Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Other Music Discussion
Plain White T's Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plain White T's
  = love
View Results

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:09 am
The Plain White T's are one of my favorite bands. I have 43 songs by them, and I'm pretty sure I like each and every one of them.

I started learning Hey There Delilah on the guitar... but I haven't played in months. Maybe now that it's summer I'll start playing again!

Anyway. I think most of you will have heard of them already, but if not, you should definitely give them a listen 'cause they rock 3nodding heart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:47 pm
I only know one song from them.
xd eek sweatdrop
"Hey there Delilah what's it like in New Yok city? I'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do."  

Bilvy

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:45 am
I love The Plain White T's. They are absolutely incredible. I saw them live during the Nothing Rhymes With Circus Tour! =D First row. Center stage. I love Tom so much! He brought so much energy to the show, and was really good at pumping the crowd up. He runs around the stage when he is performing, and interacts with the crowd very well. He was definitely meant to be on stage. I also think their drumer is really cool. xD I recently bought the June\July issue of Amp Mag, and there was a cool interview with the drummer of Plain White T's in it. You guys should read it! (well, I thought it was cool.)

Should I scan some of the photos I took of The Plain White T's from my concert?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:54 am
`PrimeRib
I love The Plain White T's. They are absolutely incredible. I saw them live during the Nothing Rhymes With Circus Tour! =D First row. Center stage. I love Tom so much! He brought so much energy to the show, and was really good at pumping the crowd up. He runs around the stage when he is performing, and interacts with the crowd very well. He was definitely meant to be on stage. I also think their drumer is really cool. xD I recently bought the JuneJuly issue of Amp Mag, and there was a cool interview with the drummer of Plain White T's in it. You guys should read it! (well, I thought it was cool.)

Should I scan some of the photos I took of The Plain White T's from my concert?
That's awesome! I forgot they toured with Panic! xp
I know Tom's the singer/songwriter, but I don't know who the drummer is...

And do you even have to ask about the photos? xp Of course we want to see them!! blaugh
If you don't mind scanning them, that is 3nodding heart

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:37 pm
I forgot the name of the drummer too. xD

Okay, I looked in my room for the photos, but I couldnt find them. I think they are at the top of my closet. I'll look later. xD I scanned some of them right after I got them developed way back in November, and I only scanned one of the Plain White T's.

I took this before any of the bands came out. I was in shock of how close I was, because the Palace is huge. xD
User Image

I took this one when Tom was pumping up the crowd during "Take Me Away."
User Image

I didnt zoom in on either of those, because it was just a disposable camera. eek I put my username on it so I don't get any stealzorz of my beautiful photography. mad xDD Like I said, I'll look for the other ones later. I think I only took a couple of PWT because I was trying to save my film for P!ATD, but yeah. xD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:45 pm
Wow you were close, huh?! surprised That's cool whee

The security guy looks.. funny xp xd

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:41 pm
Yeaahh. <3 It was amazing. It was totally worth the wait in line. xD

Haha, I know. But I love that security gaurd. He helped me throw people over the fense that wanted (or needed) to get out.

Grr. I can't find those photos. I looked up in my closet, but I couldnt find them. I think they might be in the closet in the hallway...I'll have to look tomarrow. xD I'm determined to find them.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:39 am
plain white t's are a really good band  

demonicgothicvampire666

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:23 am
`PrimeRib

Haha, I know. But I love that security gaurd. He helped me throw people over the fense that wanted (or needed) to get out.

Grr. I can't find those photos. I looked up in my closet, but I couldnt find them. I think they might be in the closet in the hallway...I'll have to look tomarrow. xD I'm determined to find them.
How long did you have to wait?

"What do you do for a living?"
"Oh I throw people over fences."
"..."

It's okay if you can't find the photos (although that would be sad for you sad )

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:24 am
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib

How long did you have to wait?

"What do you do for a living?"
"Oh I throw people over fences."
"..."

It's okay if you can't find the photos (although that would be sad for you sad )

It was like, atleast a four hour wait in line. Plus three hours to drive there.
I had a half day of school that day, so it worked out perfectly. xD

xDD rofl
"I try to keep people from dying in mosh pits."

Dude. I had to sign a WAIVER at my P!ATD concert that basically stated that if I die in a mosh pit, it's not the venue's fault. rofl I could barely sign it though because my hand was so numb for being outside for so long in like, 30 degree F weather. I was like, "DAD. Sign this for me!" He was like, "I can barely sign my own!" rofl

I'm determined to find them! Dananana! CHARGE!

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:15 am
I only just read this surprised

rofl
That's crazy! Haha. I can't believe they actually made you sign a waiver! xd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:40 pm
Yeah, I know! My dad has been to hundreds of concerts, and he said that was his first time that he ever had to sign a waiver.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:41 am
Weird. Maybe that venue had had a few "incidents" before or something sweatdrop xp  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:39 pm
I think it might just be because of the size.
It holds like, 20,000 people. eek

The security is crazy as well. Just to get through the doors, we had to get metal detected. Then we had to sign the waiver. Then we had to get a wrist band. Then we had to have a security gaurd check the wrist band and metal detect us again so we could go up the stairs (when my dad and I ran up the stairs, Zach yelled at us to slow down! We were running so fast because we were trying to get in first row xd ). Then to get into the auditorium thing we had to have another security gaurd check are wrist bands. Then to get in the pit, we had to get another security gaurd to check are wrist bands. rolleyes It was ridiculous.

And for each one of those different security stops, we had to wait in a line. Lots of line waiting!

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:45 am
Wow. Talk about paranoid.

But at least we know that our boys are well protected <3

Other Music Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers