Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
New Series? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shopping_Spree_101

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:14 pm
Does anyone think they'll ever make another series? I hope they do. And if they do, would you wanna be in it?

You see, it took them 30 years to make the second one, so maybe eventually they'll make one aprox. 30 years afte voyager ended. You never know. But if they do, It might have to be one of us, the fans of the original, to either make the next one or convince hollywood to do it for us. What do you think?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:20 pm
No, what with Roddenberry being dead and Enterprise being a smashing failure... I think it's pretty over as far as series go.  

Emi Uoza

Naphatarie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:04 am
There is a fan series called new voyages.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:51 am
And there is the new Star Trek manga... but it's non-cannon and it sucks.  

Emi Uoza

Red Roses in December

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:53 pm
I wis that they could get the fans to create a series, just have a website and have all of us ake a movie. Twoud' be cool, but nevermore.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:30 pm
batgirlblond
I wis that they could get the fans to create a series, just have a website and have all of us ake a movie. Twoud' be cool, but nevermore.

Quoth the Raven. xd

They should make another Star Trek series, but ask the fans for ideas. Maybe at some ST conventions.

Hell, I'd even sign up to be an ensign that dies within the first ten the 15 minutes.

But I bet ST will start getting more fame once Star Trek XI comes out.  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

Saoraan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:17 pm
I most certainly hope that they will make a new series star trek certainly has the fan backing. I think that they are trying to think of a very good series that is sure to succeed unlike Enterprise, they might be planning on using the next upcoming movie as a sounding board for such ideas (though probably not because that movie is supposed to be set in the TOS time line).  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:51 am
Apparently, now that CBS owns the rights to the franchise there is absolutely no chance of a new series being produced. The failure of Enterprise essentially sealed the fate of any new series in the near future. The success or failure of the movie may determine if any projects will be produced. Unfortunately we may be old farts before we see anything new.

I was hoping for an animated series in primetime or at least talk of a new TV series.  

sensei_ken

dreamingscribe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:31 am
I think that eventually they'll make a new series, maybe not anytime soon, but eventually. There were just too many series done in a short space of time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:15 pm
batgirlblond

Yeah it would be...  

Shopping_Spree_101

Shopping_Spree_101

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:16 pm
Buttercup Jones
I think that eventually they'll make a new series, maybe not anytime soon, but eventually. There were just too many series done in a short space of time.

exactly. Like i said, it might take them 30 years or so.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:21 pm
Emi Uoza
No, what with Roddenberry being dead and Enterprise being a smashing failure... I think it's pretty over as far as series go.

Ok, i'll admit enterprise didn't do so well. But still, that doesn't mean they can't do a good one. maybe it could feature a Delta Quadrant branch of the Federation...or even better, start the story over in a new galaxy, new aliens, all that. It would be something fresh, because you can only have so many planets and so many races in one galaxy. It would be cool, different technology, all that stuff.  

Shopping_Spree_101

Shopping_Spree_101

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:52 am
Naphatarie

really? is it on TV?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:04 pm
Shopping_Spree_101
Naphatarie

really? is it on TV?
YouTube.  

Naphatarie

Shopping_Spree_101

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:54 pm
Naphatarie
Shopping_Spree_101
Naphatarie

really? is it on TV?
YouTube.

ok cool thanks!  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out