Rena-
Rika-
Shion-
Keiichi-
Mion-(twin sister to Shion)
Ooshi-

Made up Charecters: None yet  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:18 pm
Charecter Intro: I killed my parents and am running from the law. I am also looking for my sister zeritami. people think i'm insaine. and that is all you need to know about me.
Name: zanilifitic
Race:half demon
look: spiked red and black hair, violet eye's, tan skin, black t-shirt, black pants, black combat boots, and a blood red cloak.  

Canada737

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:10 pm
Ur in ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:44 am
Can I join, and can my person have weapons?

Character Intro: Doesn't know where she is going, but knows where she wants to be. She wants to be a great half-mouse-demon, like she is, but not as great...... She is crazy and when she gets to insane she kills people, but then heals them back again!

Name: Hanako (call her Hana, it's her nickname)

Weapons: human: tetsaiga half-demon: claws and tetsaiga

Race: Half Cat Demon/Warrior

Look:

human form
User Image
half demon form
User Image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Intro: She is Hanako's "helper". Well, she's not really a helper. She has a shield so she can't be attacked by Hana, and whenever Hanako tries to kill someone, she stops her, but sometimes she can't hold her.

Name: Etsu

Weapons: Knowledge, 2 guns

Race: Half Grass Fairy

Look:

human:
User Image
(add green wings to make her a fairy ^.^)  

Honeydukes Lover

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:53 pm
i would like to join 3nodding

Charecter Intro: She has no memory of her past, she hides her true form by transforming into a 14 year old girl named Kai. People blamed murders on her because she was half demon so now she is pretending to be human but is really a half demon.

Name: Fujuki (got Kai from ki)

Race: Have half demon

look: human form
User Image
half demond form
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:00 pm
can we start now?  

Honeydukes Lover

LazySky

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:20 pm
I appolgise people. Inu_Girl_777 is not abble to have a computer right now but will return shortly. I am a close frienda and know her sitch. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:29 pm
Yes we can and here is mine
Info: She was blamed vfor muders in her home town and she ran away and ended up in anthor town that she has no clue what the name is. She is a half vampier half dog demon she likes blood and she can smell it a mile away. She can look like a vampier or a dog demon.
Name: Karin
Look:
Vampier
User Image

Dog demon
User Image  

Bravery-Homunculus

Honeydukes Lover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:29 pm
Hana was walking around aimlessly. She could hear th people around her whispering. "I hope no one gets her going again." whispered one girl to another. then the other one whispered something too. "Yeah, I mean, look what she did to the leader. that was scary."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:43 pm
Karin was walking around amlessly and started to her vocise and she looked around and a saw a whole buch of girls talking. (she is in her vampier form)  

Bravery-Homunculus

Honeydukes Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:42 am
Hanako started to get annoyed so she got a kunai out and went to get them, but was stopped by Etsu. "Don't do this," said Etsu while holding Hanako, "Not now." Then Hanako turned around to attack her, but the shield protected Etsu. Then Hanako put the kunai away in her pocket. "Ehem?" said Etsu while holding out her hand. "Fine!" Hanako replied then took out the kunai and placed it in her hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:39 pm
Karin saw what happend but ingored it and she kept on walking throw the schools hallways  

Bravery-Homunculus

Honeydukes Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:16 pm
Momo (and Etsu) went walking off to class, trying not to attack the people. there was an tempting whoosh of whispering people about what had happened a few minutes ago. and the temptation was to take out a mashedie and stab them all one by one, but she remembered wht Etsu said....."Don't do this. Not now." and decided to walk into class.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:16 pm
Fujuki walked on the sides of the village unnoticed.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Honeydukes Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:11 pm
when she got out of class, she noticed fujuki. "Am I the only one who notices her?" She thought. "Ehh....who cares?" then she went walking around, bored.  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff