11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
I don't like any of those... *poll whore*
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 52

Valentina Ambrosia Dizon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:18 pm
A lot of Asian's know how to make Origami.

I personally love the art of paper folding. I think it's one of the good creations by the Japanese next to animation. v^___^v

I'm one of those Asian girls who have bottle sand bottles of star, cranes and turtles, etc. on their bedside tables and study tables, etc.

So does anyone know how to make any origami shapes? What's your favorite?

I know everyone knows the basic stars and cranes.

Here's part of my room and some turtles I've made:
[1] [2]

It's a bit hazy and the lighting's bad. But Origami is really good hobby. I makes the stars as I watch dramas...lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:06 pm
^_^ I make origamis too, and I like to make shurikens, they are fun ^_^. I also like to make boxes!! Fun fun...  

-Mystraenia IISTFUII-

MeltingMilkBottle

Agile Browser

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:51 am
awww I wish I knew how to make origami! crying
the only paper folding I know is making airplanes and boats. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

I used to make stars during my less interesting classes. I filled 1/3 of my 1kg Bear penut butter pot.

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rebirth Project

-Falling.Ice-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:07 am
ooh i make a lot of things..  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:30 pm
Chrono.Flame, I like your DeathNote siggy. ^_______^ L pwns.

Mystraenia
^_^ I make origamis too, and I like to make shurikens, they are fun ^_^. I also like to make boxes!! Fun fun...

lol. I used to make those too and throw them all aorund the place and at my sister...XD  

Valentina Ambrosia Dizon

Yumi Angel I

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:58 pm
x. I make stars. I have so many pretty jars with pretty stars in my room. (:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:33 pm
True friendship is like sound health

I make stars, that's the only one I make. o.O;

the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.

Yuffie__Kisaragi

Michie`s Flips Inc.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:17 pm
i tried making those Dollar bill origami with making a heart, but i was too lazy to look it up -.-;; i asked my friend and she said you could look it up on the internet .. well gee, thanks what i big help she was ! she didn't even offer to teach me  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:17 pm
User Image
    Origami is a lot of fun, but I don't think I have the patience for it sometimes. I used to know how to make tulips and organs, but I haven't in a long time. I wish I knew more so I could do something else in class besides doodle in the margins of my notebook…

Ouiaboo

Valentina Ambrosia Dizon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:45 am
St. Rudy
User Image
    Origami is a lot of fun, but I don't think I have the patience for it sometimes. I used to know how to make tulips and organs, but I haven't in a long time. I wish I knew more so I could do something else in class besides doodle in the margins of my notebook…

lol..Well, What I used to do what cut up my paper into those thins strips of paper and start making stars.
Or tear a spare out of it and make a crane.
And since it's not exactly on Origami paper, it's a disposable thing to me because everyone here seems to be intrigued by it. So I can easily give it away.

You know what's funny is that after taking an exam, I started to make a bunch of stars and turtles and I was putting them all inside this jar I brought from home.
The jar was almost full, and everyone in my class offered to buy it from me for 10~80$....O.O
Most of them were guys looking for a quick Valentine;s gift, I'll bet..lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:57 pm
i luv origami heart i can make a lot of stuff...its fun  

tehmagicalboxfairy

Tipsy Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Ouiaboo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:31 pm
Tsukiakari Masurao
lol..Well, What I used to do what cut up my paper into those thins strips of paper and start making stars.
Or tear a spare out of it and make a crane.
And since it's not exactly on Origami paper, it's a disposable thing to me because everyone here seems to be intrigued by it. So I can easily give it away.

You know what's funny is that after taking an exam, I started to make a bunch of stars and turtles and I was putting them all inside this jar I brought from home.
The jar was almost full, and everyone in my class offered to buy it from me for 10~80$....O.O
Most of them were guys looking for a quick Valentine;s gift, I'll bet..lol

I never really use origami paper either, mostly construction or printer paper. That would be a really nice Valentine's Day gift, though, even if it was a last-minute thing. I can't believe they were willing to pay that much for it (o_o);

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:38 pm
awww..i wish i knew how to make stars..well, i like making those balloon thingies and sometimes boats  

Lay-San

Ceyon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:35 am
I love origami, but I'm always at a loss for special origami paper. I scrounge some up when I can, but I haven't gone to such lengths as to order from specialty online shops. As gifts on special occasions, I make a brocade ball for every new friend I make if I think they are close enough to me. ^-^ Very pretty, easy, and useful!

I've made kusudama only three times in my entire life. 30 sheets of stiff-enough paper and an annoying tendency to fall apart without glue make it only a gift bestowed upon the most worthy of people. x-x  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff