Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
St.Bden! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[harlaquin.girl]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:47 am
I went to my grandparent's house for the weekend and so of course they made me go to church.

Sitting on the edge of the next row over was a guy who looked exactly like bden from the side!

i was like OMG!OMG!OMG! IT'S BRENDON!

but then he got up and i saw him from the front.

not a pretty sight...

except from the side whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:25 pm
Haha, nice. xd

There's one kid that goes to my school that looks just like Brendon.

PrimeRibby
Captain

[harlaquin.girl]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:01 pm
we should have a contest where we post pictures of people we know who looks like someone from panic!.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:05 pm
`PrimeRib
Haha, nice. xd

I WISH there was a guy at my school that looked like Brendon.

Los Miserables

tasteLORRAINEbow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:42 pm
LOL nice, my best dude friend Aidan, he's like my best buddy. Haha he's exactly like Brendon (from what I'm guessing). Its funny because (has anyone seen those old pictures of Brendon with a pure joy shirt on?) Well he has a pure joy shirt first of all, his personality is like Brendon's, and he sings. A LOT. And he air guitars none stop lmao.

And he has a twin brother (doesn't look alike) named Brendan. Cx lmao.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:58 am
Simple Sophistication
LOL nice, my best dude friend Aidan, he's like my best buddy. Haha he's exactly like Brendon (from what I'm guessing). Its funny because (has anyone seen those old pictures of Brendon with a pure joy shirt on?) Well he has a pure joy shirt first of all, his personality is like Brendon's, and he sings. A LOT. And he air guitars none stop lmao.

|G|E|R|A|R|D|W|A|Y| my anti-drug

Now that's what I call a conicedence.

That is all.

tattoo fish

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:38 pm
Simple Sophistication

ninja
Picz plz xp

There's a kid in my grade who sometimes reminds me of Brendon.. when he has his glasses on. But it's not like "woah he looks just like Brendon."
Just once in a while, he does.
And it's not just me, because one day he passed me and a friend in the hall and my friend was like "...have you ever noticed that [the kid] kinda looks like the singer from Panic! At The Disco?"

I was like "oh my godddd yes! xp heart "

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:43 pm
tattoo fish
Simple Sophistication

That is all.

I was just about to say that. xD

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:44 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Simple Sophistication

ninja
Picz plz xp

There's a kid in my grade who sometimes reminds me of Brendon.. when he has his glasses on. But it's not like "woah he looks just like Brendon."
And it's not just me, because one day he passed me and a friend in the hall and my friend was like "...have you ever noticed that [the kid] kinda looks like the singer from Panic! At The Disco?"

None of my friends agree with me when I think someone looks like a member of Panic! D=

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:45 pm
Madame Le Guillotine
`PrimeRib
Haha, nice. xd

I WISH there was a guy at my school that looked like Brendon.

There's actually a couple, at my school. One of them even has glasses just like Brendon's. But he is too short to be Brendon. But this other one that doesn't wear glasses...his face looks JUST like Brendons (in my opinion). His hair isn't the same though. But, not many people can pull off Brendon's sides anyways. Haha.

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:50 pm
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight
Simple Sophistication

ninja
Picz plz xp

None of my friends agree with me when I think someone looks like a member of Panic! D=
That's odd surprised sad
Only that one friend knows what Panic! looks like, but she doesn't listen to them... two of my other friends really like the music (both because of me surprised ) but aren't interested in the band... and my other friends... most of them "don't like 'my' music" but started listening to Fall Out Boy anyway last month, since they guest starred in One Tree Hill domokun xp

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:51 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight
Simple Sophistication

ninja
Picz plz xp

That's odd surprised sad
Only that one friend knows what Panic! looks like, but she doesn't listen to them... two of my other friends really like the music (both because of me surprised ) but aren't interested in the band... and my other friends... most of them "don't like 'my' music" but started listening to Fall Out Boy anyway last month, since they guest starred in One Tree Hill domokun xp

None of my friends are really into Panic!, either. D= My best friend likes them, but she isn't like, completely in love with them like I am. A lot of my friends just get annoyed because I talk about them so much...but it's so hard not to! One of my friends said, "The more I listen to them, the more I've been liking them." I just kind of slowly put the ear buds back in his ears. xDD

PrimeRibby
Captain

dinosawrz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:59 pm
uh i don't really know this kid but he looks exactly like the old brendon in the pic with the orange shirt and red glasses...

but i have a friend who is looks exactly like ryan...ridiculous...

we have look alikes at our school galore  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:23 am
tattoo fish
Simple Sophistication

That is all.
Yeah I know its kinda weird. xD Aidan doesn't really look like Brendon...he looks like a typical freckled curly brown-haired irish kid.

Still on the freaky side though. Known him all my life razz  

tasteLORRAINEbow

Bilvy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:44 pm
I have yet to meet someone who looks like a Panic! member.
There is a girl in my class who has the same nose as Ryan, but that's pretty much it.
Maybe when one of the guys in my class will grow up, they might actually look like one of them.  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff