & Academic Studies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items