Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Cosplay and Tekteks
.hack Cosplayers Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:48 pm
I went to an anime con last weekend and saw some .hack cosplayers (only 2 crying )
Azure Kite meets Sora It's Sammy!
And a special bonus:
Johnny Yong Bosch Voice of Kuhn in G.U. during his Eyeshine concert.

If you have any other .hack cosplayers post them here.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:53 pm
I'll post mine when I'm done with it. x3
I need to get working on it.  

Kite Azure

Destry

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:01 pm
Pretty good cosplays! <3

... waitwait, he sings? XD What? Is it good singing or what?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:47 pm
Yup Johnny sings. *searches around for their description of their music* "compile a great mix of ninja action melodies with karate explosive lyrics" or Southern California based alternative rock group. Well I like it.  

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:56 am
I love the Sora. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:11 pm
Cool, some of my friends met Johnny at a con not too long ago. But I'll post my cosplay too...when I find a good pic of me.  

Yoruichi78

6,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

fk12

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:47 pm
After next weekend, I'll drown this topic in the pictures I'll take at Otakon. I'm so excited! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:26 pm
Yay!
@ Griever: I'll tell Anny that you like her cosplay (that is her nickname)
@ Yorichi: Sounds too much like Metrocon since you live in Florida like I do, if your friends also live in Florida
@ fk12: I wish I could go to Otakon but I live too far away, I could always drive once I get my license but I would be too crazy to drive that far

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Destry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:34 pm
Gaarita
Yup Johnny sings. *searches around for their description of their music* "compile a great mix of ninja action melodies with karate explosive lyrics" or Southern California based alternative rock group. Well I like it.

Haha, nice description. XD I think I'll look up some of his songs. That interests me. That and I like Kuhn's voice.

Where is Otakon? o: People talk about it, but never say the location...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:00 am
Destry
Gaarita

Haha, nice description. XD I think I'll look up some of his songs. That interests me. That and I like Kuhn's voice.

Where is Otakon? o: People talk about it, but never say the location...

I believe it is in Baltimore, Maryland.

Anyways I brought my .hack//G.U. games for Johnny to sign and on Saturday I found out the guests had autograph lines, but I never knew when Johnny's was. On Sunday I was waiting outside the room for Johnny's panel where I was planning to refer to him as Kuhnie and soon I saw Vic Mignogna so my friends and I went after him and Vic was like, "Well Johnny Yong Bosch left at 5am so I have to take over his panel." I was very upset that I brought my .hack stuff for Johnny to sign which made my purse heavy for nothing, but during the panel Vic came up with the idea to leave a voice mail on Johnny's cell phone and we were told to say, "We love you Johnny!"

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Kitkumi

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:38 am
fk12
After next weekend, I'll drown this topic in the pictures I'll take at Otakon. I'm so excited! heart

You're so lucky! Make sure that when you get back you tell us all about it. Otakon is a con I've wanted to go to but never been able to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:55 am
I'm going to a con this weekend (hell ya!) and I'm going to cosplay as the more HORRBLE atoli out there! no time to make it XD  

BreathLessX
Crew

Massaya Kira

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:18 pm
sweatdrop Sorry! I should've mentioned the location. Yup. Otakon's in Baltimore, Maryland this weekend.

Kitkumi
You're so lucky! Make sure that when you get back you tell us all about it. Otakon is a con I've wanted to go to but never been able to.

whee Ehe, I'll probably have a big entry about it in my Gaia journal when I get back.

BreathLessX
I'm going to a con this weekend (hell ya!) and I'm going to cosplay as the more HORRBLE atoli out there! no time to make it XD

Aww, but you'll still try, and that's all that matters! biggrin Find me on Saturday. I'll give you a Chim Chim cookie!  

fk12

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:06 am
User Image This makes me excited for the .hack//G.U. cosplay my friends and I are doing for Anime Oasis in 2009. XD  
Cosplay and Tekteks

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff