Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you order?
  mayde
View Results

Kitsuna15

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:00 pm
Hi everyone and Welcome to Kit's Art Shop. I can do just about any art you want. I do better with animals and fatasy animals my anime is pritty good. sweatdrop lol if you would like an anime pic drawn I need an idea of what you want like an example pic simple? I hope.

If you would like to have me draw an animal: (prise around 80g)

What typ: (exp:dog, cat, dragon)
Color:
Background:
Any Text:
If so Text:
On CP Color or hand color:

If you want anime: (price around 70g)

Who: (give me a name of a Character)
Background:
Any Text:
If so Text:
I only hand color anime pics...

If you wan your Avi drawn just ask.(price around 50g)

Exp of animal
User Image

Exp of an Avi (Bonitachicka's avi)
User Image

Follow rules of Gaia and the Guild. If you don't like what you got well then I can make anther from you but I can't refund gold. If I would I probly get fooled. I will not ask for the gold intell I get the picture down and I can only take 3 orders at a time. I will try to get them done in 2 weeks but plan for 4 weeks sweatdrop and the price anime I'm going to run about 50 to 75 gold. and animals 70 to 100 gold it dupends on what pic you ask for.. and I will PM you when I'm done and how much gold thanks.

any questions?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:05 pm
wat are the prices??  

StrawBerryOrgasms

Kitsuna15

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:14 pm
littlejdf13
wat are the prices??

noughting higher then 100 gold if you want an exic I guess 75 for Anime and 80 for animals though if its hard for my I will raise the prise. oh if there to high tell me please  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:21 pm
do you think you could draw my avi?  

Mfninja

Kitsuna15

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:27 pm
Bonitachicka

hmm the tattoo might give me some problems but ya I think I can it looks simple anough  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:31 pm
Kitsuna15
Bonitachicka

hmm the tattoo might give me some problems but ya I think I can it looks simple anough
thank you ^^  

Mfninja

Kitsuna15

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:36 pm
Bonitachicka
Kitsuna15
Bonitachicka

thank you ^^

ok cool um I think expect it about the first week of agu. mayde the second.. I have state horse show next week leave this saterday then will not be home intel next thus then the last week of July is fare week and I have to do some work for a ladey for a couple days. but yourse should take to long oh do you want cp coloring or my coloring?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:49 pm
Kitsuna15
Bonitachicka
Kitsuna15
Bonitachicka

thank you ^^

ok cool um I think expect it about the first week of agu. mayde the second.. I have state horse show next week leave this saterday then will not be home intel next thus then the last week of July is fare week and I have to do some work for a ladey for a couple days. but yourse should take to long oh do you want cp coloring or my coloring?
doesn't matter, artists choice ^^  

Mfninja

Kitsuna15

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:00 pm
Bonitachicka
Kitsuna15
Bonitachicka
Kitsuna15
Bonitachicka

thank you ^^

oh thanks !!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:07 pm
Kitsuna15
Bonitachicka
Kitsuna15
Bonitachicka
Kitsuna15
Bonitachicka

thank you ^^

oh thanks !!
your welcome ^^  

Mfninja

Kitsuna15

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:09 pm
Bonitachicka
Kitsuna15
Bonitachicka
Kitsuna15
Bonitachicka
thank you ^^

oh thanks !!
your welcome ^^

oh I forgot to say.. your hands may not be very good (doing a skech of you right now te he) I hate hands they are hard to draw... evil hands >.> xd lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:16 pm
Kitsuna15
Bonitachicka
Kitsuna15
Bonitachicka
Kitsuna15
Bonitachicka
thank you ^^

oh thanks !!
your welcome ^^

oh I forgot to say.. your hands may not be very good (doing a skech of you right now te he) I hate hands they are hard to draw... evil hands >.> xd lol
hmm...well why not just make up a random pose of her and put her hands in her pockets or behind her back. Thats why I do ^^
I would do avi art to, im quite good to, I draw mine all the time. Just don't have a camera or scanner... sad  

Mfninja

Kitsuna15

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:21 pm
Bonitachicka
Kitsuna15
Bonitachicka
Kitsuna15
Bonitachicka

oh thanks !!
your welcome ^^

hmm...well why not just make up a random pose of her and put her hands in her pockets or behind her back. Thats why I do ^^
I would do avi art to, im quite good to, I draw mine all the time. Just don't have a camera or scanner... sad [/quote

ya well I just copyed the pose.. first time I did Avi art though like I said it lookes like her... I kinda like it myself just need to color it inless you want black and wight then I just need to shade it. that was pritty simple I'll fix the butter fly and add her eyes then I'm done (no color though yet) can I leave the rose tatto out xd I cant do that!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:30 pm
Kitsuna15
Bonitachicka
Kitsuna15
Bonitachicka
Kitsuna15
Bonitachicka

oh thanks !!
your welcome ^^

I would do avi art to, im quite good to, I draw mine all the time. Just don't have a camera or scanner... sad [/quote

ya well I just copyed the pose.. first time I did Avi art though like I said it lookes like her... I kinda like it myself just need to color it inless you want black and wight then I just need to shade it. that was pritty simple I'll fix the butter fly and add her eyes then I'm done (no color though yet) can I leave the rose tatto out xd I cant do that!!
its ok, you do what you wish with it ^^
when you are done, could you like pm it to me?
or do I have to go here and get it?

Mfninja

Kitsuna15

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:32 pm
I swear people only read off XD ya I planed to PM you when its done ask for they gold once I get it then I'll send the pic... hmm I think I'm going to color it... you mind if I use it as an exp..?  
Mini-Shops, Freebies & Exchange

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff