Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
IMPULSE RP (come in and see what its about) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you done drugs?
  hugs not drugs
  high as a kite.
View Results

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:10 pm
Impulse takes place in a juvinile dilinquent school. Your charactor must have done something wrong as in tried to kill someone robbed a store; bank, house, some place. Or they tried to kill themself. Your charactor may be a student, teacher, or a body guard/ police officer that keeps the peice. just post your profile and begin.

here is the profile skeleton.

Name:
Bio:
Picture:  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:20 pm
Name: Angel
Student/guard/teacher: student
Bio: Angel may look like an Angel but she is very screwed up. She was sent to this school for two things. One she almost killed herself from drug over dose and two for killing her father.
Picture: User Image  

Vaginal Grape

BSU_Bratt

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:34 am
Name: Lucinda aka Luli
Bio: runaway druggie. she is currently pregnante with her ex boyfriends baby and was trying to rob a store for food since her ex kicked her out when he found out she was pregnante.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:48 am
Angel was running threw the school hallways. She had a bottle of drugs in her pocket. she was hiding from the guards.  

Vaginal Grape

BSU_Bratt

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:34 am
~wobbles by, holding the swelling 4 month pregnante belly, groaning about how its kicking to much and not enough food. Spots Angel running down the hall~

Whoa, wheres the fire, and can I get some hotdogs to roast on it?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:28 pm
Angel stopped at the pregnant women. She opened the bottle of pills and popped about 5 of them swollowing them down. "Guards, They are comeing." she said and then began to run again.  

Vaginal Grape

Shinko S R V

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:33 pm
Name: Shinko
Student/guard/teacher: Student
Bio: Shinko is a messed up kid. She plans things throughout and may seem stupid, acts stupid but those who know her know very well that she can fool almost anyone. The police don't know truely that she killed her family, she planned their murders for 3 years. But she was sent to this school anyway, in case. Get on her good side, she's nice to you and will do a lot for you. Get on her bad side...well...she will want revenge big time. Many think it's the abuse she had to take when she went to school, the other students hated her because she was born with elf ears for some odd reason. She tends to hide them though...
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:52 pm
Name: Paitn
Bio: Paitn was always a good girl but when it came to protecting her family she was always very violent. When someone killed her baby brother she was violent with rage and revenge. She murdered the man who took her brothers life and was shocked at what she did but she was still sent to prison no matter how guilty she felt. She still realized beyond the guilt she still thought he deserved it

GoddessInu03

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:00 pm
Angel continued to run. Then the meds started to kick in. she passed out onto the ground  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:05 pm
Paitn walked around outside her cell bored out of here mind. She knew prison was boring but she didnt know how boring. "hmm maybe I'll just og watch some T.V." she said to herself wandering around.  

GoddessInu03

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:18 pm
whywontheloveme
Angel continued to run. Then the meds started to kick in. she passed out onto the ground

Turning around the corner Paitn saw a young girl on the ground and she stooped down to see if she was alright. "Oh my gosh." She said to herself. Shaking the girl lightly she repeated, "Hey are you alright? Miss, are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:20 pm
Angels eyes fluttered open. " No guard!" she said her eyes wide and she was scared.  

Vaginal Grape

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:22 pm
Paitn stopped shaking her shoulders as she scooted back in suprise. 'wow I really dont like it here.' She thought to herself. 'Some of these people are insane' "um are you ok? I really didnt see any guards." Paitn said glancing around the empty hallways.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:25 pm
Angel then smiled. " Sorry. I thought you were a guard. Im Angel" She said her bright blue eyes shinning in the light.  

Vaginal Grape

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:27 pm
whywontheloveme
Angel then smiled. " Sorry. I thought you were a guard. Im Angel" She said her bright blue eyes shinning in the light.

'hmmm guess she was just scared' Paitn thought to herself. "Im Paitn. Nice to meet you Angel. So do you need help off the ground or do you like to sit on the ground?" She asked laughing jokingly.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff