Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
Sexual Frustration - Sirius/Harry Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Here's some gold!
  Thanks!
View Results

Demoni Nightmare

Rainbow Prophet

11,675 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:05 pm
Muahaha, a nifty little thread for all you Sirius/Harry shippers out there. =D

For those that have seen the movie, did anyone else notice the like, so-not-paternal hugging going on?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:47 pm
ME, ME!

Usually I'm not a big fan of this pairing, but after the movie -- Wonky needed her yum-yums. I tell you, this does have potential, especially because you could play the whole, "Sirius-was-in-love-with-James-but-he-got-married-and-now-his-son-looks-like-him-OMG" game.

Fun stuff. ;D  

wonkyspoon

Pearls of Dimond

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:37 am
Yah, I was doing that the whole movie.:"Ohhhhhhhhhhh........Sirius is in love with Harry!!!!!" (In the voice I imagined the marauders to tease each other in) Usually I ship Harry/Draco and Sirius/Remus ONLY. Maybe some threesomes or foursomes. But I'm warming up to this.
Can't say I'll ever "Ship it" but I do like it.
And I agree with my friend, Wonky. Sirius probably did have the hots for James. He never stops talking about him, then he called Harry "James."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:17 pm
I love the Sirry, I just wish I could find more fanfic for it.

And fanart for that matter.

Wolfstar always comes first, naturally, but Sirry is yummy.

I didn't really see the whole Sirry subtext in the movie, but that's because every time we turned around it seemed like somebody was winking at Harry, or giving Harry a look.

That and I was still squeeing over Remus and Sirius being together a lot at very important times in the movie. ^_^

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

LilMeady

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:14 pm
I'm particular about Sirius/Harry since about 1/3 of the fics I've read for it aren't written that well. The only Siri/Har that I saw in the movie was the intense hugs. The winks seemed more like something exchanged between friends, which fit well with him basically thinking of harry as James.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:10 pm
Sirry is so-so.
I can't say I hate it, and I would read one shots for it, but I don't think I could ship it properly. I think that's 'cause both Harry and Sirius have a person to be with in my head.

I saw it in the movie too. xD

External Penetration
Crew

Greedy Codger

Demoni Nightmare

Rainbow Prophet

11,675 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:37 pm
LilMeady
I'm particular about Sirius/Harry since about 1/3 of the fics I've read for it aren't written that well. The only Siri/Har that I saw in the movie was the intense hugs. The winks seemed more like something exchanged between friends, which fit well with him basically thinking of harry as James.

Yeah, the hugs got me big-time. Those weren't familial hugs - the one that sticks out is when their hands sort of lingered on each other's arms as they moved, and then they held hands for a second before breaking away completely.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:17 pm
Sirius Black-Lupin

I didn't really see the whole Sirry subtext in the movie, but that's because every time we turned around it seemed like somebody was winking at Harry, or giving Harry a look.

That and I was still squeeing over Remus and Sirius being together a lot at very important times in the movie. ^_^

Remus/Sirius of COURSE comes first. heart But in the movie, there were a ton of possible Harry/Sirius moments, which made my week. Also, I loved that Remus and Sirius always seemed to be around each other -- though I wish (in the books), that JKR had delved into Remus's feelings on having Sirius suddenly return and then suddenly die. I mean, you get Harry's feelings, but . . . what about poor Remus? I really wanted to see that. Not even in a slashy way (I'd make it slashy anyways), but in a human way. I think that's the most fascinating aspect of the books -- the betrayal, the friendships. She better discuss those more in HPDH. I'm counting on it! gonk  

wonkyspoon

thatdrncat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:17 pm
I'm not really for this pairing. It kind of makes my skin crawl, strangely enough. eek  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:49 pm
wonkyspoon
Sirius Black-Lupin

Remus/Sirius of COURSE comes first. heart But in the movie, there were a ton of possible Harry/Sirius moments, which made my week. Also, I loved that Remus and Sirius always seemed to be around each other -- though I wish (in the books), that JKR had delved into Remus's feelings on having Sirius suddenly return and then suddenly die. I mean, you get Harry's feelings, but . . . what about poor Remus? I really wanted to see that. Not even in a slashy way (I'd make it slashy anyways), but in a human way. I think that's the most fascinating aspect of the books -- the betrayal, the friendships. She better discuss those more in HPDH. I'm counting on it! gonk

I have to agree there! Remus was just like "Oh, look, Sirius is back! Anger at Wormtail! Now he's dead. ....Yup."  

Demoni Nightmare

Rainbow Prophet

11,675 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Astral Veteran 100

wonkyspoon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:01 pm
Demonic-Nightmare
wonkyspoon
Sirius Black-Lupin

I have to agree there! Remus was just like "Oh, look, Sirius is back! Anger at Wormtail! Now he's dead. ....Yup."

If there was just one page of Remus going into hysterics over what happened, then I'd be happy. But at this point, he's all nonchalant about everything, and it makes me believe that he's really exploding inside. I mean, I suppose JKR HAS to focus on Harry, but the Marauders are a HUGE HUGE HUGE part of the story. I'd like to see more. -crosses fingers-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:07 pm
wonkyspoon
If there was just one page of Remus going into hysterics over what happened, then I'd be happy. But at this point, he's all nonchalant about everything, and it makes me believe that he's really exploding inside. I mean, I suppose JKR HAS to focus on Harry, but the Marauders are a HUGE HUGE HUGE part of the story. I'd like to see more. -crosses fingers-

I have to agree! Who knows, Remus may asplode in the next book D=  

Demoni Nightmare

Rainbow Prophet

11,675 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Astral Veteran 100

wonkyspoon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:09 am
Demonic-Nightmare
wonkyspoon

I have to agree! Who knows, Remus may asplode in the next book D=

I would blubber like a flingin' flangin' baby if that happened.

Because his life ******** sucks. And at this point, he doesn't seem to care. So if he doesn't explode soon, then he'll die early and go to heaven and meet up with Sirius and make my wet dreams come true -----

So maybe it's not so bad after all. :0  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:16 pm
Well, the good part of him dying is that Tonks would not get with him. He needs a good weep though. Maybe he went crying off into Tonks' arms and she took advantage of him.  

LilMeady

wonkyspoon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:00 pm
LilMeady
Well, the good part of him dying is that Tonks would not get with him. He needs a good weep though. Maybe he went crying off into Tonks' arms and she took advantage of him.

Maybe she raped him.  
Pairing Discussions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces