Submit

What are you?
  Ninja
  Samurai
  Farmer
View Results

SanoDragonix

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:08 pm
Hello, I just joined oh...an hour ago, and figured I would make an RP for you guys. If you want to join go right ahead!

The Story So Far...
In the far off year of 3008, The Chivalrous Samurai and the Merciless Ninja have returned, this time to wreak havok upon eachother and the world around them.Will you choose to honor the Code of Chivalry and maybe assist the Samurai and help fellow people in the city? Or will you kill anything you have a chance to get your blade on, and become a Ninja? Maybe even a Farmer? The food supply of both the Samurai and Ninja? It's your choice!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:30 pm
The classes:
Ninja Branch:
Ranpu Ninja (Can carry only 1 piece of armor and 2 forms of weapons, but is very fast.)
Ninja (The common ninja, carries 2 pieces of armor and 2 forms of weapons, but is medium speed.)
Omotai Ninja (The most armored and equipped of Ninjas, 3 Pieces of Armor, 3 Forms of Weapons, but is slow.

Samurai Branch:
Ranpu Samurai(Can carry 2 pieces of armor, 2 Forms of Weapons, but is fast.
Samurai (The common Samurai, carries 3 pieces of armor , 3 forms of weapons, and has medium speed.
Omotai Samurai (The most armored and equipped of the Samurai, 4 Pieces of Armor, 4 Forms of Weapons, but is very slow.

Farmer Branch:
Dairy Farmer (In charge of the dairy production to Samurai and Ninja.
Fruit Farmer (Farms Tomatoes, Apples, Pears, ect.)
Vegetable Farmer (Supplies Ninjas and Samurai with Celery, Corn, Lettuce, ect.)
Tech Farmer (The scientist. Produces substitute pills for daily doses of proper nutrients and servings. However, the prices for these things are much higher than the other farmers.

SanoDragonix

SanoDragonix

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:36 pm
Just post your profiles here and begin RPing

GaiaName:
Name:
Class:
Weapons: (Remember, this is 3008, plasma swords, kunai, ect., ARE allowed! Refer to the classes section on how many you can have)
Armor: (Refer to the Armor section of your class to see how many PIECES of armor you can have. This means not 3 SETS of armor, 3 PIECES.)
Appearance:
Biography sad Not required, but appreciated)
Personality: (Not required, but appreciated  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:43 pm
Rules:

1. This is a semi-literate RP, meaning I want to be able to understand what you are stating.

2.Don't use ** To explain an action, only noises. Quotes NEED to be in if the character is talking.

3. Multiple Characters ARE allowed, but only two at a time.

4. Absolutely no GOD MODDING (This means dodging ever attack, instantly killing someone.)

5. No Auto-hitting.

6. Don't criticize other peoples posts.

7. I am the creator of this thread, what I say goes.

Failure to apply these rules to yourself will be a kick from the thread.

Oh...and secret rule number 8. HAVE FUN!! razz  

SanoDragonix

SanoDragonix

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:44 pm
WHITE LIST:

BLACK LIST:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:45 pm
Samurai

GaiaName:SanoDragonix
Name:Kiro Sorysen
Class:Ranpu Samurai
Weapons: Double Moon Katanas
Armor: Genbu Chestplate, Genbu Graves
Appearance:User Image
Biography: Kiro always thought of being a Samurai with all the "cool" big weapons until he was about 10. He then decided instead of being slow yet strong, he would choose fast and moderately strong. He picked up a metal pipe at the slums he lived in, and trained with it. Soon after he began training with it, it became bent and out of shape. Kiro had to find a new training item so he could become the aspiring Samurai he wanted to be. He went into his 10 x 10 room and pulled a baseball bat, and decided to train with that for a bit. Time went by as Kiro constantly trained, of course going through many training items. At the age of 18, he enlisted in the Samurai Branch. At age 21 he graduated from the training establishment, and became a Ranpu Samurai. He dual wields the Moon Katanas, elegant blades forged from the center of the moon.
Personality: Sometimes outgoing, sometimes not sociable.

GaiaName: Miriana Palefire
Name: Heihachi Hayashida
Class: Renpu Samurai
Weapons: plain sword he likes to use to chop wood for restaurants so they would give him food...his favorite food is rice, and anything that he makes out of wood.
Armor: He doesn't like armour, it gets in the way.
Appearance:User Image

Biography: When he went into the Great War a long time ago, he, fearing for his life, divulged information about his battalion to the enemy, resulting in the mass murder of his battalion by the enemy.
Personality: rarely opens his eyes, he acts very carefree, loves rice, good natured, he makes friends with everyone, and can say stuff that philosophically can confuse people...because of his past, he hates traitors and feels that anyone that betrays once will betray again...so they should be put to death.  

SanoDragonix

SanoDragonix

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:57 pm
((It seems nobody liked my idea as much as I did. Oh well..))

Kiro sat against a tree, sharpening his blades calmly and slowly.Today is a nice day... He thought to himself as he sheathed his two blades back into the sheathes. "Time to train.." He turned to the tree he was leaning against, and unsheathed his now sharpened blades. He did a repetitive thrusting at the tree with his right blade, and horizontal slashes with his left.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:51 pm
Heihachi was walking down a road when he saw Kiro practicing, he smiled, his eyes remained shut and leaned against a tree, watching him, he was obviously samurai. After a few minutes, "Oi, you're very talented!" he called with his smile growing.  

Miriana Palefire

SanoDragonix

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:02 pm
Kiro looked over to Heihachi, slightly startled. "Why thank you. By the looks of you, you look like a Ranpu Samurai. Am I right?" He sheathed his katanas  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:28 pm
"Hit it on the nail~! I'm Heihachi Hayashida, humble samurai of the woodchop school!" Heihachi introduced with a bow.  

Miriana Palefire

Reborn Rinoa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:10 pm
Luminia Smiled at everyone. "Goodmorning..." She said in a creepy tone. "How is everyone today." She turned quickly at everyone with glaring eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:38 pm
"Ah, that is quite the renowned training school, I'm from the Hishou Gigei school, not as known as the woodchop school." Kiro began practicing his slashes again, this time thrusts with the left hand, and horizontal slashes with the right.  

SanoDragonix

Miriana Palefire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:24 pm
"Heheheh! I'm actually the sloppiest on in there...I'm not very good." Heihachi said modestly. "I bet you're much better than I am."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:31 pm
GaiaName: KageUmi
Name: Luna
Class: Ranpu Ninja
Weapons: Katana
Armor: None
Appearance: User Image
Biography: Can't really think of one right now so I will put one later.
Personality: Strong willed but cautious

KageUmi

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas