Reply Fantasy Books Guild
City of Ember Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

koolbloo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:27 pm
Hey I just read this. LIke it. Tell me wat you think if there already isn't a thing for this.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:35 pm
it was alright... the 2nd book wasn't all that great... not really my cup of tea...  

soupyeh

koolbloo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:39 pm
LOL. Yeah. It is a little different.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:59 am
I saw that book while I was out the other day! I almost bought it, actually, until I remembered that... my... wallet was at home...

But! I'm going to the mall today, so I might pick it up at the Borders Express, there. Would you recommend it? biggrin  

MyLadyMandy

lovebooks

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:34 pm
I enjoyed the series. I actually listened to them on CD.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:33 am
The first one was good, but the sequel was not as good. I couldn't even finish the second one.

kel aka gandy

koolbloo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:17 pm
Really? I'm in the process. NO offense but I think that It is better to actually read books cause then they mean more.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:51 am
The first one was quite well written, but I decided to stop there. The plot wasn't really all that strong, it was exciting at the time, but looking back it had some serious plot holes.  

SexyDeity

koolbloo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:50 pm
Yeah. The second was ok. I wish it would have ended a little different.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:13 pm
I read the first book, but I'm still trying to find the next books.  

I Am THE Vampire Of All

koolbloo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:15 pm
yeah. it is pretty long.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:51 am
I Am THE Vampire Of All
I read the first book, but I'm still trying to find the next books.
i think there is only the city or people of sparks after city of ember.  

koolbloo

kel aka gandy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:24 am
koolbloo
Really? I'm in the process. NO offense but I think that It is better to actually read books cause then they mean more.

No offense taken. I just can't stand to finish something that I really don't like. I realize it sounds like a copout, but it's just no fun, and I have a million other books I could be reading.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:16 am
The First book was okay, The Second book was slightly worse and the third book to my opnion was completely horrible and made me lose all faith in this author  

bookfanatic1991

koolbloo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:44 pm
kel aka gandy
koolbloo

No offense taken. I just can't stand to finish something that I really don't like. I realize it sounds like a copout, but it's just no fun, and I have a million other books I could be reading.

i know wat u mean completely. i got this long book and i got really bored of it and so i stopped. i should pick it up again though. just to say i read it.  
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff