Welcome to Gaia! ::

Children of the KoRn

Back to Guilds

A home of all Korn Fans. [The OFFICIAL KoRn Guild that ends all others!] 

Tags: korn, jonathan davis, fieldy, munky, ray luzier 

Reply .:+:.Children of the KoRn.:+:.
+Intro Circle: Introduce Yourselves Here, KoRny Peers! ^_^+ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We give you gold!
  GOOOLLDDDZZORS
View Results

+[Unholy_Rage]+
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:45 pm
"KoRn gave me friends!"
- Shellz 2006

Hi and Welkome to our guild! We'd very much like to get to know each and every one of you who have joined our tight-knit group of fellow KoRn fans. We're all friends here so don't be shy xD

Anyhoo, tell us a bit about yourself. What music you into? What country do you hail from? Got a Myspace/Facebook account? How did you get into the wonder what is Korn? What makes you tick? Whatever comes to that imagination of yours smile

Peacin' out.

COTK Management cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:41 am
Hey I'm Sozi, I love KoRn, they are by far the best band and even though I like Marilyn Manson I will always love JD for punching him in the face ^^  

S0ZI

+[Unholy_Rage]+
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:09 pm
S0ZI
Hey I'm Sozi, I love KoRn, they are by far the best band and even though I like Marilyn Manson I will always love JD for punching him in the face ^^

Hail! 3nodding

I remember that story! Good thing they made up though, all is well wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:58 pm
My name is Jin, the leader of this lovely guild.. Im a mass Korn addict.. its like air you have to have it for survival!! Other than that, Im a mix of gothic and Rocker with a little anarchist inbetween!! =3 I like black stuff, collars, wristbands and piercings!!  

Blue548753

puppetmasster123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:42 pm
korn roks burning_eyes burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:38 am
im puppetmasster123 i love music. i ha a shop. rofl burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes  

puppetmasster123

+[Unholy_Rage]+
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:11 am
Hallo, I am Ragey. I love Korn, so much that I would have their babies , that they will always remain my favorite band till the day I die.

I like debating about religion and politics and everything in between, and am not aftraid to cause controversy. If yall wanna know more about me give me a holler on Myspace or Facebook.

pirate  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:05 pm
I'm Ham// Kim. Hello. ^^

I'm a major KoRn fan. My favorite band used to be The Offspring, but that changed about a year ago at Family Values Tour '06. They weren't really supposed to come to where I live, and I know that because my town wasn't on the back of the shirt I got. But I freaked out when I heard about it on the radio.

That experience was the greatest experience that I have ever experienced. x'D

And I absolutely love Jonathan Davis.

Go to my profile if you wanna read more about me, comment me, or see a pic of me. I have a facebook, too if you wanna chat. :3 PM me to ask for it.

hiei4ever

ZeeCrazayHobo
Captain

Newbie Noob

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:59 am
You can call me "Zee" or "Dani". I hail from the United States in a god-forsaken place called Las Vegas. I'm into a wide variety of music, but KORN IS MY LIFE!!! I'll love them 'till I die, and nothing or nobody will ever change that. I write and draw a lot. For a few days, I was known in my middle school for biting somebody on an overnight field trip in my orchestra class.

My Facebook and MySpace.

Peace! cool  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:34 pm
Hello Everyone. :3
I'm Rose.
Nothing much to say about me, but I LOVE KORN! :'D
Ever since my older siblings got into it (I was about 4or 5 at the time) I knew who Korn was. I didn't start getting into it until earlier this summer. So far, I only have four of their albums, and I want to get more.

If you want to know more about me, hit me up!
Myspace
AIM: scorpiorose555  

Scorpio Rose

Jakal Gore

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:28 am
Hi everybody my name is Jake and I am a meth addict Korn Freak. I like long walks on the beach and I have an odd fascination with Black Magic. Watch out guys or I may summon Beelzebub to kill ya! You can look me up on myspace, my link is on my profile page (No Im not gonna post it up here because I am a lazy b*****d) my Facebook is Jakel Garrigus.

(Yes it should be Jakel...I accidently spelt my name wrong on the signup thing)

I live in one of the coldest states ever, Wisconsin. I go outside and everything smells like cheese, no I do not live on a farm. I used to live in the south (No I have not fathered my sister!) I lived in suburban NC. My daddy was in da Army when I was a wee little boy so thats why I was born in a Military hospital! I came out and they had me do 20 pushups! WEE!

I am getting pretty in depth here. Anyway I am a biiiig metalhead and I have actually been in this guild for a while so everybody knows pretty much who I am.

((I once ate my soul and it tastes like Neccos and 3 day old Hamburger Helper))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:33 am
There is no introduction required. All you need to know is that I've been a KoRn Freak since I stuck my fist out of my mom. Well not really, but I started with Issues, first time I heard KoRn. I've been a Freak for KoRn ever since. I've bought their Untitled the day it came out, Limited Edition to add to the rest of the KoRn Albums. I'm going to take some pictures of my room and post them up here eventually. I'm going to die happy now that KoRn is coming to my city, I've been waiting my entire life to see KoRn and I plan on meeting Jonathan Davis. ninja

Anyways I'm done, I'll see you on the otherside. cool  

SGTSyn

5,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200

+[Unholy_Rage]+
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:42 pm
Sweet! WElkome!

You can add to our KoRn Museum (which is somewhere on the second page by now I think) with your pics biggrin !

Welkome aboard smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:51 pm
Ello' Dollies. I'm Mary but no one calls me that due to the risk of getting hurt. Call me Rin or Murder. <3
Well I'm currently 17 living in South Florida. My father one day, when I was like 7 got me my first cd. Korn. I love them, through out my crazy life their music was there to support me. Like a hammar to a nail it hit me every time.

And many have said this "Korn saved my life." and this couldn't be more true for me. About a year ago, I had aml lukemia. I basically gave up fighting after awhile... but than I heard the problems JD was facing... I believe hospitalized... correct me if I got my facts wrong, can't depend on my friends for facts. But anyway after I learned that I started to fight again. So in many other ways as well they have saved my a**, thats just more recent.

I've been to 3 of their concerts... killed me when I missed the famliy values tour twice but the first time I was still in the hospital and than my counts weren't good enough.... 1 signing at a near by best buy and I have 3 items signed by them, which includes a cd player, a foot tall paper mache 'k' and see you on the other side poster.

Anyways I'm not sure what else to put here. sweatdrop
but if anything arises feel free to pm me your questions.

{later}

Murder heart

Malevolent_Murder

Dapper Entrepreneur

2,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Homicidal Orange

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:31 am

Hey, I'm Megan, but I don't really care what you call me. =')

MySpace
Facebook
VampireFreaks

WHO WANTS SOME 'TMI?' <3

I'm a spazzy little girl from Boulder, a hippie ridden town ladled with girls who make me feel like a bowl of potato salad. I'm a jealous person. I can't take a lot of things seriously, try as I might. Alice in Wonderland might as well be my Bible. I love ugly things; and bargain shopping, and spending all my classes designing tattoos+grapphiti art. Yet I wouldn't get a tattoo; especially when I could get a piercing. ;D If you just need to vent, I'll listen. I read about a book a day, or 5/6ths of a book a day, or 7/8ths of a book a day, or hell, I read a lot. I like help+meet people whenever I can. Skullcandy headphones, Zumiez+TUK shoes are the s**t. I like my coffee black. I like most genres of music. Except 3rd wave Emotional hardcore, that stuff just kills me. I dun like how all these sentences start with 'I.' I'm bad at talking on the phone, I don't watch TV. My favorite flavor is grapefruit. My colors are Chartreuse, industrial orange, grey, red-violet, and black. Fake animal print+plaid=win. Red meat is nasty. Chalk pastels are the anti-Christ. I feed off of new bands, but I most often listen to Korn, luv 'um to death. My first CD was Issues, and that remains one of my favorites today. I've never been to a concert of theirs although this year I'm really, really gonna try. D'x

Let's talk. <3 ^o^

.:+:.Children of the KoRn.:+:.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces