Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
I Will Meet You After Twilight*Vampire RP*{Need Boys} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes!! Joining right now!!!
  No....! Its so boring about to go to sleep...... *Yawn*
  Who really cares?
View Results

RuayHigirashi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:50 pm
~Table of Contents~

STORY
RULES
PRE-MADES
BLACK AND WHITE LISTS

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:59 pm
~STORY~

The two richest families were warring. There had been so much bloodshed and the story of why they were fight had got so twisted that no one knew why they were fighting. So to end this war the two families struck a agreement. The Hoop’s family’s daughters and the Highlander’s family’s boys would marry. But the night before the wedding some assassins that benefitted from the feud killed the girls in a way to continue the feud. The sons went to the daughter they loved and whispered in their ear “I will meet you after twilight.” as they took their last breath. The boys were vampires and ruled the lands in peace and waited till their loved ones would come back to them.

It was 20 years later that they found the reincarnations found their loved ones. They were just the same as before they were killed.

There is five sons and daughters and they are pre-made. That is all the characters so join quickly!!

RuayHigirashi

RuayHigirashi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:08 pm
~RULES~

* All gaian rules apply
* Romance is a must
* Pm ME the person you want to be, DO NOT post it our it will be ingored
* This is a literate rp so no ** for actions and "" for when you talk
* Third person point of view and past tense
* Please catalize when needed and us good grammar
* When you pm me a character the subject should be Vamps
* Try to spell correctly
* I am the god here me roar!!!
*You get two chances then your out
* Post once a week if you can not pm me
* All chacters are pre-mades. Get over it!
* No one liners!!!! I hate that! Someone writes this big long paragragh and you use one line that just is not right. you get one liner per week.
* I will add as needed

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:30 pm
~PRE-MADES~

Sons

PlayedBy: yashn
Name: Edward
Race: Vampire
Loves: Sara
Personalitly: Calm, collected, gentle are just some words that describe me. I am a very caring person once you get to know me. At first glance, I may seem arrogant and self-absorbed however, I am not. I listen to others words and opinions. I can however be dark at times to bad memories I have within this shell of a body. I can be easy to anger when you catch me in a bad mood. I love to have fun and tell jokes. I can be cocky at times when it comes to sparing or battling. Yet I show respect to those better then me with handling a sword.
Bio: My past has been good yet it has had a few rough spots. These are memories I do not wish to disclose here. However, they will be known in time. Other then that I was raised in a pretty good surrounding. In addition, I had a lot expected from me since I am the oldest and it was hard living up to expectations yet I some how managed.
Looks:
User Image

PlayedBy: BloodyPuppeteer
Name: Jacob
Loves: Marry
Personality: I am gentle and playful when i can because i just dont like to be the serious type but when it comes down to fighting for something i love i become as hard as steel.
Bio: My life has been hard but i tried to make it fun most of the time i have memories that i wouldnt give for the world and some that i wouldnt give a penny to remember.when it comes to matters of the heart i try to help.
Looks:
User Image

PlayedBy: Kumori-dono
Name: Noah
Loves: Alex
Personalitly: Noah can be quite serious at times, even it is unintentionally. Though he is all but a kind gentleman. He treats people with respect, not caring about their social class. Noah can be a little stiff when it comes to having fun and parties; but he loosens up after a bit. For he does break quite a few rules himself, being as curious as he is. He can be quite flirty, without ever realizing it. Noah doesn’t enjoy meeting new people, but will when he has to. He likes spending most of his time alone, either reading or playing the piano.
Bio: He has had a fairly average life, other then the few difficult roads he has come across. For living in such a rich family, it has been a life of luxury for him. Even though, he was never too fond of such things. He always had to amount to his parent’s standards, as much as he disliked it. Noah did anything but complain, and listened to his parents. Though he has not cared to look for another girl after his love passed away, seeing as he would wait forever for her.
Looks:
User Image

PlayedBy: RuayHigirashi
Name: John
Loves: Hope
Personalitly: I am shy. I was not really intrested in ruling the land, because I know that I could not please everyone. I felt like no one would ever love me till Hope came along.
Bio: I was the outcast of my four brothers. He was always quiet and was alone. I am always reading and trying to forget my past ever since Hope was killed. But Hope loves me and I would never give up on her.
Looks:
User Image

PlayedBy: BloodyPuppeteer
Name: Drew
Loves: Faith
Personalitly: Rough around the edges, but a sweet, gentlemen. Always tries to do whats right
Bio: Drew had been a vampire for as long as he can remember. But he does remember the violence of people and the need to protect them. But only if he gets something in return.
Looks:
User Image

Daughters

PlayedBy: RuayHigirashi
Name: Sara
Loves: Edward
Race: Human
Personality: She is a sweet person when you get to know her. But she is narmally very to herself and always reading. She is very smart, but seems goofy because she always says the first thing that popps into her head.
Bio: Sara reads and has always read to get away from her life. She lives comfortbley, but always wanted to be the care free pesent that she watch from her window in her room.
Looks:
User Image

PlayedBy: Elvira_Cross
Name: Marry
Loves: Jacob
Personality: Marry was always a little quiet. Not shy, just quiet. She loves the early evening or morning when most people are asleep and she can be alone with her thoughts. Upon first meeting her many think Marry a little stuck up but in truth she just keeps herself closed off from most people because she doens't trust easily; once you get to know her, however, you'll find that she's very kind natured and is always there for a friend.
Bio: She grew up a little distant from the rest of her family, many times wanting her own company over that of thiers but not always and she was still always semi-close with her sisters. She always excelled at her studies and had hoped to one day be a tutor of some kind, although now she's wondering if that is still a possibility.
Looks:
User Image

PlayedBy: DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Name: Alex
Loves: Noah
Personality: Alex has an unpredictable personality, changing from cold and stoic to kind and generous in the space of a single moment. Most often, however, she is cold and distant. Though Alex may be blunt at times, she is hardly ever conscious of it, being a part of her nature.
Bio: Alex grew up comfortably, though she was most often alone for the fact that her parents were addicted to working. Without having parental guidance, Alex was forced to become her own role model and has come out somewhat satisfied with herself. She is neither extremely happy with her life nor extremely sad.
Looks:
User Image

PlayedBy: luna-acrana
Name: Hope
Loves: John
Personality: Friendly, likes to be aquainted with everyone. She is an outgoing person with a quirky sense of humor. She has an optimistic attitude and lives up to her name.
Bio: Hope was reincarnated in small family. Her parents died when she was fifteen, leaving her and her younger sister in the care of their aunt. She has been a mother-like figure for the past three years, as their aunt had to take on another job to support them.
Looks:
User Image

PlayedBy: Vampyric_Tigress2587
Name: Faith
Loves: Drew
Personality: Kind of quiet at first. She's shy and easily scared. But once she warms up she's really nice and hyper.
Bio: Faith is a punk child. She is proud of it. But somehow she isn't as open as the rest. Her family is simple, of course with their secret past. She has no clue about any of the events from that time. She's heard the stories, but has always thought of them as just legends.
Looks:
User Image

RuayHigirashi

RuayHigirashi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:39 pm
~Lists~

White List: You get here by helping me with the plot, posting everyday, and having the longest post.

Dark List: You get here if you do no follow my rules. If I see your slimy a** back here if you are posted here I will report you!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:58 pm
Alex sat in her room, reading a book. I wonder where everybody is, she thought to herself with a sigh. Turning the page she found a dried rose placed in the crease. "What's this?" She asked herself.  

amore_mia_bella

luna-arcana

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:00 pm
Hope finished cleaning up after herself and started to eat the pasta she had just cooked. After taking the first bite She thought to herself, "This is good." She took another bite and opened a book on the table next to her. She loved to eat and read at the same time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:07 pm
Alena sighed, working up late had given her a major head ache. She looked around and smiled as she picked up a chemistry book. She was trying to learn as much as she could. She wanted to get to her dream as fast as possible. She wondered as she looked over the mythology book. She always loved to hear about fairy tales and everything. she loved to dream. Reading the chemistry book she reached over and grabbed a pencil and paper, she started to take notes.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

RuayHigirashi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:32 pm
John walked the outer coutdoors of a building. This was where Hope and him had spent there nights so many years ago. Ever since she was killed he had roamed this place in hope of her being there. He sat on a low branch of the tree that they had sat at so many times before. His longish black hair fell into his gray eyes that had been emtoinaless since the day he watch her die.

Sara sat on her favorite favorite sit in the city rose garden. She had always loved to come here and draw. It was like she know it, but she really did not. Pulling out another piece of paper she started to draw the rose bush in front of her. It was about five feet tall with huge roses on it that started out red near the center then turned white on the tips.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:56 pm
Hope cleaned up her dishes and decided to take a walk. She grabbed her coat and slipped it on. Out side the air blew her hair around her face making her want to pull it back but unfortunatly she did not have a hair band with her. As she walked she looked at the beautiful secnery.  

luna-arcana

Threadbare Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:49 pm
Jacob moved from his room into the hall. He was following the sound of his brither playing the piano. Drew had taken up the piano when Faith passed away. He had never gaven up on Marry coming back, but he was not sure that Drew had not gaven up on Faith. He had always stayed so quiet since then, like life really was not worth living. Jacob paused in the doorway watching his brother from behind.

Drew moved his fingers arcossed the piano playing his heart out in Moonlight Sonata. It was Faith's favorite song. No do not think of her! You will break down again. He told himself. He turned off his emotions the day Faith had died. The day that his heart died. The sorrowfull melody drifted from the piano, filling the room with his sad memories. Drew swayed with the rise and fall of the music. He sighed quietly and quit in the middle of the song, it was too painful at that moment. He couldn't go on....or he would break down again.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:04 am
--Noah was lounging around up a tree watching clouds as usual. He cracked his neck from side to side to loosen it up a little. He wondered what his brothers were up to. "probably the usual" he thought to himself as he began to doze off--  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:40 am
Marry sighed as she closed the book. She got and walked out of her room. Looking outside she smiled at the moon. Sitting down.
"Tonight is a nice night... It as a nice breeze.." She mumbled to herself, looking up to the moon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:27 am
--Noah sighed, normally he was the type wh ocould sit and do nothing for hours on end. but for some reason tonight he was restless. After a while he started to feel bored--

"I'll go run around town a few times"

--He leapt out of the tree and began sprinting through the streets, easily dodging the few midnight strollers--  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

luna-arcana

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:12 am
Hope walked into a park and strolled around. Looking at all of the beautiful flowers she sighed. She walked over to a bench oppisat of a fountin. The waters mesmerized her as she stared at them. The wind continued to play with her hair and she lifted her hands to tuck it behind her ears. "Stay there," she muttered to her hair as though it would prevent it from falling loose again.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff