Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply General Harry Potter Discussions
OotP Movie Scenes-Did You Slash It? [Possible Spoilers] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seen it?
  Yes!
  No.
View Results

External Penetration
Crew

Greedy Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:33 pm
I just got back from seeing OotP, and it was great.
If you haven't seen it yet, GO SEE IT NOW!

Mini-spoiler:

Near the beginning when Harry arrived at Sirius' house, he looks into the kitchen and everyone's in a meeting. Then you see Sirius with Remus next to him, over his shoulder. Just the way they were made me instantly make that connection.
Then, when Harry hugs Sirius, Remus comes up and you just see the three of them. I was like, "Aw! They're a happy family." :3

There were probably other moments I can no longer remember that seemed slashy, so this is why I'm asking you:

Were there any moments in the movie that made your little slasher mind go wild?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:26 am
lol my sister turned to me when they got to grimauld place and said did remus just have his arm on sirius and spring away when harry walke dinto the room...then when he walked up behind him she turned to me agian and said are they touching agian?! then when sirius said when this is over well be a family she turned to me agian and said "who you your gay lover and your godson cause well thats what im taking from that lol"
so yes we did  

PhoebeMarie

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:33 am
Oh definately saw the Remus/Sirius and it was good.

Saw the Dumbledore/Harry too, but you know...*grins* Probably not good.

Other than that, they got all the het pairings right, Ron/Hermione, Harry/Luna (er...Ginny, right), and the likes. ^_^

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:54 am
it was so cute ...did any one else turn the wink sirius gave him sexually...sorry i do that all the time  

Donut777

Cain_Night

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:18 pm
I just saw the Movie and there was RL/SB but did anyone else notice that malfoy Sr. was acting as though he wanted harry when he tried to get the prophecy ? Did anyone notice how Sirius kept on winking at harry that way ? wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:24 pm
The whole movie was filled with slash all over the place, but you have to be looking for it. I asked one of my friends and she didn't see any. But MY GOSH! It was around every corner. Oh and I totally agree with the winking thing. What was that about? *wink wink nudge nudge* Oh and a random question but some people have awesome HP slash display pics, like for MSN and stuff. Where do you get them? heart I want some! xd  

RukaMaron

External Penetration
Crew

Greedy Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:12 pm
Sirius Black-Lupin
Oh definately saw the Remus/Sirius and it was good.

Saw the Dumbledore/Harry too, but you know...*grins* Probably not good.

Other than that, they got all the het pairings right, Ron/Hermione, Harry/Luna (er...Ginny, right), and the likes. ^_^

I loved the Luna part, 'cause she's the only girl I like Harry being with.
'Cause I have to realize JK would never make Harry (or anyone D:<) gay.

@Cain: Yeah, I saw the Lucius/Harry too! xD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:57 pm
I went to see the movie with my mum and she looked at Sirius then went "I'd hit that". She got mad because I laughed and told her "Sorry mum, see the guy on his shoulder? Yeah. Remus and Sirius baby."

Also, saw the Lucius/Harry. *cries* I dislike that pairing almost as much as Snarry. (Snape actually TOUCHED Harry when dragging him into the dungeons? Ewwwie!)

LilMeady

wonkyspoon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:49 pm
My God, I thought I was insane, but apparently others saw the Remus/Sirius, too! Awesome. I was all, "Oh baby, here we go," but then he had to go off and die and ruin all my fun. mad

And I usually hate this with a passion, but I totally saw Sirius/Harry, too. I slash everything to bits. :]

This guild is a haven, let me tell you. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:10 pm
OH MY GOD! I love you guys!

I was like... hehehehe... hehe. Sirius and Remus are so GAY FOR EACH OTHER.

And I was gonna turn and say something, but i was with my parents. ):  

Gred and Forge

wonkyspoon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:23 am
Gred and Forge
OH MY GOD! I love you guys!

I was like... hehehehe... hehe. Sirius and Remus are so GAY FOR EACH OTHER.

And I was gonna turn and say something, but i was with my parents. ):

WE LOVE YOU BACK!

Tragic stuff there.

It's wonderful; whenever I talk about Potterslash in RL, people are all, "What?" and I laugh.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:06 pm
I love traumatising my sister with talk of Harry Potter slash. She's six years older than me and is somehow a prude.  

LilMeady

sinfulsolitude

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:46 pm
Just saw it with my friend (who also is a slasher) and the first time Harry saw Sirus, she turned to me and whispered: "told you so" =D The Sirus/Harry was rampant, as was the Sirus/Remus. I'd have to see it again before commenting on the other pairings people have seen though, because I saw it in french and its not my first language =)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:03 pm
External Penetration
I just got back from seeing OotP, and it was great.
If you haven't seen it yet, GO SEE IT NOW!

Mini-spoiler:

Near the beginning when Harry arrived at Sirius' house, he looks into the kitchen and everyone's in a meeting. Then you see Sirius with Remus next to him, over his shoulder. Just the way they were made me instantly make that connection.
Then, when Harry hugs Sirius, Remus comes up and you just see the three of them. I was like, "Aw! They're a happy family." :3

There were probably other moments I can no longer remember that seemed slashy, so this is why I'm asking you:

Were there any moments in the movie that made your little slasher mind go wild?
My friends and I saw that too.

But honestly, I couldn't slash. The actors did not look that appealing to me.
Well, except Harry and Draco.
And Ron.  

Tabatha_Twitchet

Areliana

Rainbow Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pieversity 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:16 pm
apart from the sirius remus, the occlumency lessons were slashtastic. "We've been at it for hours" snarry *squee*  
General Harry Potter Discussions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff