• Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:13 pm
Conents-
story
rules/ extra info
profile form/ profile's
blacklist

"Hello this is Kira Takurei reporting on the neko's of the world. just about one year ago this mysterious new specious we now call the neko or otherwise known as the cat person appeared out of nowhere.No one in the world knows where they came from, but They are widely respected in this country of japan. I'm here to tell you all about the story of the first neko's. The first two were one boy and one girl. THey one day just appeared walking down the street together no one had noticed them the day before because it had been a festival. The day they were noticed the whole world was confused. Now we are fascinated by their enhanced hearing speed and strength. Many more of this beautiful species have come out of hiding since then. The neko's no live among us as if they have always been here this is Kira Takurei signing out."

the time is modern were in japan and it has been a year since the neko's have been "discovered".

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:21 pm
rules

I am queen so whatever i say goes end of story.
no txt tlk. I hate it...you can do it in occ though
occ must be in (()) or[[]] or{{}} okay
romance encouraged
NOOOO CYBERING
follow gaia tos and guild rules
Yaoi and yuri are not allowed only because some people can get freaked by it.
profiles must be sent to me through pm's
all pm's must be titled Neko's
You must be at least semi literate please
no using** this for actions!
if you break the rules more than three times you will be kicked out of the roleplay end of story
also please post at least once every two or three days if you cant let me know.

i know there are a lot of rules but just bear with me alot of people i role play with have the same rules and get annoyed by those types of things i do to but just bear with me ok.

Also i will be accepting only ten people 5 girls and 5 boys and i will be accepting no more than 5 neko's(this may change later)

Rules can change constantly as i see fit so check here every now and then.

II Spaztic Fantastic II

Sparkly Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

II Spaztic Fantastic II

Sparkly Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:29 pm
Profile form

[b]gaia name:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]age:[/b]
[b]race:[/b]
[b]bio:[/b]
[b]personality:[/b]
[b]appearence:[/b]
[b]other:[/b]

I prefer pictures for the appearence so if you want help finding one just tell me i'll be glad to.

---------------------------------profiles below---------------------------------

gaia name:xXHiddenRoseBrokenHeartXx
name:Riku Kitsune
race:neko
bio:She Was the 3rd Neko to appear And her past is not known to most since she was raised in solitude.
personality: She is happy cheerful and hyper. She acts like an 8 year old but can sometimes be very mature.
appearence:User Image
other:She is obsessed with rock music, anime/drawing anime, top hats, and music in general.((all my obsessions))

gaia name: Inu_Girl_777
name: Kai
race: neko
bio: She was the forth neko to apper and she has been around normal human guys for a while!!
personality: She can be shy and playful,she loves to hang out withguys and friends
appearence:

User Image

other: she has a spear that she use to tell ppl that she is in a bad mood or to fish,she sometimes acts more like a cat than human

gaia name: Ichino-Rosuto
name: Rosuto (nicknamed Ro-chan)
race: neko
bio: a nine-tailed neko, homeless by choice, she wanders around aimlessly doing odd jobs.
personality: a little crazy, somewhat cynical, random, and hyper, but is more intelligent and observant than she lets on
appearence: like my avi
other: has the ability to read auras so she know's what peoples intentions are to a certain degree and can tell if she's being lied to.

gaia name: maykitty
name: Kaji Miazaki
race: Neko
bio: Kaji used to travel with her 5 sisters but 3 months ago they decided to go their seperate ways. Not much else it known.
personality: She can tend to be a lone wolf but once you get to know her she can be really friendly.
appearence: User Image
other: Able to control fire but sometimes it backfires if she's too emotional. Uses a windmill shuriken and sometimes kunai as weapons.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:30 pm
Black list

Do not make me use this for if i do your character will be suspended and if a star appeares by your username it means you were kicked out of the roleplay  

II Spaztic Fantastic II

Sparkly Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:31 am
OK i had advretised to 2 ppl so far still working on telling more  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:12 pm
Thanks.  

II Spaztic Fantastic II

Sparkly Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:25 pm
^_^ ur welcome  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:03 pm
((I guess well start now even though i want to wait.))

Riku Loved this part of Tokyo. It was really cool all the shops and everything was pretty much cool. She had even signed herself up for school. Although she had to sign herself up because her parents were still with the neko's that hadn't yet come out of hiding. Pretty much she was on her own. She didn't really care all that much though it didn't bother her. She had always done things by herself.

II Spaztic Fantastic II

Sparkly Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:36 pm
Kai walked around and saw a school and signed up to go to that school her ears and tail showing  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:15 pm
((okay, my bio hasn't shown up yet, but i'm the fifth neko i guess ...))

Rosuto filled out her enrollment forms, handing them in at the office of her new school, and saw two other girl standing in the hallway. She walked up to one of them. The other girl appeared to be about sixteen, and was a neko like her. "Excuse me," she tapped her on the shoulder.  

Ichino-Rosuto

II Spaztic Fantastic II

Sparkly Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:54 pm
"Yeah?"She asked turning around her silver hair moving slightly it had all been on her back but now her hair laid somewhat on her shoulder. She wasn't wearing her hat today but mostly because she didn't mind if people saw her ears anymore.Her tail was swaying slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:01 am
"Hey ... I was wondering if you go to this school too, or if you were just visiting - I just joined, and I don't know anyone yet, so ..." she shrugged.
Offering a hand to shake, she introduced herself.
"My name is Rosuto."  

Ichino-Rosuto

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:40 pm
Kai truned around and looked at the girl  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:17 am
Rosuto then noticed Kai. "Oh, hey!"  

Ichino-Rosuto

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:38 am
"Hi,I am KAi"She said  
Role Play