Track & Field
  Golf
  Wrestling
  Cricket. xD WTF.
  Other (Please post)
View Results

Sushi Flavored Gatorade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:50 pm
[I know this isn't very much asian related, but there's a lot of un asian threads on the main forum. So I decided to make this. Plus it's stereotypical that asians are soccer people or no sport at all. So this could clear things up. So please don't move this. XD]

Me, Ok I admit it. I'm a soccer guy. I love a lot of sports, such as football (that's second), I love basketball, I also enjoy tennis and might try it out in the spring as a player for my high school. But yeah I'm not do not like baseball, playing it's all right, but watching it (especially pros), UGH! Another sport I can't enjoy is golf. I hate watching it. Mini golfing is enjoyable though. xD

So (Asians), I ask you what sport do you like/dislike?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:54 pm
I love volleyball & basketball.
But I`m not very good at either of them.

I hate watching golf on TV,
but yes, minigolfing is fun.
:3

iMahalKita

Sushi Flavored Gatorade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:58 pm
Gah I forgot to add Volleyball up there! stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:16 pm
Soccer FTW! xd It's the only sport I've ever played.

...Actually, it's the only sport I'm physically able to play. I'm too small and wimpy for football, I'm too short for basketball, and I'm too...whatever for baseball blaugh The ball flies right past me before I'm able to even see it.

Soccer requires little (or no) upperbody strength, there's no height restrictions, and it's fun. I would've been played on my high school team, but my parents made me join JROTC emo

I've never golfed before, but my cousins started playing about six months ago and they say it's really enjoyable. It's much better if you actually play or watch it live. But I guess that's true about any sport.

Bowling is fun, too. I know, it's technically not a sport, but it should be
mad  

King Henry
Crew

Sushi Flavored Gatorade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:27 pm
King Henry
Soccer FTW! xd It's the only sport I've ever played.

...Actually, it's the only sport I'm physically able to play. I'm too small and wimpy for football, I'm too short for basketball, and I'm too...whatever for baseball blaugh The ball flies right past me before I'm able to even see it.

Soccer requires little (or no) upperbody strength, there's no height restrictions, and it's fun. I would've been played on my high school team, but my parents made me join JROTC emo

I've never golfed before, but my cousins started playing about six months ago and they say it's really enjoyable. It's much better if you actually play or watch it live. But I guess that's true about any sport.

Bowling is fun, too. I know, it's technically not a sport, but it should be
mad
What that's crazy talk. I'm doing JROTC Class and High school soccer! Or is JROTC at your school an extra curricular activity? But yeah I have soccer conditioning starting June 4th and it's M-F, from 7am-9am, until June 22nd. It's going to be hell. We have to relatively 75 push ups in two minutes, 175 crunches in two minutes and two miles in 12:30! But by the end of conditioning, I'll be more in shape, maybe even have pecs. xD I wouldn't know what's gonna come at me, because I'm a freshman going in, along with the rest of my friends.

Football, I'm weak on my arms, and I'm only 5'2". [But] I have hands, figuratively speaking, I'm great at catching the football. I played football for my middle school this year for 8th grade. We went 0-7. xD Because the coach was lame, he benched me for most of the stuff and only put me in on defense. Which was gay, everyone said I should've gone in beacuse of my hands, and I showed my skills at practice. But coach, he was a douche. xD

Back to soccer, I played Rec league for 13 seasons. I absolutely love the sport!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:28 pm
Sushi Flavored Gatorade
Gah I forgot to add Volleyball up there! stressed

Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Haha, just kidding.

I love volleyball. I played it in PE today, and I got better at it.
I felt special. Haha.

Bowling is awesome!
Yeah, it should be sport. Because.... That`s balls.
;D

iMahalKita

Inkieee!
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:44 pm
Soccer & tennis & golf, heh.

I'm no good at any but golf really D: but I got to see the US Open three years ago for tennis and i was just amazed at it *__*. such skilled players!~

& as for soccer, i've always just been fan of it. : D it's pretty cool.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:51 pm
I know people who played sports and were in ROTC, but they couldn't participate in both at the same time. They had divided commitments. I was on the ROTC drill team (the people who spin the guns) and its practices were scheduled at the same time as the sports practices. I was only able to be involved in other organizations on days that I didn't have drill team practice.

To graduate from high school, I needed two years of sports, P.E., marching band, or ROTC. My parents chose ROTC. We had to run a mile and a half in fourteen minutes blaugh

My advice for you is to do as much as you can in high school, but don't overdo it. Join a lot of clubs, but don't be in too many that you can't handle the pressure. Also, don't devote your time to a single activity.

King Henry
Crew

Sushi Flavored Gatorade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:16 pm
King Henry
I know people who played sports and were in ROTC, but they couldn't participate in both at the same time. They had divided commitments. I was on the ROTC drill team (the people who spin the guns) and its practices were scheduled at the same time as the sports practices. I was only able to be involved in other organizations on days that I didn't have drill team practice.

To graduate from high school, I needed two years of sports, P.E., marching band, or ROTC. My parents chose ROTC. We had to run a mile and a half in fourteen minutes blaugh

My advice for you is to do as much as you can in high school, but don't overdo it. Join a lot of clubs, but don't be in too many that you can't handle the pressure. Also, don't devote your time to a single activity.
I might do Rifle Team. I'm probably going to cut time out of JROTC for soccer though. Good thing Soccer is only fall. JROTC is year-round and all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:15 pm
Favourite sport.....I'd say the Wii or DDR. xD  

Azn Fcuk

hitsuguya-taichou

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:39 am
My favorite sport is tennis... um, I don't like baseball and I don't really like basketball but I'm good at basketball.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:33 pm
My favourite sport is Tennis, I HATE football, lacrosse, athletics, rugby and hockey. xP

SketchBubble

Yuffie__Kisaragi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:41 pm
sarang hae yo zhi dui ni shuo i will love you and forevermore

Sports I like: Badminton, Tennis, Volleyball

Sports I dislike: basketball, soccer, and baseball

wo da ying baby you will see mei yi ge wo dou shu yu ni

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:51 pm
I hate sports in general.
Because I suck at them.

But I really like badminton. I like to play it with my cousins, even though I'm not really good at it. It's fun. (:

Yumi Angel I

DrJan-Itor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:23 pm
I play...soccer. But it may be because I'm half-hispanic.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff