Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malhyanth

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:34 pm
User Image

Hello and welcome to my Quest Thread! I thank you for taking the time to read, comment, criticise, generally chat, you get the idea. This Quest Thread is dedicated to all of my hair brained ideas that I can dream of achieving!

The last Quest Thread has had to be closed due to me being hacked, so concentrate on here and I'm sure we can eventually get somewhere!!!

So, here is your navigation list! Go to where you will, read what you will, it is entirely up to you where you go from here!

User Image
User Image

Quote:
01 - Introduction >>> You are here!
02 - News
03 - The Twins
04 - Final Fantasy Duo
05 - The Dragon
06 - The Kind
07 |
08 |
09 |- Reserved
10 |
11 |
12 - Completed

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:36 pm
User Image

12 Jun 07
The new Quest Thread is now up and open! Come on it, give your comments and critiques and general chattiness ^_^ All are completed, so have a nosy!

Current quest:
User Image

User Image

Malhyanth

Dapper Gekko

Malhyanth

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:41 pm
User Image

These are my half brother twins, born on the same day, a minute within each other, to different mothers but the same father. They were reunited by fate when they met within the confines of a forest with their mothers to meet their father, and since that day have been inseperable. These two, since then, have done everything together, despite their obvious differences in breed.

User Image

User Image

0/2mil
.:Kalona Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Whoever's availiable
Name of horse: Zarek
Owner: Malhyanth
Temper: Tempremental
Breed: Kalona halfbreed.
Description: Zarek is a very dark grey with his hind right leg being black and his other three being white. His muzzle is white, and draws into a up-side-down five point star shape on his forehead. His hind quarters are peppered with dappling effects, both in paler grey, black and white. He has a white cross, like a donkey's, down his spine, and this has dyed his mane white, and a single white strand curls in his long tail. His mane is very short, like a mohawk, with a single braid with many feathers attached to it curling over his shoulder. He has large, bat like wings with feathered joints, and these are slightly transparent and silver grey in colour, feathers and leathery skin. His hooves are pale, almost whitish grey. His eyes are completely white, no pupil.
Reference Image(s):
Ref 1
Ref 2 (Mane)
Ref 3 (Tail)
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Pale blue and white
Tag Frame color: Pale blue
Tag Feather color: Silver with a black tip.

User Image

User Image

0/1.5mil
.:Wind Soquili:.
Name of horse: Akari
Temper: Unsure
Breed: Wind halfbreed.
Description: Akari is like a negative image of his brother. He is a very pale grey with his hind right leg being white and the other three black. He has the exact same muzzle mark only in black. Akira's hind quarters are peppered with white, black and grey dapples also. He has a black cross like a donkey's on his back, and this has dyed his mane black and a single strand of his tail. His mane is very short, like a mohawk, with a single braid with many feathers attached to it curling over his shoulder. His feathered wings are pale grey with black tips to them, silver swirling around the feathers. His hooves are very dark grey, almost black. His eyes are completely black, no visible pupil definition.
Reference Image(s):
Ref 1
Ref 2 (Mane)
Ref 3 (Tail)
Default accessory color(s)?: Pale blue and white
Tag Frame color: Pale blue
Tag Feather color: Black with a silver tip.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:48 pm
User Image

Well, these two are my personal favourites of the FF games I've played. Zell Dincht and Reno Sinclair are some of the most awesome characters that you will ever come across, and their hyperactive, bubbly, and in one case, sexual characters just appeal to me so much. That is why I stake my claim upon them here and say 'If you take these two before me, I'll personally stab out your eyes XD' But that's just me being an obsessive fanboy XD I'll get over it eventually... maybe...

User Image

User Image

0/700k
.:Edited Soquili:.
Name of horse: Zell Dincht
Temper: Hyperactive
Breed: Regular
Description: Zell is an excitable, forever grinning maniac. His pelt in a soft white-pink, his eyes the brightest sapphire blue. His mane and tail (ref 1) are a pale blond, the mane stylised in its usual spikes (ref 2). On the left hand side of his face, Zell has a tribal tattoo that spreads from just above his eyebrow to along his jawline (ref 3). Zell's clothes consist of a red bodied, black sleeved jacket that ends just above his navel with a black tanktop beneath. Shoulder pads with blue flames on them (ref 4) are attached to his jacket. His hooves are a black colour, with a metal band attached just above the front hooves (ref 4), with what appears to be blots in the metal (ref 5). He also wears blue jeans that end just below his knees, with a black belt around his waistband, more for looks then to actually hold up the jeans. His red and black boots are optional or can just be coloured on (ref 6).
Reference Image(s):
Ref 1
Ref 2
Ref 3
Ref 4
Ref 5
Ref 6
Default accessory color(s)?: Black and red
Tag Frame color: Black
Tag Feather color: White, through to yellow on the tip on the short one, then pale cream yellow through to black on the long one.
Hair/Clothing edits: Described in the description.

User Image

User Image

0/700k
.:Edited Soquili:.
Name of horse: Reno Sinclair
Temper: Excitable
Breed: Regular
Description: Reno's personality exudes energy, if not with a rather sexual edge underneath the bravado. His pelt is a pale white-tan, his eyes an eerie blue green with a mako tinge. His mane and tail (ref 1) are a bright blood red, his mane spiky on top and the rest pulled back into a long pony tail (ref 2). Beneath his bangs are a pair of black googles, which never seem to actually go over his eyes, but are there more for accessory purposes then anything useful. Beneath his eyes are bright red scars (ref 3). Reno wears a navy blue suit which is more then a little crumpled and a white shirt never buttoned properly (ref 2). His hooves are all black.
Reference Image(s):
Ref 1
Ref 2
Ref 3
Default accessory color(s)?: Blue and white
Tag Feather color: White to navy blue with a black band on the tip on the long one then the short one with be bright blood red to black on the tip.
Hair/Clothing edits: Described in the description.

User Image

Malhyanth

Dapper Gekko

Malhyanth

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:51 pm
User Image

Junk. A very sinister character that has been with me for many years and has come to mean to lot to me as my life goes on. He's my anger, my pain, my dangerous side. He is not to be crossed.

User Image

User Image

0/2mil
.:Kalona Soquili:.
Name of horse: Junk
Temper: Pure Hatred
Breed: UniKalona
Description: Junk is pure hatred in a horse. He has no mane or tail hair, instead down his back being rows of long, back curved spikes that are serrated on the back edge. There are three of these rows all in all, the middle one being the longest, the two outer ones smaller and more curved. Around his head, sproating from behind his ears and along his cheekbones, there are more of these serrated, curved spikes, all pointing backward. There are also some of these around his eyes, more as decoration then for a purpose. He does have a rapier type horn to his head, which points down his face, so it can do optimum damage. The tail that he has looks similar to a unicorns' (ref 1), but instead of fur at the end of it, there is an array of blade like structures, with two main blades, side by side, and then six others, crooked around these two, making almost a crown of blades around the end of his tail. All of the spikes, horns and blades on Junk's body with be the colour of oxidised copper (ref 2), a reddish metal with some golden inlays. The skin of his tattered and torn leather wings will also be this colour, but within the reddish colour, there will be gold insignias, tribal patterns that travel down the membranes. The colour of the Soquili himself is of a silvery grey (ref 3) like pearls, and also seems to have the irridenscence of them. Up his legs, down his neck, around his eyes and along his sides, there are more of the jagged, golden patterns (I will leave it up to the colourist as to how they look). Junk's eyes are completely red, with no definable iris or pupil, just complete, glowing red.
Reference Image(s):
Ref 1 (Tail)
Ref 2
Ref 3
Default accessory color(s)?: Black and blood red
Tag Feather color: Black, with blood dripping from the tips.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:59 pm
User Image

This is a character that is going to cause a bit more of a stir in Tawali's life, another from his past, only this one brings a little more joy to his heart then the last Wind that appeared in his life.

User Image

User Image

0/1.5mil
.:Wind Soquili:.
Name of horse: Sagonigei'Witsi
Temper: Even Tempered
Breed: Wind
Description: Sagonigei'Witsi, also known as Sagon' for short, is in the colouring of a blue tabiano shire (ref 1). His mane and tail are both a creamy white that is a dazzling pale hue (ref 1) and the mane is cripped and long, pulled foreward over his face and neck, with a few thin braids that have the feathers of his herd attached to each bead (ref 4), his tail, long and flowing with the cripped effect, also holds a number of small, thin braids with feathers attached to the beads that hold the braids in place. At the ends of his mane and tail, his hair leaks into a deeper blue-grey compared to the rest of his colours. His eyes, when visiable beneath his mane, are a very pale sky blue (ref 3) and are friendly and caring. The feather accessories he wears (ref 4) are the same as all others in his herd. His wings are mainly white, with the blue-grey tips that match the colour of the rest of his markings. His hoof-hair is slightly longer then the average Soquili as well, a little longer and more fluffy, slightly cripped at the end, like his mane and tail, a natural curl to his hair.
Reference Image(s):
Ref 1 (colour and mane)
Ref 2 (Tail)
Ref 3
Ref 4 (Feather Accessories)
Default accessory color(s)?: See ref 4
Tag Feather color: See ref 4

User Image

Malhyanth

Dapper Gekko

Malhyanth

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:01 pm
Reserve 1

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:04 pm
Reserve 2

User Image

Malhyanth

Dapper Gekko

Malhyanth

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:10 pm
Reserve 3

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:12 pm
Reserve 4

User Image

Malhyanth

Dapper Gekko

Malhyanth

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:13 pm
Reserve 5

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:17 pm
User Image

This is where all my completed quests will be put, with an image of the new Soquili in all their shmezzehness!

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
Colorist wanted: Sirenz
Name of horse: Tawali
Temper: Misunderstood
Breed: Wind
Description: Tawali's eyes are jade green, and have cyan blue swirls in them. Under his eyes are two red lines that follow the curve of his eye. His main body colouring is a pale tan white, but his hind right leg has a red sock up to the knee joint. On his throat is a tattoo, and also one on each flank(seen in image section). His hair colour is a shocking blood red, with a short, scruffy mane and a long tail, blue wraps going down his tail some way to keep it under control. He has a long scar going over his left eye. His wings are also prodominately the pale tan white, but the tips are the same blood red as his hair.
Reference Image(s):
Throat Tattoo
Flank Tattoos
Default accessory color(s)?: Blue
Tag Frame color: Dark blue
Tag Feather color: One blue, the other red

User Image

Malhyanth

Dapper Gekko

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:54 pm
Nice Squili Lol ^_^ I am questing for one but i am afraid i will never have the gold to get one... But that is ok lol I am still trying ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:00 pm
Don't worry, I've been questing for these guys for years XD I won't ever get them all, or even any, but I can dream!

Malhyanth

Dapper Gekko

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:43 pm
Yes but Dreams do come true Would you like to see my quest This is what I would like to Have I Did the color Myself lol. It almost took aslong to finish her as it hase waiting to get her. It seems like i add more weekly lol  
Questing HQ

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff