Great Job^^
  I don't like it...
  It Sucks!!!
View Results

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:41 pm
Welcome To Ichigori Academy!!!

Hi there! I'm the Principal here at Ichigori, Mr. Naginata. This is a school for the gifted, those with special abillities. Guess what? You made the cut! We think that you will be a great addition to our school. Take the first few days off, to get to know everyone, and find your way around. I truly think that you'll enjoy it here. Well, I have to be going. Good Luck!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:45 pm
CONTENTS:

Rules
Profile skeleton
Classes
Dorms
Events
Profiles  

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:53 pm
Profile Skeleton

Student Profiles:
Username:
Name: (First and Last)
Personality:
Bio:
Race:
Abillities:
Appearance sad Link Only)
Dorm #
Classes: (Pick 4)

Teacher Profiles
Username:
Name:
Age sad At least 20)
Class Taught:
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance:
Race:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:01 pm
Rules

1:No Goddmodding or Autohitting
2:Follow the ToS
3:This thread is semi-literate to full Lit. Total N00bs Begone!
4: ((For OOC))
5 biggrin on't bail on the thread! If you join, post frequently!!!
6:Romance encouraged
7: Pm profiles to me with title "I'm a special Kid!". Teachers name profile, "I teach special kids...".

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:08 pm
Classes:

Math
English
Science
History:Ayane Koruyo
Magic: Gureshi Jinkou
Alchemy
Wood Shop
Tech
Fighting/Defence
Gym
Music

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:11 pm
Dorms

These are two person Dorms and may be shared with any gender.

Dorm 1:Andrew Kazehebi and Eddie Black
Dorm 2:
Dorm 3:Alena Cross
Dorm 4:
Dorm 5:Kumi Koda
Dorm 6:
Dorm 7:
Dorm 8:  

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:13 pm
Events

We may do a dance after we get started, but nothing for now. By the way, I haven't made many thread before this one, so qualified advice is appreciated.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:15 pm
Profiles

Username:TerraPhoenix
Name:Andrew Kazehebi (First and Last)
Personality:Andy is polite and friendly. He is a little bit shy, but will always lend a helping hand. He has been at the school for a year.
Bio: Andy is an orphan. His father left him when he was young, and his Mother died a year later. Despite his past, he manages to stay cheerfull. When he turned 16, he enrolled to the academy.
Race:Half-Angel
Abillities:Holy Magic, Wind Magic, Silver wings, Heavenly Guidance
Appearance: Andrew
Dorm #:1
Classes: English, Science, Magic, Fighting/Defence

Username:Elvira_Cross
Name:Alena Cross
Personality:Quiet, sarcastic, gentle, nice.
Bio:Alena was this normal kid who always stuck in the back of the class. Until she found out she had unusual healing powers. Now she as transfered to the academy to help and learn how to control her healing powers and maybe another one.
Race:Human
Abillities:Healing, thelepathic powers, levetation, Teleportation.
Appearance:Alena
Dorm #:3
Classes: Magic, alchemy, Gym, Science.

Username: Metalbane
Name: Eddie Black
Personality: Dark, agressive, cold twords others
Bio: Eddie perfers not to accosiate himself with other students. When he actually talks, he never speaks about his life before being enrolled in Ichigori Acadamy, especially about how he recieved his powers.
Race: Post-human (mutant?)
Abillities: Impervious to bullets, can make dark tendrils sprout from his back
Appearance: http://myspace-749.vo.llnwd.net/00705/94/72/705572749_l.jpg
Dorm #: 1
Classes: Tech, Fighting, Science, History

Username: Uruha_Lover
Name: Kumi Koda
Personality: gentle, shy, but tries to seem loud and open to everyone and everything
Bio: her parents were killed a while back when she was only 9. ever scince, she had lived alone on the streets fending for herself.
Race: half angel, and the other half is a mix of demon and human
Abillities: she can grow wings and fly, she can heal, and control fire(from her demon side )
Appearance: Kumi
Dorm # 5
Classes: wood shop , fighting/ defence , science , magic

Teacher Profiles

Username:Gureshi
Name:Gureshi Jinkou
Class Taught:Magic
Personality:A normally calm individual. Gureshi's race was created as a weapon for a secret war that never began, as such he will occasionally revert to his primary function, explosive's tester. Usually these occurences result in a lot of property damage
Bio: Created for a secret war to be fought in plain site, Gureshi was originally meant to test explosives, magical and non-magical, as such his body was designed to with stand high temperatures, and brutal discharges of force. However the war never began, shut down by lack of funding, and the scientists that created the constructs aimed to destroy them. However interferance from higher up in the political standing prevented this, as they were viewed as a sentient organic race, though the order was given to destroy any evidence of their creation process. Spread through out the world the constructs were given free reign, which resulted in them blending in with those around them, to an extent. An unforseen part of their contruction gave them greatly extended lives, and halted all appearance of aging. Unfortunately the constructs them selves could no longer remeber their ages and resulted in some breaking down into base elements public as they "died". Eventually hearing of these events the last remaining constructs began experimenting with ways to improve their life span, some through scientific methods, others from magical. Gureshi was one of these few.
race: Construct(artificially created sentient being)
Appearance:Gureshi

Username:Minna Momotarin
Name: Ayane Koruyo
Class Taught: A-8, History
Personality: Shy, Sweet, gentle voiced
Bio:She practiced black magic all her life just to defeat a special person, Her Dojo master who betrayed her.
Appearance:User Image
Race:Mage/bat/vamp  

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:34 pm
And, We're Open blaugh blaugh blaugh !!! Start sending in your applications everyone!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:37 pm
Andy sat down a bench, near the dorms. He was anxious and excited. It was a new school year, and that meant new students. Last year hadn't been so great, but Andy was sure this year would be better.  

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:57 pm
((Anybody gonna Join?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:12 pm
Alena walked on the school grounds ,she walked near the dorms and saw a boy on a bench, "Hello. Im new...can you help me out?" she asked smiling.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:25 pm
Andy nodded to the new girl and smiled. "Sure thing. I've been here for a year, so I know my way around." He said kindly. "I'm Andrew Kazehebi. But, uh, my friends call me Andy."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:31 pm
"My name is Alena." she said smiling as she picked up her suit case and case for her cello.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Gureshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:32 pm
Gureshi walked out of the school, and into a nearby meadow, that seemed to have scorch marks all over it. Pulling out a book he muttered under his breath and the book floated infront of him, turning to a certain page so that he could read it. "Okay, it says I just gesture like this and consentrate on the divine forces of fire?...Is this some sort of cult book or something?" he muttered before tucking the book safely in his cloak. 'Well lets try this any way.' spinning his hand in a full circle, palm facing away from his body, before thrusting forward a clenched fist...nothing happened. 'Knew that book was a fake, now were did I buy it...' unclenching his fist he was blown back wards by the thirty foot blast that followed. "AIIEEEEEE!!" screaming he was propelled over the school and crashed into the courtyard twenty feet away from where Andrew and Alena were talking.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff