Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Possible Release Date? [FALSE] [edited] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is the real release date?
  Yeah!
  No.
  I'm not sure.
View Results

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A HMV store in the UK is displaying Panic! At the Disco's new album under their "upcoming releases." The date is set for August 20th, 2007. This date has not been confirmed by the band or Fueled By Ramen, and may possibly change. This is the only actual "release date" for their album that has been anounced by anyone yet, but then again, it may be incorrect, but don't give your hopes up! ;D

In my opinon, I think that release date is a little early. Don't you guys think? Well, if that's the real date, I'd be TOTALLY excited that it's coming out that soon. Plus, I'm curious as to why a store in the UK would release the date of an album for a band that's American. (no offence to the UK kids.) Don't the American albums reach UK stores later than they reach American stores? Discuss.

sad edit \

MTV.com
Contrary to rumor, Panic! at the Disco will not be releasing their second album this year. According to a spokesperson for the band, Panic are still writing the LP, which is expected in stores in January or February. But that doesn't mean you won't be seeing the gang at all this year — Panic are slated to play Paris on August 21 and London the following day as part of the Decaydance Fest, also featuring Fall Out Boy, Cobra Starship and others. They'll also hit Seattle's Bumbershoot festival and San Diego's Street Scene in September. ... Smashing Pumpkins have announced dates for a fall tour that will be the reunited band's first full North American outing since 2000. A trio of festival dates — September 8 (Montreal), September 9 (Toronto) and September 13 (Las Vegas) — kick off the 20-show tour, which is currently scheduled to wrap up on November 5 with a gig at the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville. Other cities the band will hit along the way include Phoenix (September 18 ), Salt Lake City (September 28 ), Detroit (October 7), Pittsburgh (October 9), Boston (October 15-16) and Dallas (November 3). ...

I'm sorry how I always let you guys down like this. sad I just try to get you guys the latest news and stuff, even if some of it is rumors. (rumors can be fun to discuss sometimes too, you know?) Again, I apologize if I let you down. We can look at it like this: the boys are taking their time, and they will come out of writing happy, loving, and pride of their new songs. Atleast they're not being rushed out of writing like they were for A Fever. Right? Plus, it just gives us something to look forward too. =D And all the festivals they will be performing at will give us videos to discuss.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:06 am
I hope it is the real date. I heard that they would release it in the fall, so August 20 is pretty close. I read in a magazine (I think it was either M or J14) last month that they were 'putting the finishing touches on the new CD', so maybe it is finished? It seems like FOB's Infinity on High was released earlier in the UK than in the US. But I'm not sure. I just hope that is the real date!!!!  

fall_out_princess

Online Violation

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:57 am
Awe in August?
Now I'm sad...
I'll be away all August and there's No way my Grandparents would buy me their CD,
They're too... into classical music.
-Sad Face-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:12 pm
I wish it came out 8/04/07 thats my bday then I can get it for my bday lol
But I hope its the real date :/

Panda Cheval

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:03 pm
fall_out_princess
I hope it is the real date. I heard that they would release it in the fall, so August 20 is pretty close. I read in a magazine (I think it was either M or J14) last month that they were 'putting the finishing touches on the new CD', so maybe it is finished? It seems like FOB's Infinity on High was released earlier in the UK than in the US. But I'm not sure. I just hope that is the real date!!!!
FOB's CD was released in the UK before in America? Really? eek

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:04 pm
C H A L L E N G E D DINO
Awe in August?
Now I'm sad...
I'll be away all August and there's No way my Grandparents would buy me their CD,
-Sad Face-

Just save up like...$14. domokun

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:06 pm
Panda.Gal
I wish it came out 8/04/07 thats my bday then I can get it for my bday lol
But I hope its the real date :/

Haha, that'd be cool. If it was released August 12th I'd be so mad because that's my sisters birthday and she hates Panic!. It'd be cool if it was released on Ryan's birthday. xD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:42 pm
i hope it does b cuz my bday is 8/27 so yeah..........................
but i do think its strange that it had it in UK and not America.  

Shaggins Symphonic

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:05 am
`PrimeRib
fall_out_princess
Nah it was just leaked. Hence the "Leaked In London EP"

I hope hope hope that's the actual release date. That would be awesome! Right before I see them in concert!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:46 am
I would love if that was the release date in the UK, I would be buying it first thing in the morning lol.  

MadeInThe90s

Your WatchQueen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:33 pm
I don't think so. The radio hasn't put out thier debuting single. Unless I havent heard it. domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:40 pm
C H A L L E N G E D DINO
Awe in August?
Now I'm sad...
-Sad Face-

it's possible... but then again not

and hey if they like classical music make them buy you "strung out on panic! at the disco a string quartet tribute" i have it it has no words it reminds me of karaoke kinda i mean it could be uused that way but even if you like only the vocals or lyrics... but the music is beautiful it's done all in string instruments lol  

SingPaNiCDiScO

Geener With The Scenery

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:12 pm
doesnt the sign look a little fake to you. i mean idk if someone has said this already but what about like Fall Out Boy they said Jan. Feb. for Infinity On High then they said fall then christmas and it did not come out till Feb. Jan. this year. -or maybe a little after-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:33 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib
fall_out_princess
Nah it was just leaked. Hence the "Leaked In London EP"

I hope hope hope that's the actual release date. That would be awesome! Right before I see them in concert!

AHHHGG! You'd be so lucky, because they'd for sure play some new stuff. heart Taaakkeee meee witthhh youuu. ;D

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:45 pm
Sorry guys. sad I'm just as sad as you guys are going to be. BUT HEY! The more time they spend on it = the more amazing the album will be.

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff