Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
FREE GOLDZ. 1K FOR J00. [V2] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Er, what's the use in doing this again?
  Free love! Oh, wait. That's PPN's job. D:
View Results

Destry

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:03 am
Now reopened! With a new uh. "Challenge." Pff.

(Because the Chatterbox is wonderful for this. ninja )

TOTAL DONATED: 23,000G
It could be more...

All righty. I don't need my gold. I never need my gold. But who doesn't want 1k? So I'll give it to you! But to get it...

I want you to use the word "gold" in a descriptive sentence.

It does not need to be the subject of the sentence, nor about gold itself. For all I care, it's the color of the sun or the name of a Labrador. The more awesome this sentence is, the larger your chance for getting a little extra gold on the side. If you need more than one sentence, go for it.

I love humor. <3

That's all I ask. Please post your sentence(s) in a reply in the thread.

You will get 1k as soon as I get off of my a** / earn it, depending on what funds I have. After you have received 1k, you are more than welcome to reapply again. However! I limit reapplications to FIVE TIMES PER VERSION. That's a potential 5k per person.

So yes. It's basically free gold.

GOT 1K:
[v2]
Pink Plastic Ninja
Sauce-Kay
Pink Plastic Ninja
Puppetry
Chaotic Tragedie
Chaotic Tragedie
AzureCorbenik
BreathLessX

[v1]
Pink Plastic Ninja
XxGrieverxX
dreamer42824
Tsutsuna
Jack2634
Shredder Xavier
Aquatic Princess Rika
starmist100
MeIAm3330
Gray Wolf-Chan
C.o.l.o.r.[Me].P.i.x.i.e
dreamer42824
Kerosuke
Pink Plastic Ninja
Ayre_Wolf

WAITING LIST:
AzureCorbenik
Pink Plastic Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:11 am
User Image You should give me 1k for these reasons:

- I'm the god damn captain.
- I'm awesome.
- You love me.
- I love you.
- I need gold.
- Ur mah gee-eff.
- You want to marry me.
- I'm your seme.
- You love me.
- I'm kay-three-double-you-one.
- I kick all sorts of a**.
- You like me. A lot.
- You owe me for last night.
- I'm not free.
- We're PFL, yo.
- I'm rad.
- I know where you live.
- I know where you sleep.
- I'm watching you right now.
- I drew you tons of Elk.
- I love you.
- I think you're hawt.
- I love you long time.
- You're my lover.
- You love me.
- We're going to get married someday.
- I'm gay for you.
- You're my faithful assistant.
- You complete me.
- I actually made a huge list of reasons.

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Destry

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:45 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja

Normally I'd say you didn't make any of those up, but looking at it, more than half of those are complete lies! Astounding. I'll send you 1k. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:12 pm
Destry
Pink Plastic Ninja

Normally I'd say you didn't make any of those up, but looking at it, more than half of those are complete lies! Astounding. I'll send you 1k. XD

User Image I'm just good like that.  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:45 pm
I fell into a coma, was infected with AIDA, Pked by Haseo, sucked into Skeith's wand, couldn't log out of The World for like 2 weeks D:, died in The World, was data drained, hacked by Helba, and Pked and eaten alive by PPN. D:
So you should feel sorry for me and give me 1k. :D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:02 pm
alright so you wanna hear my story right. here it goes:

so i was wondering across town i went to go check out the forums nothing special except a "mod" asked me for my password to protect me against identity theft and rape so i gave it to him. then a butterfly passed and i was amazed. then the butterfly flew off. then a unicorn came by and asked where my brother the barbie doll was and i said he was in my toybox by ken over there. so i continued on the comp strolling my way through the towns when i decide to enter a random home. my comp started to lag and so i restarted my comp and tried to log in but i couldn't for a while. and when i finally could i had like 1g left...... so i cried for hours...... then i bought a mo mo. i decided to stroll through town again and then my monkey tried to ******** another use michael jackson style so i laughed. then it came to me and took my last 1g. i was so depressed. then i went to this guild and browsed through the subforums and i find my one true love making this thread. so im like i think i have a pretty stupid story here. i'll post it. see what my true love thinks maybe he'll ask to have my hand in marriage..... maybe he just wants my money....... or worse...... my virgin cell phone.......... nah he likes me for my incredibly awesome underwear. whoa was i think aloud again.. ah well so now i need 1k to pay back my monkey for getting it on with a fellow gaian, cuz apparently he no man whore who charged under 200g. and until then i have to watch his daughter the bunny.

~okay so it wasn't a funny entertaining story, but hey its nite time and my brain refuses to work for me thats why i need 1k to make my brain feel better about itself~

dreamer42824

Kira Ayanami

Professional Loser

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:43 am
Ok um ... I rock and I'm cooler than you, so thats why you should give me gold.

You did say to lie...after all.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:21 pm
Why should you give me 1k? Because I'm the only one who can wake up the Lost Ones, so unless I'm payed they'll be in comas forever!  

Jack2634

Destry

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:01 am
Whit; Aw, I'm sorry. Hopefully 1k will contribute to covering the limbs you lost in PPN's stomach acid! D: Being sucked in by Skeith's wand sounds pretty fun, though. [/gutter]

Dreamer; XD That made me laugh! I think you could use 1k after that for sure. And for the long story-- a bit more. (;

Tsutuna; Haha, not a lie actually, but you get 1k for being modest. <3

Jack; Is that so? o: Then I s'pose I should hurry with the gold-giving, hmm? The sooner they wake up, the better!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:21 am
cool. cool
now my monkey could have his ways......... mmmmmmm what happened to my monkey?....................

dreamer42824

Laekker

Wheezing Genius

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:50 pm
... I was mugged by a limp knife with lung disease. And my children turned corrupt and stole my credit cards. When I logged into the world, Someone flamed me and I felt so bad I flung all I had at them. My armor, my weapons, my shoes, my furniture, EVERYTHING! Then Balmung showed up and started beating me with the limp knife that mugged me because he thought I was an emo noob. So I need the gold so I can buy the limp knife treatment, therapy for my kids, get my credit cards back, buy all the items I lost, get revenge on Balmung using some sort of wet, sweaty clothing stuffed with blunt spheres, and save cute, innocent little kittens from being punted mercilessly by preps.

Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:57 pm
You should give me 1k because Azure Kite ate me and now I have to pay rent for living in his stomach D=  

Dragomew

starmist100

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:51 pm
You should give me 1K because my grunty ate everything I owned...

And STILL didn't evolve... xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:02 am
I was walking and talking and walking and talking and eating and munching and eating and munching.... and than my stomach was grumbling and moaning and grumbling and moaning so...... I started eating and munching again and eating and munching again and apparently my stomach didn't like that to much so before I knew it..... I was on the toilet moaning and groaning and moaning and groaning and than just before things could get any worse.... I died and it just so happens I have no life insurance so my family is asking for 1K to cover all the debts! (btw i'm a one man family xd )  

MeIAm3330

Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces