Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reayasha

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:36 am
Jedd my best friend and i cant hav a crush on him! HELP! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:17 pm
Aww just be friends & don't show that you like him.
Or if you want, ask him out xd
I don't really know the situation so I can't really help you out.

SapphireSara2
Captain

Vanilla Whisper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:54 pm
Well, do you know if he feels the same way at all?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:56 pm
this may sound mean, but don't do it. unless, you know it might turn into an actual marriage, but i don't know how old you are, and if u r even considering marriage. i did it once... u can guess how that ended, ill jus say, not well.  

davidy012

Reayasha

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:35 am
well he's very mature about break ups (he dated my twin nina in 5th grade, broke up still in 5th, before i meet him and became my best friend in 6th. it's only this year that ive begone to like him) hes still friends with her and his girlfriend that just broke up.both our moms tries to get us together all the time weve told them we dont want to hurt our friendship. thats wen i started to like him. but its a very small crush and i think it could just be im getting closer to him. I just dont know. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:35 pm
wait are you in seventh, or going into seventh?
or are you going ito eith?

I'm confused....anyways...

I think you should wait and see what you are feeling really is. If it's just a small crush and then goes away, or if it's something else. If you find out that you really really like him that way, then tal to him, and find out how he feels..
Anyways I think the best thing is to wait for now...you'll find out soon enough. 3nodding  

Zorxia

Reayasha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:40 am
im goin into high school to 9th. i plan to wait till its all gone and pretend it never happend! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:38 pm
Reayasha
im goin into high school to 9th. i plan to wait till its all gone and pretend it never happend! sweatdrop

okies, but what if it does not go away?  

Zorxia

+.Dreaming.of.a.Place.+

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:42 pm
Try flirting w/ him and see if he flirts back. Though he may just think you're playing, so take his hand where you're walking alone somewhere. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:49 am
I know .. how ur feeling... I like may best friend too.. *sigh* but there is absoultly no hope for me ... cause he's still in love w/ his ex-girlfriend.. and he says he'll always be..  

rainbow_seeker141

Reayasha

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:57 am
+.Dreaming.of.a.Place.+
Try flirting w/ him and see if he flirts back. Though he may just think you're playing, so take his hand where you're walking alone somewhere. wink

omg i could never do that! first were both pretty anti touch. he only lets me touch him at the moment. he wouldnt even let his old girlfriend. and i dont even now how to flirt! and i really dont think he knows how. he can be a big nerd sometimes 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:59 am
rainbow_seeker141
I know .. how ur feeling... I like may best friend too.. *sigh* but there is absoultly no hope for me ... cause he's still in love w/ his ex-girlfriend.. and he says he'll always be..

i really hope urs comes to work out cause its killing me! biggrin  

Reayasha

zaku41k

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:29 pm
If you want to ask him out, you should wait till your both in 9th. Persoanlly I'd suggest don't do it, because there's more to lose than gain.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:17 pm
OK, myself personally;
I wouldn't say anything and block out the fact I like him. But that's just me; and I'm a coward. I've heard some happy endings in those situations; I know two people who are dating their best friend, and have been for months.
Dating friends is probably a great thing anyway! You already have common ground, and know you get along great! If you're serious enough about how you feel to do so, just tell him how you feel! He's a good friend, so I'm sure he'll get it, even if he doesn't like you back.  

MoonlightWings13

KYAZAIN-KATHERINE

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:31 pm
I wouldn't ignore the crush, who knows it could be something more. Since your friends you know each other pretty well right? your parents could be trying to get together because you two mayshow you like eachother but dont realize, you wouldn't realize it yourself but other people would notice signs(blushing, fidgeting,starring,even by the way you walk with him)(sorry if that made no sense sweatdrop ) anyway I would just ask him out, it's better to know if he likes you than to just sit and hope something happens...trust me I've been there...and who knows he may have a crush on you and be too shyto say something. It wouldn't really ruin your friendship if things didn't work, just make things awekward for a while but it would get better^_^  
Advice & Academic Studies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff