Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:32 pm
User Image
Intro/Story

In a small town with a population of around one-thousand people, a group of 12 friends are getting together to go on a camping trip together. They have all been friends since the beginning of middle school and are going to be entering their senior year of highschool after this summer. They all decided to get together, hopefully not for the last summer of their lives. The choice is yours what happens to these eight teens, will love blossom? Will fights break out? Will their friendship grow ever stronger? We'll find out as time goes on.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:37 pm
User ImageRules

Yes yes, i know we all hate them, but we have to have them. And i'll be nice enough not to put them into a paragraph because i'm being lazy now, so be happy! Pm me the title "Happy Happy Cheese" to show me you read ALL rules.
~One~ No spamming/flamming etc.
~Two~ Keep it pg-13 ok? ok.
~Three~ Pm me your profiles with the title "I love cows"
~Four~ No anime, sorry i just don't like using anime pic's. Real life only, and no Celebs.
~Five~ Try and be literate. I count literate as being able to write atleast 1 paragraph with 5-7 good quality sentences. I'm pretty sure if we all tried we can do that right?
~Six~ Rping should be in third person, Absolutly NO txt talk. I don't care about it in OOC but absolute no no in rp. And profiles should be in first person ok? ok.
~Seven~ What i say goes in this thread. I don't mind if you have a suggestion, i like being told i'm doing somthing wrong, but please don't say it rudly or take it too far alrgiht? And highlight this entire post for the real profile title kk?
~Eight~ Posting should be size 9 please and thank you. And no blinding colors please, i don't want a headache.
~Nine~ Follow Gaia TOS.
~Ten~ Bumping is allowed by ONLY people who have joined the rp.
~Eleven~ This is a long term rp. If you join you have three days untill i send you a warning pm. Two days after my warning pm i will send you one more. If you don't respond i will delete your char and open it for anyone. If you give me a good reason why you didn't respond and i havn't filled the spot back up you get it back. Also, please post atleast once a day, and if you don't post for a week, warning pm, after that you have 4 days to respond before i let someone else fill in your position, not delete it, but replace you.

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:40 pm
Profile form, please don't change anything.

User Image
[color=darkorange][size=24]Fullnamehere_.|._nickname/s[/size][/color]
[imgleft]malformed url[/imgleft]
[color=black][size=9][b]i'VE EATEN THiS MUCH CAKE...[/b][/size][/color]
[color=darkorange][size=9]Age. Sixteen - Nineteen. Spell it out[/color][/size]
[color=black][size=9][b]i'M SUCH A...[/b][/color][/size]
[color=darkorange][size=9]Gender[/size][/color]
[color=black][size=9][b]i LiKE T0 GET WiTH...[/b][/color][/size]
[color=darkorange][size=9]Sexuality. Heterosexual, Bisexual or Homosexual[/color][/size]
[color=black][size=9][b]i'M S0 iNTERESTiNG...[/b][/color][/size]
[color=darkorange][size=9]Personality, and short bio[/color][/size]
[color=black][b][size=9]i’LL NEVER TELL...[/b][/color][/size]
[color=darkorange][size=9]Who you like...can be changed later[/color][/size]
[color=black][b][size=9]i'M A M0DEL BABY[/size][/b][/color]
[color=darkorange][size=9]Appearance Links[/color][/size]
[color=black][b][size=9]Y0U HANG R0UND ME LiKE A ******** DiSEASE[/size][/color][/b]
[color=darkorange][size=9]Your username[/size][/color]
Credit for profile form goes to S T A T i C H0RR0R. Thanks for letting me have permission for the from! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:43 pm
User Image
♥Girls♥

Girl one: taken

Nicole Marie Anderson_.|._Collie, Gumdrop
User Image
i'VE EATEN THiS MUCH CAKE...
Eight+teen
i'M SUCH A...
Girl
i LiKE T0 GET WiTH...
Heterosexual
i'M S0 iNTERESTiNG...
When i began 6th grade i started to become a punk, my parents hated my rebellion and grounded me from everything. I slowly began a hatred for them. My brother allways stood up for my against my parents and got himself in trouble. One day when i was 13 i thought i'd make a huge rebellion scene. Me and my brother packed all our important stuff and lit our house on fire. Little did we realise that my parents were still inside. By the time we realised it they were dead, we didn't mean to kill them. Me and my brother lived alone together on the streets and started getting into gangs. Last year my brother got into a gang shooting and died. None of my family wants me because of what i did to my parents so i live alone in a small tent in a foresty part of the park. No one knows where i live and i'll try to keep it that way. I also have a job working as a waitress in a nearby cafe. I also have a male Chihuahua named Shivers.

THERE'S N0THiNG WR0NG...
i’LL NEVER TELL...
No one yet
i'M A M0DEL BABY
No matter how hard i try
Your never satisfied

Y0U HANG R0UND ME LiKE A ******** DiSEASE
TehFuzzehPocky

Girl two: taken
Cassy garcia
User Image
eight-teen
i'M SUCH A...
girl
i LiKE T0 GET WiTH...
the guys
i'M S0 iNTERESTiNG...
Hey there im Cassy. Lovie is my twin brother. Like him I like one of our friends. But shhh....its a secret. Im smart and spunky. Like my brother im a little punk. People call me a b***h. But you know what they say. A b***h is a female dog, a dog barks, barks on a tree, trees are in nature, and nature is beautiful so thanks for the complement. ^___-
i’LL NEVER TELL...
Like I would tell you.
i'M A M0DEL BABY

whywontheloveme

Girl three: taken
Roxy Mills_.|._Rox/Fuzzy
User Image
Seventeen.
i'M SUCH A...
Female.
i LiKE T0 GET WiTH...
Bisexual.
i'M S0 iNTERESTiNG...
Heya, I'm someone who really doesn't care much about what people think. I wear what I want, and do the most random things for my make-up. My past is something I don't like talking about, so please don't bring it up. I love to flirt, that's what makes me a tad girly. I hate the color pink. If you disagree, go to hell. Yes, I can be a b***h, but that's only because I have an annoying little brother and like I said, a crap a** past. I love black && white pictures and skull && cross bones. Oh right, I'm very forgetful, crazy, flirty, shy at times. And I'm always smiling, except when I'm really upset. So don't piss me off.
i’LL NEVER TELL...
and you'll never know.
i'M A M0DEL BABY
[ Asami ] .FuzzyAngel.

Girl four: taken

Hikaru Otsuka_.|._The little Strawberry
User Image
seventeen
i'M SUCH A...
Girl
i LiKE T0 GET WiTH...l
Bisexual
i'M S0 iNTERESTiNG...
I am just a little Japanese Girl who sings and plays with her guy friends on the beach.[/
i’LL NEVER TELL....
no one yet..
i'M A M0DEL BABY:
Hikaru
Minna momotarin

Girl five: taken

Alexandria Lynn Miller_.|._Alex, Lexie
User Image
Eight+teen
i'M SUCH A...
Girl
i LiKE T0 GET WiTH...
Heterosexual
i'M S0 iNTERESTiNG...
I"m a very out-going person withe everyone, just ask my friends. I flat out tell you the truth, wether or not its appropriate for the situation, i can't help it i just think that everyone should know what i really feel and not hide it in my head. I flirt with everyone i know, its just become a habit, and its fun too.

I had an ok past, it wasn't perfect and it had its downsides, but i had a normal child hood. Allthough i only lived with my dad since my mother died a few hours after giving birth to me. I love my dad, and i wouldn't change my life for the world, who would want to with such great friends?

i’LL NEVER TELL...
My heart is open for all
i'M A M0DEL BABY
Love me like you love the world
TehFuzzehPocky

Girl six: taken
Lilly Halmer|Lil,Little L.
User Image
Ate-Teen
i'M SUCH A...
Girl
i LiKE T0 GET WiTH...
Bisexual
i'M S0 iNTERESTiNG...
I'm part of the Halmer family tree! I'm much more intulectuall than my brother Justin and much more cuter than him too.. YES!
i’LL NEVER TELL...
Like I'd tell you...
i'M A M0DEL BABY

Keroyua  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:45 pm
User Image
♣Guys♣

Guy one: taken
Lovie garcia
User Image
eight-teen
i'M SUCH A...
dude
i LiKE T0 GET WiTH...
Girls
i'M S0 iNTERESTiNG...
Hey I'm Lovie. Im sweet charming and kind. Im punk and only like rock music. I am gonna hang with my friends all summer long. I hope my best friend (whose a girl) will finally reilze I have a crush on her.
i’LL NEVER TELL...
my best friend (who is a girl)
i'M A M0DEL BABY

whywontheloveme

Guy two: taken
Justin Derrick Halmer|J.D.
User Image
Seventeen
i'M SUCH A...
D00D
i LiKE T0 GET WiTH...
Staight...
i'M S0 iNTERESTiNG...
I'm the most Fabulous person you should ever know! I always back my friends up and cant get enough of those GIRLS! Even though I can be perverted at times...and mabye even flirty..I'm a good guy....
i’LL NEVER TELL...
Both of my friends (Girls...)
i'M A M0DEL BABY
Keroyua

Guy three: taken
Derrek Link_.|._{none}
User Image
eight-teen
i'M SUCH A...
MAN
i LiKE T0 GET WiTH...
Omnisexual
i'M S0 iNTERESTiNG...
I'm laid back and a little shy. It can get akward when talking to me.

I led a particularly average life. My parents split up when I was ten. My father had a drinking problem and though I'v recovered I never see him anymore. I have one younger brother.

i’LL NEVER TELL...
Undertermined at the moment
i'M A M0DEL BABY
you know you love me
Cookie Master of Night

Guy four: Taken
Jeff Vo_.|._Jeff, Jeffy to the ladies.
User Image
eight-teen
i'M SUCH A...
man
i LiKE T0 GET WiTH...
straight. get with the ladies
i'M S0 iNTERESTiNG...
Kind sweet and charming. He has known his friends forever and wants this to be the best summer ever.
i’LL NEVER TELL...
like I would tell you.
i'M A M0DEL BABY

whywontheloveme

Guy five: taken

Ryan Losso _.|._ Ry.
User Image
Eiightteen.
i'M SUCH A...
Boii.
i LiKE T0 GET WiTH...
Boiis and giirls.
i'M S0 iNTERESTiNG...
If I had to choose 5 words to describe me, they'd have to be, ladies man, gentleman, laid back. My parents moved me here when I was 8, I didn't know why then, but apparently my father had invented something that would change the world. I never figured out how to work it. My friends down here introduced me to everything possible. I don't do anything bad, unless I get pissed off. Chicks are almost my everything. I dig the boys too, just the girls are at the top of my list. I never want this summer to end.
i’LL NEVER TELL...
As of now, no one.
i'M A M0DEL BABY

[ Asami ] .FuzzyAngel.

Guy six: taken
Johnny Hinder Lizning|John,Big J
User Image
Eighteen
i'M SUCH A...
Male
i LiKE T0 GET WiTH...
Chicks
i'M S0 iNTERESTiNG...
I'm the big guy of the group. I'm always quiet and never like scocilizing. I always do the most work around (why chicks dig me) and I like playing video games and watching comics. You can call me your average guy.
i’LL NEVER TELL...
One of my friends (Girl)
i'M A M0DEL BABY

Keroyua  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:51 pm
User Image

Calander

{{for the RP}}

Sunday | Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday Saturday|

January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:53 pm
Announcment!

Ok, i decided to add a few more people. That way more people will be able to rp if they want ^^

User Image
Orange List

TehFuzzehPocky~Cause it makes me feel special
Whywontheloveme~First person to join

Olive list

No one, lets keep it this way please?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:09 pm
Reserved  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:11 pm
RESERVED  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:12 pm
RESERVED  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:26 pm
((you said I could post sooo))

Cassy stepped out of her brothers car into the bright sunlight. "Its to ******** bright" she mummbled under hre breath. Her hair was straightened back and had some neon blue and yellow barrets. She wore yellow neon shirt and some flashy neon blue pants with some silver lip rings in her lips. Her ears were full of rings and balls. They were covered in peircings. And on her right palm she had a black star.

Lovie got out of the car and slammed his door. He locked the doors and followed beside his sister. " I wonder who is here already." He said to Cassy as they walked ot the door. His black hair was nice and straight. His bangs covered his left eye his bright crystal blue eyes looking stunning. He hoped his crush was here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:32 pm
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
Collie sighed as she sat on one of the three couches in the living room. She was bored out of her mind and couldn't wait untill anyone else came. Her long black hair was flowing down over her shoulders. She wore a black tank top with a little white skull pattern over it. Her long slender legs were covered in blue skinny jeans and to finish it off, black and white checkered converse covered her feet

Collies ears pearked up as she heard car doors slam. Finnaly! She rushed to the front door and swung it open. A huge smiled came across her face as she waved to Cassy and Lovie "Hey guys!" she said running down the front steps. "Need any help with your bags?" she asked as she shoved her hands into her pockets.
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:47 pm
Lovie smiled. Collie. This was his crush. He loved everything about her. He shook his head. " We don't have much. " He said brushing his bangs out of his eyes. As he walked up to Collie with his olive green fall out boy messenger bag full of clothes and books. Not to mention his i-pod.

Cassy rolled her eyes. It was so fricken obvious Lovie liked Collie. She just smiled and shook her head., "Like he said we didin't bring much. We plan on buying our clothes and supplies here." She said her neon pink hello kitty bag over her shoulder. Cassy was a weird one. That was obvious.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:52 pm
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
Collie smiled and gave both of them a big hug. "Well its great to see you guys. Come on in and get settled" she said yawning as she opened the door and walked in. She walked to the girls room and rummaged through her stuff untill she finnaly found her red ipod. Shoving the earbuds in her ears she turned it on, and turned the volume down low enough she could still talk to anyone. Walking back out to the living room she laid back on one of the couches, hanging her legs over the armrest as she stared up at the celing.
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas