Fantasy RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wysler257

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:40 pm
~Plot~

On a planet far in the galaxy, where most people tend to not visit. Unimaginable creatures, mountains of impossible heights, never ending forests, caves that never see light. Everything thought of never existing does, like magic, mystical powers and whatnot.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:43 pm
~Rules~

1. Please keep a limit of swearing
2. No god modding
3. No cybering
4. No offensive comments
5. Must copy profile and enter in on first post.
6. Use (()){{}} for OOC
7. Must be at least Semi - literate. So usage of ** for actions. Use "" for talking.  

Wysler257

Wysler257

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:45 pm
~Profile~

Name:
Weapons:
Powers:
Bio (Optional) :
Personality:
Appearance:
((Must post first))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:47 pm
Name: Xynos
Race: Human
Weapons: Scythe and gigantic shuriken
Powers: None
Bio (Optional) : Normal life
Personality: Quiet, keeps things to himself, doesn't like talking to others much.
Appearance: Avatar  

Wysler257

Wysler257

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:51 pm
Xynos sat on a rock next to a tree, staring out onto a large lake. Birds flew overhead and the wind blew hard.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:54 pm
Name: Rina
Race: Human
Weapons: None
Powers: None
Bio (Optional) : She was abused when she was a child. One day she snapped and killed her parents then she ran away
Personality: terrified of other people but nice when you get to know her
Appearance: User Image  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:57 pm
Xynos stood up and walked over to the lake. He sat at the edge and dunked his feet in the water. He began to whistle and looked down into the water and saw fish the size of small boats swim by.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:59 pm
Rina walked around. Every little thing made her jump Rina walked past Xynos with out even noticing him. She bent down at the edge of the lake and splashes some water on her face then shook it off then looked at her reflection in the mirrior. "I can't belive that I killed them." She whispered to herself  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:00 pm
Xynos looked over and saw a girl leaning over the water, splashing water on her face. She looked sad. "Uhhh... Hi..." Xynos said quietly to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:05 pm
sence she didn't notice him, He scared her. She jumped and fell into the lake. she then looked at him and blinked a few times. "Umm Hello." she said in a really scared and sad voice  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:07 pm
Xynos got up out of the water and walked over to Rina. "Want... Help...?" He held his hand out to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:12 pm
When he got closer Rina quikly stepped back and shook her head. "N-no." She said scared. She was always scared of people sence she was abused.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:13 pm
Xynos stepped back a little and dropped his hand. He turned around and began walking away, deeper into the forest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:19 pm
Rina walked out of the lake and tryed to dry her clothes and hair off as best as she could. He seemed nice....It didn't seem like he would abuse me but its hard to trust people. She thought about to cry. She sat under a tree branch. I wish i wasent so scared...maybe i wouldent be so lonly. She thought hiding her face and crying.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:22 pm
Xynos came to a cave that was pitch black, even with the sunlight shining into it. He stepped inside and placed one of his hands on the cave wall and walked in deeper, using the wall to guide him.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff