Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
Junjo Romantica ||| Anyone read it?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold?
  GOLD.
View Results

muraasaki

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:15 am
I paid a visit to Borders yesterday, looking for Mans Best Friend...
Sadly, I didnt find it... crying
But, I found another book, which someone had so carelessly stripped teh plastic. heart I couldn't buy it, though. I got hungry. sweatdrop
I just want to know if anyone has read Junjo Romantica, and if so, do ya like it?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:53 am
I went to Borders yesterday, looking for Genju no Seiza, which I sadlydidn't find...but I did find Junjo Romantica, which someone had carelessly stripped of the plastic....
Wow, my story sounds a lot like yours o_o
Maybe it was the same Borders....
So, I bought it, and it was great!
The art was good, the stories (there were two in it) were good, and it had a FANFIC in it. Now how much better can you get? XD

Gingerbread Latte

Jesserfly

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:12 am
I read it. (Got it at a Borders too!) The stories were nice but the sex scenes were a little....well, there were just too many. While I have no problem with that, it kind of took away from the plot for me. And on another note, the hands are fairly out of proportion. HUGE!!! Aside from all that, I thought it was really good.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:27 pm
I have the first two volumes and are quite pleased with them... Though I do b***h about the art sometimes... The large hands get on my nerves.  

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Gingerbread Latte

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:19 pm
HoshiNoMiko
I have the first two volumes and are quite pleased with them... Though I do b***h about the art sometimes... The large hands get on my nerves.

Yes, gotta agree with you there....I noticed a couple places in vol. 2 where they were just CRAZY big. Like, 2x the size of their heads....XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:56 am
I think the book is really good. ^_^  

Banned_189373

Katamari Syndrome

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:46 am
I own the first 3 volumes.
It's my favorite yaoi series out there.
But the hands! The hands drive me crazy! They do not need to be 34143257696 times bigger than your head!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:08 am
I really love that manga^^ at the beggining it kinda reminded me of gravitation^^ because the seme is a writer too^^ but is really funny^^
I am on the 3rd manga... can't wait for the editor to publish the 4th^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ whee  

agito_dragonsoul

Tsukasaru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:50 am
I recently got to read volume one and two, and I adore it already~.
It definitely has it's moments.
Very cute, and although I got confused in #1-- the whole WOO switch to the other pairing made me face-palm since it took me SO long to get it --I love it now, and I shall read more for sure. ^ ^

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:04 pm
I have the first two manga and am looking for the third (I can't find it anywhere!). I like the artwork (except for the frillin' hands...why are they so big?!?!) I also enjoy the storyline. And yeah I have to admit that I like the amount of...um... 'loving' that there is in the manga. 3nodding What can I say other than I am a hentai. wink  

LithiaStar

Aeriael

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:21 pm
Maybe it's because of my adoration of art and the fact that I, myself, draw but I can't STAND the art in this story. Any of it. But it is a wonderful story to follow, which is why I have all three books. None of which were wrapped in plastic when I got them either. sweatdrop  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games