More than meets the eye Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:19 pm
Like a plauge, i must spread the awesome aroudn in hopes it infects the huddled masses ninja

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CPZDdAG8bA  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:11 pm
ive been infected for ages...ages i tell ya! 4laugh heart ohh the memories...

Chicky lubs the autobots! blaugh

OoChIcKeNoO

vegetunks
Crew

Invisible Elder

11,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:27 am
Transformers! HOORAH!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:56 pm
this movie was awesome
EVERYONE MUST SEE IT scream  

I R Attention Whore

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:55 am
omg! i got a bootleg, and with the crappy audio and random jerks walking about, it still killed! thoughroughly surprised yo. This is like "bad boys" michael bay, not "bad Boys 2" michael bay.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:41 am
Smokey5000
omg! i got a bootleg, and with the crappy audio and random jerks walking about, it still killed! thoughroughly surprised yo. This is like "bad boys" michael bay, not "bad Boys 2" michael bay.
Bad boys 2 was better neutral  

dubtron

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:22 am
-Cutty B-
Smokey5000
that's cuz yer black. black folks are expected to enjoy "bad boys 2". cometo think of it, black folks are the only peopl i have ever really heardof super enjoying bad boys 2. i hatred that movie...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:35 pm
Smokey5000
-Cutty B-
Smokey5000
that's cuz yer black. black folks are expected to enjoy "bad boys 2". cometo think of it, black folks are the only peopl i have ever really heardof super enjoying bad boys 2. i hatred that movie...
i actually liked the direction of Bad Boys 2 better than the first. the flow of the movie was much better. Better camera angles. Better action in general.  

dubtron

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:57 am
-Cutty B-
Smokey5000
-Cutty B-
Smokey5000
i actually liked the direction of Bad Boys 2 better than the first. the flow of the movie was much better. Better camera angles. Better action in general.
That's cuz Bad Boys 2 had a ridiculous budget. Bad Boys 1 was a project no one wanted, that's why bay ended up directing. i mean, ol boy was directing music videos before this >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:51 pm
Smokey5000
-Cutty B-
Smokey5000
-Cutty B-
Smokey5000
That's cuz Bad Boys 2 had a ridiculous budget. Bad Boys 1 was a project no one wanted, that's why bay ended up directing. i mean, ol boy was directing music videos before this >.<
then you admit bad boys two was better? with the response you have made previous, logically you would agree that bad boys 2 was better than the first one.  

dubtron

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:18 am
-Cutty B-
Smokey5000
-Cutty B-
Smokey5000
-Cutty B-
Smokey5000
then you admit bad boys two was better? with the response you have made previous, logically you would agree that bad boys 2 was better than the first one.
Bad boys depended on performances to carry it. Bad boys two depended on money. It was a rushed script, created simply as a last minute money machine. As far as budget, effects, cinematography, yeah it was much better but all of that is because of dough. i didn't like the direction taken or plot lines in bad boys two at all. even the action was way over the top. Tried to be die hard instead of what they were.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:49 pm
Smokey5000
-Cutty B-
Smokey5000
-Cutty B-
Smokey5000
Bad boys depended on performances to carry it. Bad boys two depended on money. It was a rushed script, created simply as a last minute money machine. As far as budget, effects, cinematography, yeah it was much better but all of that is because of dough. i didn't like the direction taken or plot lines in bad boys two at all. even the action was way over the top. Tried to be die hard instead of what they were.
.... they did the same thing they did in the first one though. neutral and the actors were the same.... and they have nothing on john mclcain! scream to even compare them to him is blasphemous!
the first bad boys did not have gabrielle union! and that alone makes bad boys 2 better than the first one!

i dare you to deny that gabrielle union makes any movie much better!  

dubtron

Gods_Nipple

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:43 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWYOQoui6Ks rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:38 am
dubtron
Smokey5000
-Cutty B-
Smokey5000
-Cutty B-
Smokey5000
.... they did the same thing they did in the first one though. neutral and the actors were the same.... and they have nothing on john mclcain! scream to even compare them to him is blasphemous!
the first bad boys did not have gabrielle union! and that alone makes bad boys 2 better than the first one!

I don't find gabrielle union attractive nor do i think she is that great of an actor so yes, i deny it made the movie better. she made it worse for me. neutral but i do apologize for the die hard comparrison, that was wrong of me. John McClain is the man.  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

dubtron

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:36 pm
Smokey5000
dubtron
Smokey5000
-Cutty B-
Smokey5000

I don't find gabrielle union attractive nor do i think she is that great of an actor so yes, i deny it made the movie better. she made it worse for me. neutral but i do apologize for the die hard comparrison, that was wrong of me. John McClain is the man.
this is for your gabriel union comment:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

you can not say no to garbriel union.... you just cant.... neutral
http://perso.orange.fr/vincent.mathieu/Images/gabrielle_union_003.jpg  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas