Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
Another view of yaoi. >.< Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EH?
View Results

Itinerant

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:40 pm
While browsing that entity that we call the internet today, I came across this post from a bunch of douchebags about yaoi fangirls. >.<

I Hate Otaku: The Worst Part About Yaoi Fangirls

Now, this guy is bitching about the WHOLE of yaoi fangirls simply because he got one that didn't want to sleep with him.

Gimme an "EH?" if you're as offended as I was.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:54 pm
my goodness how appauling! i think something so distatseful diservise more than an 'eh?' if he's going to classify all fangirls like that then i think he fits perfectly into the stereotype of 'all the guys who like yuri are pigs!' of course from the way he's talkig he's sounds like a pig! how rude! scream i hope he never gets laid by a women again for saying such things!  

eclipsed_love

[Ren The Ryoko]

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:57 pm
Pretty much the way I see it, is some numb nut thinks that just because people will say that "Hey thats hot!" that they must be sluts.

Ugh, some people.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:23 pm
The best part is how intelligent they think they're being rolleyes  

[Romiette]

Itinerant

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:16 pm
[Romiette]
The best part is how intelligent they think they're being rolleyes

I know. I want to kick them in the balls and say "How'ya like us fangirls NOW?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:11 pm
Jesus, they make the whole of the straight male species sound like assholes.

Some real winners:

Quote:
a very strong argument could be made that the worst part about yaoi fangirls is everything.

Quote:
You see, the average Yaoi Fangirl is usually Acne-ridden and either skrawny and flat or morbidly obese.

Quote:
Oh god, you want bad, my "first" (if ya know what I mean kekekekeke) was a yaoi fangirl. Scary thing was that she seemed totally normal. Met her after class, was banging her 45 minutes later. So, we start going out, and a few days after meeting, we're near Barnes&Noble and decide to go in. Imagine my shock when she heads straight for the manga section, and starts grabbing yaoi volumes!

That was a real facepalm there...

Quote:
Oh dont get me wrong I get laid frequently, I just dont like c**k teases. They pretend to want my assistance in facilitating pleasure but really don't. Its a waste of my time to have to deal with that crap.

Ohoho man.
Class acts, these boys.  

retice

CandlelightsChaos

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:41 pm
People like that or rather, guys like that, They make me quite honestly want to beat them with a wooden sword. I mean we may like Yaoi but to judge all fangirls by the few select or based on those pre-conceived ideas is ridiculous. Honestly, I'm glad that not all guys are like that. Otherwise, most guys would be around anymore, since not many of us would put up with that!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:28 pm
Oh my lordy... Well for all of them that say we're "c**k teases"... I think they're just a tad diluted and in fantasy land... basically we're too intelligent to ever want to bed neanderthals like them!  

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:37 am
WHAT. THE. ********. BASTARDS. scream I HOPE THEY ALL GET SODOMIZED BY BOARS.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:55 pm

You'll definitely get a very loud Canadian noise from me.

I'm not particularly offended, as they came across more just like blubbering imbeciles than people to take seriously, but I'm going to shake my head in disbelief a bit.
User Image

Vexworth

Enyaron

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:09 am
Rofl, This is kinda entertaining this guys haveing a fit because he liked a fangirl who didn't want to shag him... easiest way to place this: Hes in denial about getting laid frequently and this was his first try =/

http://forums.catsonmars.com/index.php?showtopic=3621&st=45
Thats were it starts pissing me off tbh =/

Edit: entertaining thing is there arguement is unfounded and later on they just start becomeing racist and argueing ammoungist each other =/ So in recap: There a bunch of panzies of who are probally ***** =/  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:25 pm
I wouldn't blame the girl if she didn't wanna hook up with this jerk. I mean that b*****d is pissing me off. So what if I'm flat!! You don't have to rub it in. scream ( blaugh lol) But seriously, there is so much discrimination against yaoi fans.  

Mika_Clari

Digital-Dorkster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:15 pm
Quote:
Oh god, you want bad, my "first" (if ya know what I mean kekekekeke) was a yaoi fangirl. Scary thing was that she seemed totally normal. Met her after class, was banging her 45 minutes later. So, we start going out, and a few days after meeting, we're near Barnes&Noble and decide to go in. Imagine my shock when she heads straight for the manga section, and starts grabbing yaoi volumes!

That was a real facepalm there...

The real facepalm is the fact that you banged her 45 minutes after meeting her. O_o;; Steady as HE goes... stare
Otherwise, I honestly don't care on what he has to say because most of that... isn't true. Most of my friends who love yaoi have HUGE boobs!!
Oh, and guess what, punk? They have someone they're dating, not ******** every chance they get.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:40 am
UGH. Such pussies scream WHY do people have to be so hateful? And they should have been nicer to that Aaron The Dire Bear guy... at least he was aq bit nice about it... if all men were like that, I'd be a lesbian all the way stare If these guys are so keen on getting laid, why don't they ******** eachother? heart heart heart  

User_2629207

soviet soiree

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:14 am
This is just....appalling, that's the only word for it. I can't believe someone would write something like that! Pretty much the only reason the guy hates yaoi fangirls is because they don't want to sleep with him. Life is like that. But just because one girl won't sleep with you and she's a yaoi fangirl doesn't mean you should go and bash every single yaoi fangirl there is.  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff