Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does he like me
  Yeah
  Nah he wants to be your friendd
View Results

kawaiiovrdse

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:11 pm
Ok today was my 4th day at camp and there's this boy...
So this is what happened:
The 1st day we had a circle and we had to say our names and one thing about ourselves. I said my name and that I spoke Ukranian fluently. Well this boy next to me was like, "So, you speak Ukranian?" And I said yes
Later, in the hall he came to me and asked if I was Ukranian and I said no and he said hi in Ukranian and I said hi back then he said how are you and I said good. And he's like ok and he walks away.

On the fourth day, he's with 4 girls who are flirting and messing around with him and another guy.

He breaks away from them and comes to me and asks if I've been to Ukrain and I said twice and he was like where? Like in [[insert city]] and I said no, I went to [[insert city]]

Later, he came to ask if I had friends in Ukraine and I said that I had a few and he said cool.

Then, our little group was doing this dance thing but I didn't and he walked over to me and asked why I wasn't.

Also, in tech he came and sat next to me, not with his friends. He also asked me a question about the computer and I helped him with it...

I'm not sure, but I think he's a little annoyed with those girls because they're always messing with him. One of the teachers was like, "You kids are too young for love." and he said, "Exactly!" and the girls were giggling.

So, the question is: Does he want to be my friend and/or does he like me at all?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:12 pm
I've never had a bf or really any guy friends, so sorry if it sounds obvious or stupid...  

kawaiiovrdse

GoldenAngel3341

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:38 pm
I'm not sure. I got my Bf by asking him to try learn Japanese (which a loto of people thinks its boring) and he tried. Try asking something boring I guess or ask him if he wants to do an activity with you. I hope that helped. After that, we dated since then. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:14 pm
hmmm... you can never tell with guys.  

flor del corazon

kie480

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:02 pm
kawaiiovrdse

So, the question is: Does he want to be my friend and/or does he like me at all?

Ask him

[/common sense]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:39 am
Maybe. 3nodding  

Vitamin Tea

Fashionable Gaian

Elmihy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:15 pm
well... it's a little hard to tell because we don't know the whole story... and since you seem to like him you obviously will see a bunch of hidden messages in his actions and will assume that he's annoyed by those girls (although you'll probably deny all this because you aren't aware of it). Personally, I'm not big on gf/bf relationships, so it's helpful to have an objective judge. I'd really have to be there and see it because body launguage is a BIG thing. Does he stand really (like, uncomfortably) close to you? Does he compliment how you look? Is he shy? Things like that all determine the answer to your question. He seems pretty fixated on Ukrain though, so he might just be interested to have someone else like him at the camp. You could try flirting a TINY bit with him and see how he reacts... for now, I'm in the middle, but I'm leaning a little towards that he just wants to be your friend. Oh... and don't worry. Everyone sounds pretty stupid when they talk about someone that they're infatuated with (including me) and a lot of friends end of sounding like social workers...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:03 pm
kie480
kawaiiovrdse

Ask him

[/common sense]

what the heck!
That would be sooo enbaresing  

Lady Artemis Rose

Tears_of_Jade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:53 am
It sounds more like he would be planning a trip. All joking aside talk to him see what he likes and get to know him more. Guy miss many hint believe me there kind of stupid when it comes to this stuff.

But get to knwo him better after that it tends to be sooo much easyer to read them and know what there thinking.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:17 pm
He seems to be paying a lot of attention to you for just a friend, but who knows; maybe he's a big attention-giver.

Either way, I say watch him more, you never know. :3

Remou

Conservative Smoker

8,550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

[.lemon.]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:05 am
Maybe both...
He could have liked you a little bit so he came up to you to find out more about you.
Or he could just be friendly?...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:25 am
it kinds sounds like he's shy... you make a move, nothing big, but ask him to do something and see what happens  

Raven_Roses8

MysticSparxman

Hilarious Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:36 pm
It sounds like he likes you but you'll never know unless you ask.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:04 am
Every time that happened to me the guy was crushing on me...
He may not like those girls because guys don't like easy girls. Ok, they do but just for a little till they get what they want and out the door they go. When its a girl who doesn't really care, that intrigues them more. Not necessarily as a gf right away but could-be, possibly but at-least-be-friends-for-now type of thing.
Plus, guys always think its sexy when a girl is mysterious and knows different languages. I dunno why *lol* I get that a lot n I only know Spanish other than English and Spanish is pretty common where I am.
Everyone else is right, though. You won't know unless you ask him but I never was the asking type. My mom raised me to never be the approacher so I never did it.

PixieofDestruction

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:01 pm
Haha, I would say he digs you, it sounds that way to me, cause thats the way I am with chicks (no offense, I just say chicks) lol but yea, guys seriously dig chicks with knowledge, but are still cute, I owuld say 'send me a pic' but that would sound *****, and im only 12 lol but it sounds like he digs you,I would go for it, a little at a time,maybe a little tiny flirt, ad then get a bit heavier if you see he lilkes it, if he blushes, or laughs (its like giggling but for dudes), or if hesmiles wamrly, as in like, hes serious happy you flirted, then you know youve got a hook

@Tears_of_Jade: We arent exactly stupid but were shy with girls, its like saying 'fish are bad walkers' no they just dont have the ability to, being coomfortable with chicks is something every guy learns, and it takes time to learn...  
Advice & Academic Studies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff