Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
a story about you and (insert panic! member here) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:21 pm
NO I DON'T LIKE WRITING
ahhh i'm really sorry
i don't write stories
i write songs
my friend erin got ahold of my password... maybe i shouldn't keep them taped to my computer monitor... sweatdrop
and she went in here and did this
cuz she sucks and she KNOWS how bad i am at writing stories and that i don't like to show anyone ANYTHING i write
i'm sorry
exclude me from this one
but keep using it for your own stories
i just can't write any
screw erin stare
sorry for her stupidness... and mine... i changed my password lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:31 am
Your Name (for the story): `PrimeRib =D (yes, I know, weird character name. but yeah.)
The Panic! At The Disco guy you want as your love interest: Hmm. I don't know. xD Suprise me.
Type of story: Funny and cute. =D

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:53 pm
SingPaNiCDiScO
`PrimeRib
Your Name (for the story): `PrimeRib =D (yes, I know, weird character name. but yeah.)
The Panic! At The Disco guy you want as your love interest: Hmm. I don't know. xD Suprise me.

ahh i'm sorry i can't do funny... i'm better at pain... lol... ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN WRITE FUNNY?

Oh, okay. Then no funnyness. xD Just write how you like to write.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:47 pm
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO
`PrimeRib

ahh i'm sorry i can't do funny... i'm better at pain... lol... ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN WRITE FUNNY?

uh... i can do so sappy it's not even funny... lol  

SingPaNiCDiScO

Miss Snickers

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:26 pm
Lol, I made up a Panic! story. I'll post it if any of you want to read it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:31 pm
SingPaNiCDiScO
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO
`PrimeRib

uh... i can do so sappy it's not even funny... lol

whee Sure, why not?

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:36 pm
Miss Snickers
Lol, I made up a Panic! story. I'll post it if any of you want to read it.

I'd love to see. ^^

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:44 pm
Okay, but it contains The Hush Sound for the first part. (Just thought I'd let you know being this is a P!ATD guild.)

Miss Snickers

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:58 pm
Miss Snickers
Okay, but it contains The Hush Sound for the first part. (Just thought I'd let you know being this is a P!ATD guild.)

No problem. =D That's fine.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:13 pm
So, I decide to go to The Hush Sound concert with my best friend and my older sister. We get there and find our spot and my sister gets to tape the whole thing (so I can watch it over and over and over...). Anyways THS plays about 4 songs and in the middle of the 5th one I see Spencer peeking from behind the stage curtian. And I tug on my best friends arm and say "OMG, it's Spence!!!" Then we both stare over at him behind the curtian and Brendon's head pops out. We kind of scream and Brendon sees us and winks at me and my best friend. Then Spencer decides to wink at us too. Jon gets jealous and winks at us about 40 times. Ryan's head pops out and he winks at us very sexy. We scream very softly, then we look back at THS concert. All of a sudden Chris, THS bassist, starts having breathing problems because he has asthma (poor Chris D; ). Then the whole band goes off stage and paramedics help him. So Bob, THS guitarist/vocals, asks Panic! to do a little concert until Chris gets better. So Panic! plays all of their songs, plus Tonight Tonight. And the whole time the Panic! guys keep winking at me and my best friend so we keep screaming softly. Then Chris gets better and THS finishes their concert. At the end of the concert they say there is going to be a free Fall Out Boy concert down the street, so almost everyone leaves to go to it. But me, my best friend, and my sister stay. (And a few other THS fans). So I get THS autographs, etc. Next I walk over to Panic! and Brendon says "Hey, it's the screaming twins." My best friend and I blush, then Ryan says there is no need to blush and he hugs me. I scream and Spencer hugs me too. Then Brendon hugs me, and finally Jon. At the end of the hugs I'm shocked and they give me a signed poster of themselves. Jon winks at me and says "You're a true fan." Then my best friend and I scream and do a happy dance. Spencer says "I'm hungry." So Jon says "Let's go to IHop." My friend, sister, and I start to walk away then Ryan stops us and says "Come with us... after you help us make disguises." So we go to their dressing rooms and I make Ryan wear Brendon's red glasses and Jon's flip-flops and I spike his hair (Lol, I touch Ryan's hair!). Then I give Brendon; Jon's sweatshirt and one of Ryan's hats to wear and Spencer's weird glasses-things. Next I give Spencer; Ryan's rosevest (the vest is back!) and Brendon's shoes and my one of Jon's belts. Finally Jon gets my pink sweat shirt (Jon in my clothes! OMG!!) and I give him Ryan type make-up. TA DA, they're all dressed. I disguise them a little more then we go to IHop and eat and have a good time. After about 3 hours of hanging out I have to leave and Jon gives me his phone number, his e-mail and says "Call or message me anyime." Then they all hug me and my best friend and we leave and go home. THE END.

Miss Snickers

Miss Snickers

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:14 pm
`PrimeRib
Miss Snickers

Okay, it's all typed out! Phew, that is longer then I thought.
In my mind there was a few more details but they don't matter... XD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:29 pm
Miss Snickers
`PrimeRib
Miss Snickers

AWW. Haha. That was cute. They kept winking at you. xD The iHop part was my favorite. Hahaha.

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:16 am
Too bad stuff like that doesn't happen in real life gonk heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:48 am
`PrimeRib
Miss Snickers
`PrimeRib
Miss Snickers

AWW. Haha. That was cute. They kept winking at you. xD The iHop part was my favorite. Hahaha.

Thanks! <3
Lol, yeah. I came up with the whole thing randomly yesterday morning.

Miss Snickers

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces