Reply Role Play
Ah! My Goddess RP Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LazySky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:32 pm
Hey, Yep I made another RP!! Mabye you haven't seen the anime Ah! My goddess. You can look it up on youtube.com. It is a good show if you ask me. I will try to explain it the best I can.

The manga tells the story of college freshman Keiichi Morisato, who, because of his pure heart, has been chosen by Yggdrasil, Heaven's computer system, to receive a single wish. The "angelic" goddess Belldandy is sent down to Earth to ask for his wish, and tells him that he can potentially wish for anything that he wants, from becoming a billionaire to destroying the world in an instant. First, Keiichi thinks that this entire meeting is a prank set up by his senpais, but during their short meeting, he soon realizes that she's the only person who truly understands and appreciates him. Being enchanted by her, Keiichi wishes that someone like Belldandy stay with him forever, under the condition that the offer is valid. Ironically, he does not fully comprehend the outcome of his wish, and is stunned on realizing that Belldandy will now be living with him. The manga/anime follows their relationship as they become closer to each other.

The varying anime series feature the main characters and are based on the same basic plotline as the original manga, but each has taken a unique interpretation on this concept — described below — and, as such, should be considered separate canons. The only exception to this is the more recent TV series, which follows the plot of the manga closely.

Being a mechanical otaku[1] himself, Fujishima frequently bases whole chapters, or even story arcs, around mechanics, focusing especially on motorcycle mechanics. Most notably, readers discover that Keiichi Morisato is a member of his college's motor vehicle club, which is always under threat of being put out of commission by a rival motor club. There are also several story arcs related to racing found earlier in the manga; the concept of racing is also a significant plot device in each of the anime canons. Both Keiichi and Belldandy are exceptionally gifted at racing (Keiichi because of natural ability and Belldandy because of her ability to "talk" with the machines). Most of the other main characters have exhibited some degree of skill in racing and/or mechanics, making the idea of mechanics a significant device for character development and growth.
((This information comes from Wikipedia. Look up Ah! My goddess))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:00 pm
So the Chactors are...

Belldandy- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/img]

Kechii-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/img]

Kechii Morisato, a normal average teenage boy (which includes daydreaming about cute girls) calls upon a goddess, Belldandy by accident. Belldandy offers Keichi one wish. Foolishly thinking this was a trick, he makes a wish that means that Belldandy has to stay with him forever! Both the Manga and the Anime have their own story lines to what happens to the happy couple that may separate them. Although Keichi is normal looking (actually pretty short and with low self esteem) Belldandy is the prettiest goddess ever. She's an innocent, soft spoken, polite lady. Her Goddess Qualifications are Goddess first class (unlimited). She is the goddess of the present. She enjoys cooking food for Keichi.

Urd- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/img]
Urd, Belldandy's older sister. Known also as the goddess of love. She is the goddess of the past so her past times are casting spells and mixing love potions, which she uses to bring together Keichi and Belldandy. She loves butting into their love life and causes a lot of trouble- although sometimes a help! Although it's not really said, Urd loves her sister Belldandy a lot and therefore understands why Belldandy wants to be with Keichi. She also grows a soft spot for Keichi. The most sexiest goddess. Urd's qualifications are Goddess second class (limited).

Skuld-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/img]
Skuld is Belldandy's younger sister. She clings onto Belldandy and loves her dearly. Too young to understand, Skuld fights with Keichi for Belldandy's attention. She plans to separate Belldandy and Keichi so she could have Belldandy for herself. As innocent as she is (mostly bratty and uncontrollable), she believes Belldandy is too good for Keichi. She really just looks up to her sister and thinks that Belldandy living with Keichi is degrading. Although she first hates Keichi, later on she likes him but that doesn't stop her trying to separate them. Even though she cares for Belldandy, Skuld is not so fond of her eldest sister, Urd. She fights with Urd constantly, although they do make a good team sometimes. They both usually foil each other's plans. Skuld is the goddess of the future and her specialty is building futuristic robots and machines. She's a genius for calculations and designing new types of robots. Skuld is a Goddess second class (limited).

Megium- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/img]
Megium, You probably can tell from the name that she is related to Keichi. Megumi is Keichi's younger sister. She looks up to Belldandy and enjoys her cooking. Fun loving, she always seems happy. Nice, but with attitude, Megumi doesn't mind any of the goddesses at all. In the anime she lives with all the goddesses and Keichi and helps Keichi with some problems. She's always happy to help her brother out even when it's not needed!  

LazySky

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:38 am
YAY!!!I want to be BELLDANDY  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:24 am
No way! Im Belldandy!! You can be Urd!!  

LazySky

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:48 pm
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!But i dont wanna  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:51 pm
Then you can be Belldandy's second sister! Her younger one...Skuld  

LazySky

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:45 am
Ok but can i change her name  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:49 am
No...  

LazySky

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:55 am
AWWWWWWW crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:02 pm
twisted YES!! Anywho...  

LazySky

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:34 pm
OH i got one how about a nickname  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:53 am
What in hevens name would you nick name someone named Skuld?  

LazySky

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:23 pm
can i be Kechii  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:55 pm
=( i would  

Bravery-Homunculus

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:09 pm
Anybody read/seen Onegai Teacher?  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]