Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
Snape/Lucius Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snape = Sexy?
  no, Snexy!
  HELL YES!
  Please! He is too greasy!
  His hair could be considered lube
View Results

Tamsyn Marvene Riddle

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:59 pm
I noticed that there is no thread for this paring and I think it is quite an interesting one... does anyone agree with me?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:08 pm
I quite agree- if the author incorporated less greasy hair on Severus' part, then it could definitely work. I've read some from the Marauder era that have been quite good, and worked some LuciusxSeverus briefly into one of my own, so it can be done, and it SHOULD be done! xd  

thatdrncat

Ritzy_freak

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:16 pm
Yea, that would work I think. But who would be dominant cause I can't imagine ethier them as the b***h.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:31 pm
This is one of my favourite parings ever. I think its completely plausible... but, I am a yaoi fangirl and think all of my favourite parings are possible.

I've read billions of Marauder era fics with this paring and it works so well. Lucius would totally dom Sev. Lucky guy.

kattorin

Tamsyn Marvene Riddle

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:19 pm
kattorin
Lucius would totally dom Sev. Lucky guy.

Here here!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:24 pm
Heck yes.

I love this ship.

a-little-piggy

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pearls of Dimond

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:12 am
I think a cane helps so........Lucius dominate. I think of this pairing more as hot than cute. This is also probably the ONLY pairing where I would agree with someone cheating on their wife. Narcissa (sp?) probably does it all the time and Lucius obviously thinks himself above her anyways.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:50 am
It's a great ship...They do so well togther and I can almost see it being cannon.  

Madam Hare

External Penetration
Crew

Greedy Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:33 pm
I love it. whee
Lucius is one of the very few I could actually see Severus bottoming for.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:00 pm
Very true, Sev would totally bottom and this is one of the few potential cannon slash pairings!  

Tamsyn Marvene Riddle

saifai

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:52 pm
To be honest, I don't go out searching for it. I have read it, though only as a part of another story. I've read some fantastic scenes with these two paired up.

It's funny, having said that I don't go out searching for it. When I'm reading a story with a pairing like Harry/Draco, I almost tend to expect that at some point Snape and Lucius will end up together. They just make sense together.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:26 pm
they are part of the natural balance of HP slash reading... they just match that well!  

Tamsyn Marvene Riddle

FallenAngel231303

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:17 pm
when i think of lucius pairing with someone i automatically think snape just cause they fit like draco and harry fit, light and dark. a lot of times in harry/draco snape and lucius hook up cause theyre secret lovers or past lovers or whatever and its adorable as hell. when i think of them though i usually see lucius as a bottom, though i dont know why. they both seem like they could be tops but maybe its cause lucius is a little more feminine even if it is only in appearance. i dunno  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:07 pm
I like this pairing, but I must admit - I think Lucius is probably abusive towards Sev.  

Demoni Nightmare

Rainbow Prophet

11,675 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Astral Veteran 100

LilMeady

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:49 am
For some reason, I see Severus being abusive back. You know Snape takes no crap from Lucius. Though they may be high in BDSM.  
Pairing Discussions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff