Typhoon
  Rose
  Attack
  X-Mas
View Results

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:33 pm
The TRAX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TRAX is a three-member South Korean rock band formed in the summer of 2004 by SM Entertainment and formerly produced by X Japan's co-founder Yoshiki. The name "TRAX" stands for "recording tracks," but also stands for the first letter of each member's stage name (Typhoon of the Rose Attack on Xmas). The band made their first public appearance for Boa's eleventh single "Rock With You" in December of 2003. TRAX held its first concert on July 26, 2004 at Ziller Hall. Despite Rose's absence, TRAX continues to work as a threesome with support drummer(s).

Name: Jay Kim (Typhoon)
Position: Main vocals
Typhoon (born April 8, 1984) is the leader and main vocals of the band. He is also known as Jay Kim. Typhoon grew up in California, USA. Typhoon has often called Kim Hee Chul of the group Super Junior his "girlfriend". The two have been good friends while living together since their days as SM Entertainment trainees.

Name: Noh MinWoo (Rose)
Position: Former Drummer
Rose (born May 29, 1986) played the drums, and was the back-up vocals for the band. Rose's real name is No Min Woo (노민우). On May 10, 2006, Avex Trax announced on their official website that Rose left TRAX to pursue other interests. He is currently the guitarist for the underground four-member rock band "The Romantist". He attends Seoul Art College and studies art.

Name: Kang Jung Woo (Attack)
Position: Bass guitar
Attack (born June 15, 1985) plays the bass for the band. His birth name is Kang Jung Woo (강정우) and going by the nickname "Dul Bong". The instrument he uses is ZON's Souns5 (SVT Classic).

Name: Kim Jung Mo (X-Mas)
Position: Guitar
X-mas (born March 26, 1985) plays the guitar for the band. His birth name is Kim Jung Mo (김정모) and going by the nickname "Gammo". The instrument he uses is ESP Eclipse (Mesa-Boogie Dual Rectifier).

- Information gathered from: http://www.Wikipedia.org

Prince Orange says: I thought there should be an official thread about the TRAX here, you know? Even though TRAX has kind of died since Rose left, we could still talk about them!

Lets resurrect the TRAX! They are still in our hearts! Lets pour our love for them here! Any news about Rose is welcome, since he was a former member.

And it's great if you can post some of their new songs you found, or some cute pictures to share! biggrin SPREAD THE LOVE!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:02 pm
What's this? No one likes the TRAX?? surprised Or has this guild died?

Well... whatever. xD Here's a diary entry from MinWoo. My translation skills might be a bit rusty, but I'll do my best!

교회 다녀왔어요

나는 죄인입니다 라고

솔직하게 말했어

저는

너무 어린것같아요

어쩌면 좋죠

....응응

------------

I came back from church
I am a sinner
They told me frankly
I
am too young
Anyway it's fine.
... Yup, yup

Errrm.... correct me if I was wrong, OK? biggrin

Here's how he looks like now:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He looks a little older, but still cute! x3

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:24 pm
his hair!!! but still great. . still pretty. .kinda jealous. . hmm. . 2007-1986=21?? he is only 21??? whoa!!! that tis cool!! i have to say he was my favorite. . and will always be my favorite. . then typhoon. . art eh?? thats cool. . i do not think i would ever pursue a art career. . because i suck at the arts. .

by the way welcome back prince!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:54 pm
[schizophrenic]
his hair!!! but still great. . still pretty. .kinda jealous. . hmm. . 2007-1986=21?? he is only 21??? whoa!!! that tis cool!! i have to say he was my favorite. . and will always be my favorite. . then typhoon. . art eh?? thats cool. . i do not think i would ever pursue a art career. . because i suck at the arts. .

biggrin Yeah, only 21! x3 What a talented young man~~~ I love him too! x3 And yeah, his hair is sort of..... hahaha. xD It looks like my teacher's hair style and and... -shudders- but it looks pretty cute on him. xD

Thanks for welcoming me back! x3 I was a little busy and forgot about Gaia for a while hahahahaha. It's good to be back! biggrin I missed everyone! biggrin

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:13 pm
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]

biggrin Yeah, only 21! x3 What a talented young man~~~ I love him too! x3 And yeah, his hair is sort of..... hahaha. xD It looks like my teacher's hair style and and... -shudders- but it looks pretty cute on him. xD

Thanks for welcoming me back! x3 I was a little busy and forgot about Gaia for a while hahahahaha. It's good to be back! biggrin I missed everyone! biggrin

thats impressive maybe i should start playing the drums. . but boy bands are much popular then girl bands i think. . hehe. . he is about five years older than me. . six for you! pretty cool. . man. . all of my teachers are old. . none of them have hair like him. . they have no hair i have to say which is pretty sad. .

your welcome! i am never busy. . summer is coming quickly and i must find something to do during that time. . maybe go camping. . volunteer at the hospital. . or the insane asylum. . that would be fun. . . helping the sick . . ho ho ho. . hehehe. . did you miss everyone???  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:27 pm
[schizophrenic]
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]

thats impressive maybe i should start playing the drums. . but boy bands are much popular then girl bands i think. . hehe. . he is about five years older than me. . six for you! pretty cool. . man. . all of my teachers are old. . none of them have hair like him. . they have no hair i have to say which is pretty sad. .

your welcome! i am never busy. . summer is coming quickly and i must find something to do during that time. . maybe go camping. . volunteer at the hospital. . or the insane asylum. . that would be fun. . . helping the sick . . ho ho ho. . hehehe. . did you miss everyone???

Harhahrahr, you can pretend to be a pretty boy. mad AHAHAHAH, but the cleavages would sorta spoil that, wouldn't it? HAHAHAH. Sorry, I just had to say that. x3 Yeah, GOSH, he's older than me by like 6 years. >_< Ah well, I still think he's pretty cool. biggrin

HAHAHAA, heyyy, my science teacher once tried to find his hairline (for this genetic kind of subject we learned like 4 months ago), but couldn't find it, and that was pretty sad. xDDDDD My Korean teacher (yeah, I go to Korean school. >_<) he has hair like MinWoo, but ughh, it's mean to say, but it doesn't suit him.... .... because his face isn't....................... pretty. xDDDDDDDD

Oooo! I was going to get a job this summer. I need the bucks to save up to get a ticket to Korea! biggrin And and, I will work out because I am lounging around too much. >_< Helping out at the insane asylum? :0 HAHAHA, that DOES sound like fun. biggrin

And ofcourse I missed everyone! biggrin You guys are so nice to meeee. x3

OK, back on topic................

Here's a piccy of MinWoo's kitty, Josephine!

Hahahaha, sorry, he hasn't updated his journal yet. >_<

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:21 pm
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]

Harhahrahr, you can pretend to be a pretty boy. mad AHAHAHAH, but the cleavages would sorta spoil that, wouldn't it? HAHAHAH. Sorry, I just had to say that. x3 Yeah, GOSH, he's older than me by like 6 years. >_< Ah well, I still think he's pretty cool. biggrin

HAHAHAA, heyyy, my science teacher once tried to find his hairline (for this genetic kind of subject we learned like 4 months ago), but couldn't find it, and that was pretty sad. xDDDDD My Korean teacher (yeah, I go to Korean school. >_<) he has hair like MinWoo, but ughh, it's mean to say, but it doesn't suit him.... .... because his face isn't....................... pretty. xDDDDDDDD

Oooo! I was going to get a job this summer. I need the bucks to save up to get a ticket to Korea! biggrin And and, I will work out because I am lounging around too much. >_< Helping out at the insane asylum? :0 HAHAHA, that DOES sound like fun. biggrin

And ofcourse I missed everyone! biggrin You guys are so nice to meeee. x3

OK, back on topic................

Here's a piccy of MinWoo's kitty, Josephine!

Hahahaha, sorry, he hasn't updated his journal yet. >_<

hehe. . i used to go to viet school. . it sucked. . maybe it was because all i did was made fun of the children there but oh well. . was funish . . i would never go back though. . i need to get a job this summer to. . it is either working or going to the hospital! i will be pissed if i cannot do either of them! i will not work out this summer because summer time if for working or being lazy! no exercise for me!!!

i am a nice person. . just try telling my friends that. .

minwoo's cat is pretty cute. . . but i do not like cats. . man. . what is with rockers and their cats! why not dogs! are we the only fans of the trax around here??  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:06 pm
[schizophrenic]

hehe. . i used to go to viet school. . it sucked. . maybe it was because all i did was made fun of the children there but oh well. . was funish . . i would never go back though. . i need to get a job this summer to. . it is either working or going to the hospital! i will be pissed if i cannot do either of them! i will not work out this summer because summer time if for working or being lazy! no exercise for me!!!

minwoo's cat is pretty cute. . . but i do not like cats. . man. . what is with rockers and their cats! why not dogs! are we the only fans of the trax around here??

LMAO, made fun of the kids?? xDDDDDD That made me LOL. HAHAHAHA. The children at my Korean school are nice to me and they like to suck up to their noonas and onni's. (Konglish sp?) But admittingly, I like to make fun of others too so... xD

Have you ever heard of the maid cafe in Toronto? :0 I might move there to check it out!!! biggrin I hope there's a butler cafe! xD

Yeah his kitty is cute! biggrin BoA had a cat too (maybe she still has it? I dunno.) and its name was Sara or something. :0 She has a dog too, I remember, because on a Korean show, these people gave her a puppy. And I dunno why rockers like kitties so much either HAHA. xD Why not bunnies? surprised

Dx I think we may be one of the few remaining people who still likes the TRAX. Dx

Is Fangirl still into the TRAX? I think she is.... :0

Just a few reminders of why we love the TRAX.... xD

HOTTTTT!!! xDD Fresh out of the shower~
Hey, I wonder if he is wearing lip gloss or something because his lips are really pink. surprised

I Have Moved

Aroukeh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:57 pm
I love the TRAX ... most of the songs I listen to by them are from their album First Rain. I don't know much about the band itself though ... I'll post some download links after; I have some of their songs uploaded somewhere.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:36 am
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]

LMAO, made fun of the kids?? xDDDDDD That made me LOL. HAHAHAHA. The children at my Korean school are nice to me and they like to suck up to their noonas and onni's. (Konglish sp?) But admittingly, I like to make fun of others too so... xD

Have you ever heard of the maid cafe in Toronto? :0 I might move there to check it out!!! biggrin I hope there's a butler cafe! xD

Yeah his kitty is cute! biggrin BoA had a cat too (maybe she still has it? I dunno.) and its name was Sara or something. :0 She has a dog too, I remember, because on a Korean show, these people gave her a puppy. And I dunno why rockers like kitties so much either HAHA. xD Why not bunnies? surprised

Dx I think we may be one of the few remaining people who still likes the TRAX. Dx

Is Fangirl still into the TRAX? I think she is.... :0

Just a few reminders of why we love the TRAX.... xD

HOTTTTT!!! xDD Fresh out of the shower~
Hey, I wonder if he is wearing lip gloss or something because his lips are really pink. surprised

well the children there were pretty nice to me. . until i opened my big mouth. . and started talking. . but it was fun. . i think i brought a lot of life into that classroom. . good times good times. .

yeah i heard about maid cafes in toronto. . i would like the go to one but i do not think there are any in my area. . . i rather go to a butler cafe as well. .

yes bunnies. . . if i was a star i would definitely have a rabbit. . i mean i can fit in your purse and you can walk it. . it is like have a little dog with more cleaner poop. . yup round poop is easy to clean. . unless they have diarrhea. .

yea fangirl still likes the trax. . hmmmm. . why is rock not big in korea?? i guess they think that rock music is evil and dirty . but why do they have rap there. . rap is dirty as well. . look at most of the rap music videos. .

yup. . i think he is wearing lip gloss because my lips are never like that!

thanx aroukeh!  

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:38 am
Lol Schiz! xD Yeah, classes like that can be pretty boring. I think they thank you for that. xD

Omggg yeah! Bunnie poop is easier to clean! biggrin Harhahrahr, I used to have a bunny and she was adorableeee! She was very clean, but her stomach is really sensitive. >_< And that's how she died. ._.

HAHAHAHAA..........................

That lip gloss color looks nice on him. xD He wears eye shadow and stuff too. Actually, I think most rock stars wear make-up like that. They have worn eye liner and eyeshadow at least once in their life. xD

Thanks Aroukeh!! biggrin We'd like that! biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:38 am
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS THREAD @0@  

Teh Eve

kpopFANS

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items