Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Dustieno

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:02 pm
Centuries ago. There was only one, all was united by Lord Killeran, though a tyrant he was, he ended war permenatly and created the city of Phalen, the capital city of all the five corners of the land. after centuries, corruption and revolutions took its roll, the entire country was in civil war as each and every different spicies, every rationality split and tried to become dominate, unfortuantly after generations of war, the city was lost and ruined.

Today the ruins have been deemed by the new government illegal to enter, any one caught in the general area is taken inside and never seen again, a large forest now grows around the city for several miles, You are hear for your own reasons, perhaps to unlock the secretes that lie in the ancient city, rumores tell there is all from nothing, to power , gold and weapons never seen before.

a simple profile

Character name :
Characters Race :
Charatcter backround : [ not nessesary, but it helps]
Character's Items :
Characters Weapons :
Character apearance :
and anything you want to say? :

pm me this, and if I am off you can just continue with the roll play until I get back,

rules
1. No god modding, yeah you in the back ya firggen jerk!
2. Try to keep things within reason
3. Follow the rules of Gaia
4. if you try to attack a city or something outside the woods, no matter how strong your cahracter may be, Law and order wins, so the gaurds will always be stronger unless otherwise spefcified.
5. Simply role play where you wish to start, castle, village or outskirt of woods [ which is like the village ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:57 pm
So far ....

Uruha_Lover
Character name : Kumi
Characters Race : half human, half angel
Charatcter backround : When Kumi was 9 years of age her parents were taken inside the city and she was the only one to hide and survive. She is 15 today and doesn't trust many people. She is fast, smart, young, and a fighter.
Character's Items : She wears a small locket with a picture of her parents and her inside. She also carried a small pouch of money around her belt.
Characters Weapons : a dagger that releases a poison when it comes in contact with blood. a katana hidden in her boot.
Character apearance : ( in my siggy ) but she actually wears in the rp is a black tank top, with a plaid blue and white corsette that stops abover her bellybutton area to show the rest of the tank top, and a black and blue ruffled, plaid mini skirt, with knee high white socks, and black leather boots that stop below her knee but just enough to show her socks.
and anything you want to say? : shes a ruthless fighter who wont give up in many cases. also, she has a pet white tiger cub, that can transform into a fully grown white tiger with white angel wings.

Dustieno
Character name : Nicholes
Characters Race : Vampire
Charatcter backround : A Spawn... a left over of the chaos that has ended, he drifts through the bowels of the ruins on a nightly run. he did not run the demons and beasts around the ruins, but he kept them in enough order that they did not simply kill themselves, they would take villagers and travellers by night. he was something of their spiritual leader, with his small abilities, he did at least have a few whom he could command, stickly as volenteers.
Character's Items : A golden medallian with a defiled cross upon it.
Characters Weapons : A pair of silver daggers
Character apearance : Tale and pale, he wears dark ragged clothing, he has black matted hair and green eyes, which glowed gold in the pitch black.
and anything you want to say? : He is well educated and prefers order and piece, he means others no harm but knows he must feed when the time comes. he gains power after each soal he feeds upon, regenerating his rotting body to a healthy looking younge man, but just for a short time.

[ I through him in simply as some one you can kill if any one wishes ]

x-Shannon Yoon-x
Character name :Rina
Characters Race :Angel/Human
Charatcter backround : Her mother was a human and her father was and angel. They were both killed one day and there house got burnt down o Rina went looking for a place to live.
Character's Items :none
Characters Weapons :none
Character apearance :User Image
and anything you want to say? : She can heal and uses light magic to fight  

Dustieno

Dustieno

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:19 pm
[ since I may be playing townsfolk or others as well, I will now stat who the statement is for up here]
Nicholes
Drifts alonge the ruins, moving from rooftop to cascaded stairwell , looking up at the sky, the sun bothereed his eyes and made him feel withereed, he quickly moved downward, it was moist underground  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:23 pm
Rina flys around and finds herself at a bunch of ruins. She lands. and walks forward. "Hmm i wonder if anyone is here." She asked herself not knowing she wasn't supposed to be near the ruins  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Dustieno

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:25 pm
Nicholes
twitches his ears as he heard something, usually there are no sounds during the day but the birds, he then continues to move downwards  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:29 pm
Rina continues to walk forward and walks inside the ruins quitly. I don't here anyone She thought walking in a bit further  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Dustieno

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:33 pm
Nicholes
Turns around slowly and waits for a few moments, as she comes closer he stretches out his arms, his palsm face up in a friendly matter " and what do I owe the pleasure of this visit? we usually don't get much of... " he ponders for a moment " much like you seem to be " he finishes  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:37 pm
"Oh...I didn't know anyone was here...I was just umm..Looking for a place to stay.." She said shyly  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Dustieno

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:42 pm
Nicholes
moves an arm around as a gesture " well as you can see miss, these are not exactly the types of places one would wish to stay, but I will not question your reasons, it would only be gentleman like of me to offer you my room while you stay as my guest here, once again, I cannot promise it will be of any class or comfort which you may be used to " he saids, giving a slight bow before turning around and walking down a tunnel now  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:45 pm
Rina slowly follows not to sure about this. This place feels weird...Just not right. She thought as she folded her wings back llokng around as she followed Nicholes  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Dustieno

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:07 am
Nicholes
Leads his guest into a dark stone room, he precedes to light a candle rack on the table in the center of the room, it ha a silver plate, a wine glass and a silver fork and knife, over to one side of the room lies a chest, and next to it is a large coffin with the cover laying agaist the wall
" my humble abode, your welcome to stay here for the time being " he says as he takes a seat at the table  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:10 am
Rina looked around..Not what i was hopeing for She thought But its better then nothing "Okay." she said and smiled  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Dustieno

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:16 am
Nicholes
nods his head and puts his hands together, is there anything I can do for you or fetch you before I run my rounds?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:18 am
"Umm no thank you." She said and smiled again.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Dustieno

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:19 am
Nicholes
Bows slightly and walks out of the room, shutting the door lightly and proceeds to search the caverns  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff