Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ .Lucky 7. ]
View Results

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

If you didn't notice, today is 777. Last year, people belived that on 666 [06.06.2006], chaos will dominate the world, the devil will appear on Earth and all other superstitions mainly written in the Bible. This year, 777 is being numerically the perfect number. The number of couples all around the countries ready to get married totally boosted on this day. So much that churches had problems with their schedule. Destinations to the most romantic places also are suffering of over reservations. It is crazy how people are seeking for eternal happiness, believing the combination 7-7-7 could be lucky for them. due to its spiritual signification.

Other than weddings, today represents the birth of a new world. Mainly representing the fight against global warming. Live concerts all over the world was organized for that purpose: Live Earth, featuring today's most popular artists. Through music, the global Live Earth concerts will benefit The Alliance for Climate Protection, a new organization devoted to educating the public on the climate crisis and how we can solve it. The main cities collaborating with the concerts are London, Tokyo, New York, Rio de Janeiro and Shanghai.

So, what do you think about 07.07.2007?

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:26 pm
I never realised it was 777 o.O

Hmm .. in my opinion I guess it's a good idea , 'cause it will help against global warming =3

But it's just a theory & nothing more .

What ever makes everyone happy then it's ok =]

Panda Got No Game

Michie`s Flips Inc.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:32 pm
I just think that's like any other normal day, but that's just me cause nothing has happened to me yet, i didn't even get out of the house yet o.o but yes i have heard that many couples are all planning to get married today. If people are fighting and trying hard to save the Earth just for TODAY, they should have these kinds of days all the time!

Btw, this day reminds me of that store Lucky 7 ;D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:36 pm
XD i was trying to get my wedding today but they told me it's locked!! in spain???!! gonk gonk crying gonk crying " holds her domo-kun doll  

traya sakurazukamori

Inkieee!
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:27 pm
^ Aw! Sorry about that~ D:

The whole Live Earth thing sounds great since it's helping the environment and all. :3 Lol, for me though, it was just an ordinary day, just stayed home. I thought Gaia would have something done too~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:56 pm
7-7-07...That was my mother's birthday yesterday!! rofl  

s0ur_Candy

Azn Fcuk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:28 pm
I don't remember anything about the bible saying anything about the devil coming to Earth during 06.06.06, unless your referring to Revelations, but then it'd be entirely wrong. confused

I believe 666 came from a famous anti-Christ, Emperor Nero, who persecuted Christians (for reasons I can't remember) and 666 came from (something I forgot)

*someone help me out here*

Anyhoo, back to 07.07.07, my friend just got married yesterday, and I didn't realize the date until I saw it at the dinner table.

Congrats to him. : biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:54 pm
a friend waited, engaged 3 years so she could get married yesterday  

turayza

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:10 am
turayza
a friend waited, engaged 3 years so she could get married yesterday

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I believe that this whole 777 story can be taken a little bit too far. My friends told me how their relatives moved their wedding date only to get wedded on July 7.

It feels so right
To
night

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:12 am
Azn Fcuk
I don't remember anything about the bible saying anything about the devil coming to Earth during 06.06.06, unless your referring to Revelations, but then it'd be entirely wrong. confused

I believe 666 came from a famous anti-Christ, Emperor Nero, who persecuted Christians (for reasons I can't remember) and 666 came from (something I forgot)

*someone help me out here*

Anyhoo, back to 07.07.07, my friend just got married yesterday, and I didn't realize the date until I saw it at the dinner table.

Congrats to him. : biggrin

My bad, I went like apocalypse and things related to chaos. Well, actually, not really. My friend, who's Christian, has told me that "one day", the devil would appear on Earth.

It feels so right
To
night

Rebirth Project

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:13 am
J-Rock07
7-7-07...That was my mother's birthday yesterday!! rofl

She must be blessed by God. O:

It feels so right
To
night

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:32 pm
o.o..

My sister's classmate's younger brother turned 7 years old on 7.7.07. xD;

<_<; He was featured in the local newspaper, lawlz.  

Lidia-chan

lollerskater123321

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:35 am
Um.. I just turned 13 on 777  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:34 pm

my cousin got married july 7th, 2007 at 7am.

i think thats hardcore :]

*edit* 7.7.7. is suppose to be lucky, but i dont know... nothing lucky has happened to me. sweatdrop

CAP_10_12_06_ily

Chinese Chami

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:52 pm
I know this might make me seem conceited, but whenever I see 777 I always think of my birthday! Maybe because I was born on July 7th, 1992...  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff