Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love soquili, as much as I do?!?!?! <3
  YESSSSSS!
View Results

xXxDarkSinnerxXx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:53 pm
User Image

Hello! My names Stacey Mcintyre...I'm 18, very artsy, love to sketch and paint, and absolutely love animals! Next year, i'll be going to school to be a veterinarian!
I've been lurking about the soquili thread for about three years, but only this year had the nerve to begin posting and actually trying to win one of these gorgeous creatures! I do have a hard time making friends, maybe because i keep to myself alot, but i do try to be very friendly! And I'd love to have more friends!
I have been waiting to save enough for my mare-to-be, I simply always help with other peoples quests, but this time, I'm saving up for my own! I love rp'ing , and having a new soquili would open new doors; I would love to be part of the ever changing and improving Soquili world! I love random Pm's too, so feel free!

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:54 pm
The description of my pretty...

Name: xXxSinnexXrx
.:WIND Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Sirenz..Chihiru.. Anyone! They all have excellent tallent!
Name of horse: Vixxen (Aka, Vixxy)
Owner: xXxSinnexXrx
Temper: Unique
Breed: Spirited
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): She would be a full jet-black mare (though a few shades lighter then solid black, because i would like to have a smokey eye effect, somewhat like black eyeliner on her bottom eyelid with blackish eyeshadow around her eyes (with a small pink playboy bunny on her haunch that sparkles) . Her wings would be black, but the tips of the feathers would be pink, to match the playboy bunny symbol...Her eyes woud be a deep pink,to match the wings. Also, if it was possible, i would love to perhaps have soft pink flame swirl frow her hoofs, and sparkles across her entire body (Just here and there, to add a little more prettyness!)
To specify the colors...:
The color of the flames of the hooves: different shades of pink, light and dark.
The wings: I would love the very itty-bitty tip of the feathers to be pure white, fading into light pink, then into a hot pink, then into the black...
And for the sparkles, Heaven's Tear has quite a few gorgeous sparkles over herself such as these.
Hairstyle: A somwhat mid-lenght hair, flowing freely. I would like her hair to fade from light pink tips to dark pink (no white)
Reference Image(s): Pink Playboy Symbol , Necklace (though i wanted the silver chain to have diamonds on it also)
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Black, Pink, Sparkles?!
Tag Frame color: Black /Pink (whichever would look best! 3nodding )
Tag Background: A pink sky, like a sunrise perhaps?
Tag Feather color: Dark pink, that faded into a light pink...
Accessories: A diamond necklass around her neck with the playboy bunny symbol dangling.

By the way.... Incase anyone is offended by the 'playboy' theme, i just want to let you all know, I am in no way supporting playboy (Personallly, i see women as people far more interesting to be used as sex objects). I simply love the little symbol. I have a mini french lop bunny named Zeppelin, (in my profile) And wanted to get a soquili of him...But, i wanteds something a little more vavacious then a black and white soquili ((though im not saying i dont like them! Simply, that for my first one, i wanted it to be a little brighter! 3nodding )). Furthermore, She wont be a flirty little filly, like a few of you may think....Rather the complete opposite! You'll see what i mean when i get my gal! 3nodding

Cost for my Soquili: The price for wind soquilis went from 1.5 milion to 1.2, but with the little details i added on, i want to have at least 1.5 saved up, incase it happends to cost way more then i predicted....DONATIONS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Special thanks to Hurro for helping me with a few ideas and details! 3nodding Thanks dear!  

xXxDarkSinnerxXx

xXxDarkSinnerxXx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:01 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:20 am
heart  

xXxDarkSinnerxXx

Huroggmeten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:03 pm
A playboy Soq? xd Hehee...

Good luck! heart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:33 pm